TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No-no. I downloaded the full 1.12.2, then I downloaded the update-only 1.12.2 and installed it on top of the full version.
The update patch requires you to have the last one, so to use this one (15), you need to have 14.X not 12.x. You are going to need to download the full version now by the looks of it, and extract it to a fresh location. Then you can copy over your screenshots and saves or whatever.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
The only thing I want with the cheats is money because I already played this game a lot of times from the beginning, and I don't want to waste time waiting to have enough money to do things, I just want to read and see the sexy scenes, and I tried the codes but they did not work T.T
TBH you can use RenPy Save Editor (software) or SaveEditOnline (web) to change money.
no codes needed, the only codes i ever used was the "truestory" and "spinningtv" (back in the day)
for anything else story i just relied on Lains WT Mod xD

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
TBH you can use RenPy Save Editor (software) or SaveEditOnline (web) to change money.
no codes needed, the only codes i ever used was the "realstory" and "spinningtv" (back in the day)
for anything else story i just relied on Lains WT Mod xD
It's 'truestory', for the record.

Reactions: ordos

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
when is the 0.15 walkthrough mod coming?
soon as Ashram is done with it, not that its hyper needed, as most events will show when they are ready (character heads on day transition screen, or on the character info screen with a big "!") and pretty much every event starts at a characters room, and if it happens elsewhere, the game tells you. exceptions to this seem to be side characters, which activate in their location (bar, sanctuary) or in the lobby.

Reactions: TheDevian

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
soon as Ashram is done with it, not that its hyper needed, as most events will show when they are ready (character heads on day transition screen, or on the character info screen with a big "!") and pretty much every event starts at a characters room, and if it happens elsewhere, the game tells you. exceptions to this seem to be side characters, which activate in their location (bar, sanctuary) or in the lobby.
I think a lot of the impatience is probably coming from people who don't want to start over, who have used the mod before and whose saves may now be borked without it. Apart from that, the game without the mod still doesn't warn you if there are optional conditions for a better version of an event (e.g. a girl flashing you during an outing if her exhibition stat is high enough), right? If so, that alone would be reason to wait for it.

Reactions: wolf557

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It is only needed if your save is tied to it, and you don't want to start over. lol

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Vaginal sex will happen last in her storyline.
Please tell me that, in this context, "last" just means it'll be the last kind of sex we introduce her to, not that it'll be in the last update/at the very end of her storyline, with only one scene. At the very least I'd hope there's a progression from insisting on a condom*, to being okay going raw but expecting you to pull out, to accepting/wanting to be creampied, eventually resulting in pregnancy, with preggo sex as the fourth scene in the sequence, during the ending.

*...wait, come to think of it, do condoms even exist in this game? Now that I think about it I don't remember them ever being used, not even with the girl who gets pissed if you don't pull out, whom you'd think would insist on them.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Keep the suggestions and feedback coming, everyone :)

I don't ask often, but I would really appreciate reviews on this page as well. They really help. v0.15 comes out in a few days, very soon!
My personal feedback is make it so that the waiting between each of girls' level ups be shorter (as in, instead of waiting 3-5 days, maybe 1-2?).

I would love to see more scenes involving the girls eating each other's vaginal and/or anal creampies.

• Love
Reactions: splamo and Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Please tell me that, in this context, "last" just means it'll be the last kind of sex we introduce her to, not that it'll be in the last update/at the very end of her storyline, with only one scene. At the very least I'd hope there's a progression from insisting on a condom*, to being okay going raw but expecting you to pull out, to accepting/wanting to be creampied, eventually resulting in pregnancy, with preggo sex as the fourth scene in the sequence, during the ending.

*...wait, come to think of it, do condoms even exist in this game? Now that I think about it I don't remember them ever being used, not even with the girl who gets pissed if you don't pull out, whom you'd think would insist on them.
Of course, I mean that vaginal sex will happen after handjobs, blowjobs, footjobs, and even anal sex. To Autumn, vaginal sex should only happen between married people, that's what she thinks still, but once her story continues a bit more, she will be open to anal sex (The ol' poophole loophole if you will), and then it will eventually lead to popping her cherry before marriage.

My personal feedback is make it so that the waiting between each of girls' level ups be shorter (as in, instead of waiting 3-5 days, maybe 1-2?).

I would love to see more scenes involving the girls eating each other's vaginal and/or anal creampies.
This is the first time I've gotten feedback like that, but I will keep that in mind.
By the way, events usually happen between 2 and 3 days apart from each other, with some being 4 - 5 and some being 1. All depends, but it's usually 2 - 3.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Still waiting on a Drow resident lol.
I kind of want 'two', one full blood for Sanctuary, because it would be fun to see them having conversations with Sylvia, I feel like we could learn a lot there. Also, Wheelie as a proper resident, because she is awesome. ;)

Reactions: rKnight

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Another update, I was able to today to finish all the backporting of the changes and the new content into the mod.
Tomorrow I will work on the Walkthrough aspect of the mod and then will work on testing it so I can hurry up get it out to you guys. This doesn't mean it will be done tomorrow but I am working on this as much as I can when I can while dealing with life stuff.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
i bought a new computer recently and had been waiting for the newest update to start again because i knew id have to start from scratch. the new features are actually nice, as the last time i played there were no character icons on the new day screen and the UI seems a lot cleaner. putting the characters stats in the top corner of the screen when visiting them is also a nice touch.
sure starting over is a bit of a bummer but i feel that the game is good enough that i dont mind doing a second playthrough (and i never used a walkthrough mod as it isnt really needed if you follow the in game prompts.) i guess a walkthrough mod would help you to get to your favorite scenes faster so you didnt have to sit through story content if you were looking to fap! (but if thats the case then your just going to have to have patience young grasshopper)

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes