c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
No-no. I downloaded the full 1.12.2, then I downloaded the update-only 1.12.2 and installed it on top of the full version.
I don't understand you. There is no 1.12.2 version of Harem Hotel that I know. Second both versions numbers you've written are the same.
Assuming you've mean that you used 0.12.2 and updated it to 0.12.2, then I would recommend to download the lastest full release version and play - as there isn't an update patch path from that old to current game version.

Reactions: TheDevian

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Still a good game. Thanks Runey-doin a fine job...

Also. Thank you very much for adding the 'interact' menu and options for pat/hug/kiss.
I know you did that awhile back, but just wanted to let you know I still appreciate it. One
of my fav touches you've added.

Cheers

Reactions: Ozzfest and Runey

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Hello. I'm here again since 2018. The exact year where i played last time. Now i'm curious because i don't know anything about incest. Which family member mc can fuck?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hello. I'm here again since 2018. The exact year where i played last time. Now i'm curious because i don't know anything about incest. Which family member mc can fuck?
MC cannot have sex with any family member. Check the OP, it will tell you what the code does. It changes two characters from clones to twins, and unlocks some other sister x sister content.

Reactions: TheDevian
Sep 21, 2017
mate, who do you think you are to get upset at me ?! I just asked the modder nicely, there is nothing to do with ya ! why do you bother comment on my post to someone else ?!
You must have missed the " Not getting upset at you" part, I thought you asked in a nice way which was why I specifically included that part, you happened to have posted the most recent request at the time of posting asking the mod author to update the mod so the intention was hopefully people see the post he's working on it and they stop asking and give him time, though by reading past that its clear there were plenty of people not willing to go through the past few pages of the forum.

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
The game is playable without "cheats"...
I swear...
The only thing I want with the cheats is money because I already played this game a lot of times from the beginning, and I don't want to waste time waiting to have enough money to do things, I just want to read and see the sexy scenes, and I tried the codes but they did not work T.T

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
I found a lot of side girls is way better than the main girl.
Like Ellen, Vanessa, Kali workmate, etc.....
Shame they has so few H content....:cry:
And Hana she is probably my favorite together with Autumn(although Autumn is not one of the side girls).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No-no. I downloaded the full 1.12.2, then I downloaded the update-only 1.12.2 and installed it on top of the full version.
The update patch requires you to have the last one, so to use this one (15), you need to have 14.X not 12.x. You are going to need to download the full version now by the looks of it, and extract it to a fresh location. Then you can copy over your screenshots and saves or whatever.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
The only thing I want with the cheats is money because I already played this game a lot of times from the beginning, and I don't want to waste time waiting to have enough money to do things, I just want to read and see the sexy scenes, and I tried the codes but they did not work T.T
TBH you can use RenPy Save Editor (software) or SaveEditOnline (web) to change money.
no codes needed, the only codes i ever used was the "truestory" and "spinningtv" (back in the day)
for anything else story i just relied on Lains WT Mod xD

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
TBH you can use RenPy Save Editor (software) or SaveEditOnline (web) to change money.
no codes needed, the only codes i ever used was the "realstory" and "spinningtv" (back in the day)
for anything else story i just relied on Lains WT Mod xD
It's 'truestory', for the record.

Reactions: ordos
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes