rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
I used the mod before lain disappeared and Runey did some QoL features (specifically the x days until event parts). I'm just fed up. Every. Single. Thread. on this site has a variation of "cheat/mod/save please" repeated ad infinitum (or worse, the dreaded "how do I" that has been asked 100s of times in a thread already), and bluntly, these people never seem to be capable of spending 40 seconds to either A) skim through the last 50 posts, or B) unable to use the search function. and in fact a lot of them seem to be of the mentality of instant gratification, they dont care about playing the game, they just want to get to "the good stuff" as fast as possible.

It just gets so tiresome at times. and is frankly insulting to the amount of work and effort that people like Runey and others do to come up with these games.
that's still no reason to generalize like that. It's not like all WT users are braindead and everyone else is a saint who reads through 1700 pages of comments. It is sad that there are a lot of people around who aren't able to read (/lazy af), but it's not just about mods, on other threads they spam asking for ETAs, compressed or android versions and so on, even though there were answers to these questions a few posts before.
I really like this game and the improvements to the info screen (didnt get to the new story yet), but the WT mod just makes it more enjoyable with the "journal" for example (many sandbox games include one themselves), so you don't have to check every door all the time, and it tells you if you should level up another character/stat first, so you don't miss some scenes on an event. What increases the mod spam in this case a lot, I guess, is that Lain's mod breaks the save files, so you can't continue until the mod is updated

Reactions: Bingoogus

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
is there a way to change the alarm now? Not sure if this is a bug, I have lin and android set as the alarm now i can't set anyone else. I can't speak to either of them in their room about it too as theres no option

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
is there a way to change the alarm now? Not sure if this is a bug, I have lin and android set as the alarm now i can't set anyone else. I can't speak to either of them in their room about it too as theres no option
The alarm option is at the MCs bed

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
so from what i take it android slick hands trait is now impossible after she showed your face? Since alarm only gets blowjobs now

primerib1

Jul 8, 2020
Can someone confirm that the zip file for v0.15 has the following hashes:
  • CRC32: 61D90932
  • MD5: E9970CECDDFA1F0DD7BD5726C3954936
  • SHA-1: 4D63F8D3A6A80153B3A297056B2D23EABE9C8BBE
  • SHA-256: 8B8449E814D0A122F3257540676F6C0DCFFCBBADBD0672FB36B176DD6DBED7EE
Because it's so big and I don't want to have to download it again if the copy I have right now is correct...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Can someone confirm that the zip file for v0.15 has the following hashes:
  • CRC32: 61D90932
  • MD5: E9970CECDDFA1F0DD7BD5726C3954936
  • SHA-1: 4D63F8D3A6A80153B3A297056B2D23EABE9C8BBE
  • SHA-256: 8B8449E814D0A122F3257540676F6C0DCFFCBBADBD0672FB36B176DD6DBED7EE
Because it's so big and I don't want to have to download it again if the copy I have right now is correct...
Name: HaremHotel-0.15.zip
Size: 10533145698 bytes (10045 MiB)
SHA256: A711786E57EBFA330783A47A8B5BC0B63FB7AF00BC8D0CFDF9D792447B888EF6

Although my version is from one torrent, so I don't know if this helps you.
You also could sheck, if their is an error with the archive checksum, at least with 7-zip.

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.14.1v2 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
You doing gods work fam :love:

josh8812

Feb 1, 2021
I'm not aware of any occasions where you get the message to do something you actually can't do, please report those bugs.
Small spoilers!

I think you misunderstood me. I mean there are already messages at *Talk* options in which the game indicates that another caharacter's storyline has to move on before the next event of this character became available (like higher friendship with Lin, or a higher obedience from Andriod for example). In my opinion, there are more points in the story when this "restriction" is needed.

Ok, it's not a classic sandbox, but the player has the freedom to decide the order of events between characters, which is good, but I think it would be better, if we can't run forward with one or two characters, because - for example - we don't have the money what we need for another. And I understand if somebody doesn't want these restrictions, because those are make the game more linear, that's becauzse i suggested to make it optional.

My examples aren't serious problems, but it gives me a feeling when I'm reading a book, put it down, and when I'm picking up again, opening it a few pages later, and after I realize what happened, going back and read the missing pages. It's not the end of the world, but it's ruining the mood among other small things. It's a little bit funny when Maria says that she gave me 1 blowjob, and I never licked her pussy. Duh :) Or when Maria says that you should keep distance from her, and you have sex with him when she playing with Lin (or the Android, I don't remember).

Anyway, thanks for the answer, and I want to say I really love this game, keep it going, and it's more important that you have a good mechanic, characters and fantastic story like these small imperfections, so let it go, if you don't agree with me :)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Oh Runey, I know what it's like, my translation thread on this site is full of people asking the same things... over and over again, a simple search, taking less time then posting a message, would give them the answer almost instantly 95% of the time.

Just know that there are those of us that love the game, and willingly start a new game every update to see everything new.

speaking of, is it just my imagination or are the characters models a bit higher res this update? game just seems sharper and more detailed, just little things like Ashley's default outfit seem to have been improved?
I made no adjustments like that.

Hi, I'm kinda stuck and looking for some help :p

So I'm done with mostly everyone's main story events except the twins' because the game keeps telling me I need to increase Ashley's friendship but I'm done with all her v.15 *Talk* stuff.

Only other events I'm missing according to the new UI are some Moon/Vanessa/Nia stuff but I don't think they are related, are they?

EDIT: Oh, if it helps, F&M are stuck at level 25, Ash is 43, Lin is 44, Maria and Kali are 37, Android is 36 and Autumn 27.

Thanks!
this should help

You have to remove them as an alarm before you can choose others as an alarm.

Any instructions on how to get passed a relationship level of 25 with the android? It blocks the rest of the paths with Lin and Autumn.

so from what i take it android slick hands trait is now impossible after she showed your face? Since alarm only gets blowjobs now
That may be the case. Repeatables like that will likely be retroactively added at some point.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Small spoilers!

I think you misunderstood me. I mean there are already messages at *Talk* options in which the game indicates that another caharacter's storyline has to move on before the next event of this character became available (like higher friendship with Lin, or a higher obedience from Andriod for example). In my opinion, there are more points in the story when this "restriction" is needed.

Ok, it's not a classic sandbox, but the player has the freedom to decide the order of events between characters, which is good, but I think it would be better, if we can't run forward with one or two characters, because - for example - we don't have the money what we need for another. And I understand if somebody doesn't want these restrictions, because those are make the game more linear, that's becauzse i suggested to make it optional.

My examples aren't serious problems, but it gives me a feeling when I'm reading a book, put it down, and when I'm picking up again, opening it a few pages later, and after I realize what happened, going back and read the missing pages. It's not the end of the world, but it's ruining the mood among other small things. It's a little bit funny when Maria says that she gave me 1 blowjob, and I never licked her pussy. Duh :) Or when Maria says that you should keep distance from her, and you have sex with him when she playing with Lin (or the Android, I don't remember).

Anyway, thanks for the answer, and I want to say I really love this game, keep it going, and it's more important that you have a good mechanic, characters and fantastic story like these small imperfections, so let it go, if you don't agree with me :)
I see, I think I did misunderstand you.

However these restrictions are already in place. If there are any specific points you've noticed that I've missed, please let me know.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes