Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
For some reason this happens to me whenever I load an old save or try to start a new game. It happens with all that text in the game except the one from the characters.:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This happens when you have used a translation mod and didn't update it.

Reactions: TheDevian

Excoriated1

Jan 14, 2020
UPDATED:
I actually bothered to scroll back up. It's due to the mod I had.

Also, why do others seem to get so massively butthurt about what OTHERS do with free games in terms of modding (I mean, aside from the whines for updates).

...I should playthrough again anyways...this is a good game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Question, for the remade missionary scenes, especially with Lin/Kali, are these from a different angle or animated differently? The reason I ask is I REALLY like those two scenes, so a major viewpoint change seems like a downgrade to me.

Reactions: zyff

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Question, for the remade missionary scenes, especially with Lin/Kali, are these from a different angle or animated differently? The reason I ask is I REALLY like those two scenes, so a major viewpoint change seems like a downgrade to me.
Check for yourself. They're mostly all the same, just better.

Zhephys

Jul 30, 2019
Just a little bit of a heads up.
So my original plan was to spend all my free time this Friday through this weekend working on getting the 4 months of work that Runey did in backporting all the changes he made in the mod plus add in the new content plus updating the Walkthrough part for the new content because I was suppose to have an easy weekend life this weekend.
Well I managed to get a little bit of the backporting started but got nothing done Saturday due to some chaotic life events (nothing life threating or anything like that but I don't want to get into that). This did affect my Sunday morning but I did manage for things to calm down enough that I have spent the rest of the day working on getting the main script file'a changes backported. Now I am working on all the girl's individual event script files on getting their changes backported. I do know that Monday will also be chaotic for me due to the events from Saturday but I'm not sure how much or how little time I will have while I try to unclusterfuck the things that happened on Saturday.

I am trying to get this mod updated and out as soon as I can while dealing with the chaotic things going on.
I haven't nor do I have the time to read let alone respond to anything right now.
I will try to keep you all updated when I can.
Take your time my lord

Tythesly

May 23, 2021
So my original plan was to spend all my free time this Friday through this weekend working on getting the 4 months of work that Runey did in backporting all the changes he made in the mod plus add in the new content plus updating the Walkthrough part for the new content because I was suppose to have an easy weekend life this weekend.
Well I managed to get a little bit of the backporting started but got nothing done Saturday due to some chaotic life events (nothing life threating or anything like that but I don't want to get into that). This did affect my Sunday morning but I did manage for things to calm down enough that I have spent the rest of the day working on getting the main script file'a changes backported. Now I am working on all the girl's individual event script files on getting their changes backported. I do know that Monday will also be chaotic for me due to the events from Saturday but I'm not sure how much or how little time I will have while I try to unclusterfuck the things that happened on Saturday.

I am trying to get this mod updated and out as soon as I can while dealing with the chaotic things going on.
I haven't nor do I have the time to read let alone respond to anything right now.
Dude just take your time. Rushing anything can/will lead to mistakes down the road. I speak for everybody when I say we appreciate you taking the time in your life to do this so no worries :)

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
So I haven't played this in forever. How does the lust system work now? Do you have to get to a certain story level for it to trigger?

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Did you get the full 10gig version, or the update patch?
The full version. Though it's 9.91 GB. Downloaded from MEGA. I had the same thing in 1.12.2. Downloaded that one from different sources, tried to install the update only over it, didn't work.

Doc43Souls

Jun 26, 2019
Did you get the full 10gig version, or the update patch?
It also became like that after the change of save/load menu, when all my saves from previous versions weren't present in the 1.12.2. Tried to load one of the old saves in that version, and then that happened.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Ummm, no? Ive gotten Lin up to something like 60+ sluttiness, but Lust hasn't increased at all.
Every 3 lust they come up to you and ask you to finish them. You can choose to edge them, or finish them. Finishing them resets lust. Lust is forcibly reset at 9 (max lust)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The full version. Though it's 9.91 GB. Downloaded from MEGA. I had the same thing in 1.12.2. Downloaded that one from different sources, tried to install the update only over it, didn't work.
Okay, that sounds like your problem right there. Never extract the game into the same folder the old one was in. Try extracting it to a fresh folder, and then you should be fine. (Unless I misunderstood what you are saying..., not the first time). lol

Last edited:
Reactions: freedom.call

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Take all the time you need and don't overexert yourself we will wait. :)

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes