• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Since you roam the thread..
thanks for making the game, I think doing a transition into more serious territory was a risky move but so far it seems that the player is eased into it well enough to make it work, at least for me.

Gotta say though, restarting it from zero after this long, makes me feel lost, I don't remember how to get things into full gear yet eh.

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Guys, does anyone have a way to get infinite money in the game, I want to play from the beginning since it's been a while since I last did it, but I don't want to wait in certain parts because I don't have enough money.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Guys, does anyone have a way to get infinite money in the game, I want to play from the beginning since it's been a while since I last did it, but I don't want to wait in certain parts because I don't have enough money.
The console is enabled by default. Shift-O and then money=999999999999999999999999999999999999999999.

Lucifer000

Mar 20, 2018
Am I having a problem with the interface display?
1649774966009.png
and I deleted the folder tl with all the subfolders in it, which is located in the folder\game ig but did not help what to say ?????:cry::cry::cry:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Is there no other way to enjoy this game than having to wait for the walkthrough mod? I've been mindlessly clicking around for the last 25 minutes or so but managed to trigger only a couple new scenes :confused:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Is there no other way to enjoy this game than having to wait for the walkthrough mod? I've been mindlessly clicking around for the last 25 minutes or so but managed to trigger only a couple new scenes :confused:
The game tells you how to play, it could not be more simple. I suggest reading the tips when you start the game, even though that's not very necessary either.

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
I got a question why does anybody need a mod to cheat the easiest game I think I could help you with this money for all the newbies or new people all the characters got Raise them to 10 I can’t play the new version of this update I need to get a new PC it’s not fun characters some I really do like specially one on the train can’t spoil it for you get to play the game so fully this will help all the new people plays this game and download it are you love this game is one of my favorites is one of one so far is my favorite

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

Chenth023

Mar 29, 2021
I'm having a problem with Ashley's story since 0.13 if i remember it right, says here that i have to increase Felicity&Emma's friendship but its already maxed. Someone here knows how to fix that?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm having a problem with Ashley's story since 0.13 if i remember it right, says here that i have to increase Felicity&Emma's friendship but its already maxed. Someone here knows how to fix that?
It sounds like you cheated in some way, friendship values need to be very specific otherwise things break.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
The game tells you how to play, it could not be more simple. I suggest reading the tips when you start the game, even though that's not very necessary either.
I might be actually stupid then, because that didn't help me that much. The intro just tells you to talk to the girls and wait for a bit between events. I already did that, now all I can see on the info screen is a bunch of yellow exclamation marks below the girls' names, of which I ignore the meaning.
What am I doing wrong?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I might be actually stupid then, because that didn't help me that much. The intro just tells you to talk to the girls and wait for a bit between events. I already did that, now all I can see on the info screen is a bunch of yellow exclamation marks below the girls' names, of which I ignore the meaning.
What am I doing wrong?
Well, first step would be to follow those tips. Click " * Talk * " on doors.

Second step would be to not ignore the meaning of the exclamation marks. That means events are ready.

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
Hi Runey
Regarding my previous message, I did some investigations and it seem like the issue lies with Maria's event with Nia in the Garden.
Maria's friendship increased to 37 but I think the event flag isn't marked as true/1.
If I change it back to 36, the event will be triggered again.
May I know what's the event name so I can manually change the flag to continue?

Reactions: darlic
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes