Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Just a little bit of a heads up.
So my original plan was to spend all my free time this Friday through this weekend working on getting the 4 months of work that Runey did in backporting all the changes he made in the mod plus add in the new content plus updating the Walkthrough part for the new content because I was suppose to have an easy weekend life this weekend.
Well I managed to get a little bit of the backporting started but got nothing done Saturday due to some chaotic life events (nothing life threating or anything like that but I don't want to get into that). This did affect my Sunday morning but I did manage for things to calm down enough that I have spent the rest of the day working on getting the main script file'a changes backported. Now I am working on all the girl's individual event script files on getting their changes backported. I do know that Monday will also be chaotic for me due to the events from Saturday but I'm not sure how much or how little time I will have while I try to unclusterfuck the things that happened on Saturday.

I am trying to get this mod updated and out as soon as I can while dealing with the chaotic things going on.
I haven't nor do I have the time to read let alone respond to anything right now.
I will try to keep you all updated when I can.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So my original plan was to spend all my free time this Friday through this weekend working on getting the 4 months of work that Runey did in backporting all the changes he made in the mod plus add in the new content plus updating the Walkthrough part for the new content because I was suppose to have an easy weekend life this weekend.
Well I managed to get a little bit of the backporting started but got nothing done Saturday due to some chaotic life events (nothing life threating or anything like that but I don't want to get into that). This did affect my Sunday morning but I did manage for things to calm down enough that I have spent the rest of the day working on getting the main script file'a changes backported. Now I am working on all the girl's individual event script files on getting their changes backported. I do know that Monday will also be chaotic for me due to the events from Saturday but I'm not sure how much or how little time I will have while I try to unclusterfuck the things that happened on Saturday.

I am trying to get this mod updated and out as soon as I can while dealing with the chaotic things going on.
I haven't nor do I have the time to read let alone respond to anything right now.
Don't stress yourself and take the time you need.
It's done when it's done.

Pilop

Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys ! Could someone share his save please ? Thank you ! I have an issue and really don't want to do all the game again lol

Reactions: doggnash

Excoriated1

Jan 14, 2020

RL comes first. We come second. You as a person take priority.

Double entendre fully intended.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I just wish that this game has voice actresses, is already one of the best games around, but it could be better
I am glad it doesn't. lol
Can I ask how to "save her"? Or how to get the scene to start saving her cause there are no hints?
Just wait, like most other quests, it takes a while between events.
Hey guys ! Could someone share his save please ? Thank you ! I have an issue and really don't want to do all the game again lol
Many of them have been redone, might be worth it, better than playing someone else anyway. XD

erdlox

May 14, 2017
anyone got a save file for just before this update, i've changed pcs since playing and dont wanna have to go set up my old rig and get the files off the crappy ssd thats in there

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
For some reason this happens to me whenever I load an old save or try to start a new game. It happens with all that text in the game except the one from the characters.:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes