Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Every 3 lust they come up to you and ask you to finish them. You can choose to edge them, or finish them. Finishing them resets lust. Lust is forcibly reset at 9 (max lust)
But they aren't approaching, Im not getting any choices to finish or edge or any of that. Is there a minimum friendship level or story trigger? I started new game and focused Lin for the most part but can't get Lust events to trigger at all.

Landrassa

Sep 8, 2017
But they aren't approaching, Im not getting any choices to finish or edge or any of that. Is there a minimum friendship level or story trigger? I started new game and focused Lin for the most part but can't get Lust events to trigger at all.
Yeah, Lust doesn't start going up till you're at a certain level of relationship.

Sakkara2

Jun 16, 2020
Thank you Runey.
I should have posted this long ago ... I'm lazy.
When I first downloaded Harem Hotel I was expecting your typical seduce/subdue and have sex with everyone game.
Was I ever wrong! Oh it has that; but each character has a distinct personality, mannerisms, and interesting backstory. And the main story line (elven emancipation) has so many twists, turns, and dirty politics you almost can't keep track.
Thank you for your time and efforts making what's truely a great game.

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Could somebody provide a full save from the end of version 13 or 14, even 12? My last ones didn't work and when I tried to use the cheats to move forwards, I'm getting warnings that some values are too high

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
He said around 5pm that he was working on it and to give him time. Im wondering why nobody goes to the mod authors profile to just look at his posts when this question keeps getting asked. Not getting upset at you but people need to do some digging before assuming its not coming soon.
mate, who do you think you are to get upset at me ?! I just asked the modder nicely, there is nothing to do with ya ! why do you bother comment on my post to someone else ?!

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Runey did a wonderful job to make the sandbox part easier to play ( now you have also a sort of wt in game ) so wt mod/cheat isn't really necessary

I'm not saying how to play a game , everyone is free to do it how he likes but at least give a try without mod first ;)

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Yes, there is a minimum friendship level, it's different for each character. I might have to make this clearer with the new UI.

Are these new outfits only available through freestyle sex?
The new outfits are only available for repeatable sex right now.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Okay, that sounds like your problem right there. Never extract the game into the same folder the old one was in. Try extracting it to a fresh folder, and then you should be fine. (Unless I misunderstood what you are saying..., not the first time). lol
No-no. I downloaded the full 1.12.2, then I downloaded the update-only 1.12.2 and installed it on top of the full version.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes