c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You could try going to your local time machine store, buying one, then traveling in time forward about 3 - 4 months.
Is it in a DeLorean?
I've never considered it. I don't know how to do it, and I don't think I would be willing to keep that up as a service. But again, I don't know how it would even be done.
If you consider it, I'm sure rpdl would be the right contact for it. Although, as his torrents are "semi"-public (means you need an account on his site to download, yet you could write anything into the fields that are "necessary") he can't post them here anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I enjoy the game so much, but can the story start get a bit more...happy? Android existential crisis, traumatic childhoods, missing slaves.

Reactions: Sacorna

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I enjoy the game so much, but can the story start get a bit more...happy? Android existential crisis, traumatic childhoods, missing slaves.
It already has.

The way I write stories is like a roller coaster. If you hop on a ride, you don't want it to be level, that's not very enjoyable. That would just be a train. For a story to be interesting, there needs to be highs and lows. Android had her arc of existential crisis, and it was overcome in v0.14. In v0.15, she received some wholesome content, and it won't go back to anything sad or depressing for a while.

Many of this is just my opinion of course, but yes, Android had some wholesome content in v0.15, and she will get more wholesome story in v0.16 as well.

One thing you can be certain of in my stories; things will change, nothing will remain the same forever.

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
u can unlock all main girls scenes but using a mod to raise friendship but how to u unlock scenes for side girls ( other than obvi playing the very long game)

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Great update, The story is getting really interesting & the lore behind elves seems to be bigger than i expected. Kinda surprised by the world building being done here for a VN sex game tbh. Like the story was good but damn Runey, You know how to make lore & world building.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.14.1v2 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
i guess she is still MIA, could you pls update the mod for v0.15? tks

• Angry
Reactions: rxiw and Uthuriel
Sep 21, 2017
i guess she is still MIA, could you pls update the mod for v0.15? tks
He said around 5pm that he was working on it and to give him time. Im wondering why nobody goes to the mod authors profile to just look at his posts when this question keeps getting asked. Not getting upset at you but people need to do some digging before assuming its not coming soon.

MuleCurse

May 8, 2017
Are we turning the entire planet into (near)immortal cyborg-humanoids? We are turning the entire planet into (near)immortal cyborg-humanoids. :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Weeeellllll, i got this error :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find return label u'_call_mailstuff_1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 28237, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1567, in execute
next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
File "renpy/execution.py", line 710, in lookup_return
raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label u'_call_mailstuff_1'.

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Harem Hotel v0.15
Fri Apr 8 23:41:25 2022

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Having issues with Lins new outfits - she always defaults to the goth outfit no matter what i choose say CutiePie missionary or Harem cunnilingus... she keeps rocking the goth outfit. Otherwise no issue so far encot untered and the new outfits are great on the other three characters with new outfits. No idea how to get Kali Cunnilingus scene as she has a stat for it now but yeah decent update storywise and whilst it was a very heavy narrative focus update vs sex scenes (in the story sections) i actually enjoyed it more than i have for a while plot wise as the other girls are interacting much more with one another so it feels more immersive as a harem (Autumn consulting Syliva, Moon meeting Android, Vanessa meets Kalis dad, Nia hanging with Jin at the hot springs, Hana in the garden with Maria and Nia, even Ann featured in the story).

Was wondering when we were gonna get Juliette content - not my fave character by far but shes been a long term request and Runey has found a clever work around to get her and another fan favourite request Kate into more scenes around the hotel. Jin storyline has an option to feed her addiction to a lesser degree... fair to say that in particular peaked my interest at where this might lead. Glad to see shes openly admitting shes miserable at having not just less curves but her decreased sex drive is making her cranky as hell. Sure withdrawal symptoms will be to blame for this largely but i refuse to believe drugs were what made her so sex addicted, it made her mega curvy but her cocky attitude and lust ideally is still here to stay and not just the dreaded line "because it will make Lin happy". Didnt expect but appreciated her story where she fell in love sotime and was why she originally changed her body so radically and her pragmatic approach to her worth as shes aware MC will not live forever - her and Sylvia could be a great friendship away from the at times too idealistic Lin and Nia (i live the variety and contrast between then, Sylvia is a great character in all honesty).

As for the sex scenes the revamped content continues to vastly improve on what was replaced, an unexpected new foursome appears out of nowhere and Hana gets a repeatable sex scene finallly after being deflowered about four updates ago haha. On the whole i certainly enjoyed this update and prob more than the last 2 combined. The only story update i didnt particuarly like of the whole lot was Androids (im not invested in Ally, at all - shes stuck between a focus on being a surrogate mother or having some sort of existential crisis). Oh and did Runey fucking tease sex content with the fairies? The absolute mad lad - there is no going back now he has made that an official tease lol.

SGEzlo

Dec 29, 2019
Say I want to update the old versions to the new version if I'm using android, how would I do that? And how do I backup my saves?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes