darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Is there no other way to enjoy this game than having to wait for the walkthrough mod? I've been mindlessly clicking around for the last 25 minutes or so but managed to trigger only a couple new scenes :confused:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is there no other way to enjoy this game than having to wait for the walkthrough mod? I've been mindlessly clicking around for the last 25 minutes or so but managed to trigger only a couple new scenes :confused:
The game tells you how to play, it could not be more simple. I suggest reading the tips when you start the game, even though that's not very necessary either.

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
I got a question why does anybody need a mod to cheat the easiest game I think I could help you with this money for all the newbies or new people all the characters got Raise them to 10 I can’t play the new version of this update I need to get a new PC it’s not fun characters some I really do like specially one on the train can’t spoil it for you get to play the game so fully this will help all the new people plays this game and download it are you love this game is one of my favorites is one of one so far is my favorite

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Chenth023

Mar 29, 2021
I'm having a problem with Ashley's story since 0.13 if i remember it right, says here that i have to increase Felicity&Emma's friendship but its already maxed. Someone here knows how to fix that?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm having a problem with Ashley's story since 0.13 if i remember it right, says here that i have to increase Felicity&Emma's friendship but its already maxed. Someone here knows how to fix that?
It sounds like you cheated in some way, friendship values need to be very specific otherwise things break.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
The game tells you how to play, it could not be more simple. I suggest reading the tips when you start the game, even though that's not very necessary either.
I might be actually stupid then, because that didn't help me that much. The intro just tells you to talk to the girls and wait for a bit between events. I already did that, now all I can see on the info screen is a bunch of yellow exclamation marks below the girls' names, of which I ignore the meaning.
What am I doing wrong?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I might be actually stupid then, because that didn't help me that much. The intro just tells you to talk to the girls and wait for a bit between events. I already did that, now all I can see on the info screen is a bunch of yellow exclamation marks below the girls' names, of which I ignore the meaning.
What am I doing wrong?
Well, first step would be to follow those tips. Click " * Talk * " on doors.

Second step would be to not ignore the meaning of the exclamation marks. That means events are ready.

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
Hi Runey
Regarding my previous message, I did some investigations and it seem like the issue lies with Maria's event with Nia in the Garden.
Maria's friendship increased to 37 but I think the event flag isn't marked as true/1.
If I change it back to 36, the event will be triggered again.
May I know what's the event name so I can manually change the flag to continue?

Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Well, first step would be to follow those tips. Click " * Talk * " on doors.

Second step would be to not ignore the meaning of the exclamation marks. That means events are ready.
I might have found a bug(?).
I managed to trigger another event (The Maria's fighting training at the Garden), but now I keep receiving an alert telling me that some of the girl's relationships levels are higher than expected, and to revert that, the problem is I never cheated with the girl's levels. Is it possible to find out whether the problem is on my side or something else?

edit: Ok I think the post before mine confirms my doubt

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hi Runey
Regarding my previous message, I did some investigations and it seem like the issue lies with Maria's event with Nia in the Garden.
Maria's friendship increased to 37 but I think the event flag isn't marked as true/1.
If I change it back to 36, the event will be triggered again.
May I know what's the event name so I can manually change the flag to continue?
Level 37 with Maria means you have completed her story. Events occur depending on a character's level. There is no event flag.

I might have found a bug(?).
I managed to trigger another event (The Maria's fighting training at the Garden), but now I keep receiving an alert telling me that some of the girl's relationships levels are higher than expected, and to revert that, the problem is I never cheated with the girl's levels. Is it possible to find out whether the problem is on my side or something else?

edit: Ok I think the post before mine confirms my doubt
Right, this error happens when a character's level is too high, higher than can normally happen in an uncheated, unmodified version of the game.

I can't trigger Kali's level 31, she's lvl 30. Any tips?

Reactions: TheDevian

JebbaMCebba

Jul 21, 2018
I can't trigger Kali's level 31, she's lvl 30. Any tips?
I got the same problem, the wiki says to be in the lobby in the afternoon, but nothing happens for me, I'm gonna just row through the days to see if it's a certain day of the week or if any side characters like nia need to be brought up

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I got the same problem, the wiki says to be in the lobby in the afternoon, but nothing happens for me, I'm gonna just row through the days to see if it's a certain day of the week or if any side characters like nia need to be brought up
Neither is the case. If it's still not working, it's likely you're on a save from v0.11 or v0.12 and played through a patron only beta build. To fix this, you will need to open the console and type `kalicollege = 4` or restart.

Reactions: TheDevian

JebbaMCebba

Jul 21, 2018
Neither is the case. If it's still not working, it's likely you're on a save from v0.11 or v0.12 and played through a patron only beta build. To fix this, you will need to open the console and type `kalicollege = 4` or restart.
Thanks, worked for me.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes