danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
He said around 5pm that he was working on it and to give him time. Im wondering why nobody goes to the mod authors profile to just look at his posts when this question keeps getting asked. Not getting upset at you but people need to do some digging before assuming its not coming soon.
mate, who do you think you are to get upset at me ?! I just asked the modder nicely, there is nothing to do with ya ! why do you bother comment on my post to someone else ?!

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Runey did a wonderful job to make the sandbox part easier to play ( now you have also a sort of wt in game ) so wt mod/cheat isn't really necessary

I'm not saying how to play a game , everyone is free to do it how he likes but at least give a try without mod first ;)

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
But they aren't approaching, Im not getting any choices to finish or edge or any of that. Is there a minimum friendship level or story trigger? I started new game and focused Lin for the most part but can't get Lust events to trigger at all.
Yes, there is a minimum friendship level, it's different for each character. I might have to make this clearer with the new UI.

Are these new outfits only available through freestyle sex?
The new outfits are only available for repeatable sex right now.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Okay, that sounds like your problem right there. Never extract the game into the same folder the old one was in. Try extracting it to a fresh folder, and then you should be fine. (Unless I misunderstood what you are saying..., not the first time). lol
No-no. I downloaded the full 1.12.2, then I downloaded the update-only 1.12.2 and installed it on top of the full version.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
No-no. I downloaded the full 1.12.2, then I downloaded the update-only 1.12.2 and installed it on top of the full version.
I don't understand you. There is no 1.12.2 version of Harem Hotel that I know. Second both versions numbers you've written are the same.
Assuming you've mean that you used 0.12.2 and updated it to 0.12.2, then I would recommend to download the lastest full release version and play - as there isn't an update patch path from that old to current game version.

Reactions: TheDevian

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Still a good game. Thanks Runey-doin a fine job...

Also. Thank you very much for adding the 'interact' menu and options for pat/hug/kiss.
I know you did that awhile back, but just wanted to let you know I still appreciate it. One
of my fav touches you've added.

Cheers

Reactions: Ozzfest and Runey

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Hello. I'm here again since 2018. The exact year where i played last time. Now i'm curious because i don't know anything about incest. Which family member mc can fuck?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hello. I'm here again since 2018. The exact year where i played last time. Now i'm curious because i don't know anything about incest. Which family member mc can fuck?
MC cannot have sex with any family member. Check the OP, it will tell you what the code does. It changes two characters from clones to twins, and unlocks some other sister x sister content.

Reactions: TheDevian
Sep 21, 2017
mate, who do you think you are to get upset at me ?! I just asked the modder nicely, there is nothing to do with ya ! why do you bother comment on my post to someone else ?!
You must have missed the " Not getting upset at you" part, I thought you asked in a nice way which was why I specifically included that part, you happened to have posted the most recent request at the time of posting asking the mod author to update the mod so the intention was hopefully people see the post he's working on it and they stop asking and give him time, though by reading past that its clear there were plenty of people not willing to go through the past few pages of the forum.

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
The game is playable without "cheats"...
I swear...
The only thing I want with the cheats is money because I already played this game a lot of times from the beginning, and I don't want to waste time waiting to have enough money to do things, I just want to read and see the sexy scenes, and I tried the codes but they did not work T.T

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
I found a lot of side girls is way better than the main girl.
Like Ellen, Vanessa, Kali workmate, etc.....
Shame they has so few H content....:cry:
And Hana she is probably my favorite together with Autumn(although Autumn is not one of the side girls).

4.70 star(s) 445 Votes