shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
I'm curious. I've played the game up to version 0.12 I believe so a while ago. Will we ever meet the elf that helped raise Ashley? Like will we be able to buy her? That'd be nice even if we don't get to have sex with her, but if we can have sex with her well...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Thank you. No I meant will there be cases like "to unlock character X you must first get character Y to exhibitionism 10 and then have public sex with her in the part. where char X will see you". or "to have sex in the bedroom with char Z you must first raise her exhibitionism to 10, then make her strip in public 5 times to raise her sluttiness to 5. then she will put out when you visit her bedroom". Or requiring it for 3somes, and the like.
(I have seen other games make such blocks before)

I have no interest in exhibitionism and want to ignore it. but only if doing so does not block non-exhibitionism content.
edit: oh no, I just noticed there are achievements... well now I have to do it.
No, as the tips say when you start the game, stats are not required for the story at all. Stats just unlock more of that content. If you get the exhibitionism trait, you will see more exhibitionism content. Otherwise you will see none unless you opt into it.

I'm curious. I've played the game up to version 0.12 I believe so a while ago. Will we ever meet the elf that helped raise Ashley? Like will we be able to buy her? That'd be nice even if we don't get to have sex with her, but if we can have sex with her well...
I could spoil that. But Ashley is currently on a story arc involving finding her.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Todays update:
I finished getting all the girl's + main script events done and got the majority of the Lain's Mod Walkthrough part done.
This means that tomorrow I will finish up the Lain's Mod Walkthrough part and begin testing to make sure everything works.

If everything goes well, I should have the mod released either tomorrow night (my time) or sometime Friday.
And yeah I do release I need to move to a higher tier on Patreon for Runey so that future updates will take a lot less time to get out.

Last edited:

Brauggi

Sep 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Curretly stuck after 216 in-game days, from the doors i get the following hints:
- Autumn "my content is locked behind Lin"
- Lin "my content is locked behind the robot"
- Robot "..." (there's no *talk* option on her door, just the generic "knock and enter" or "working/loitering somewhere" options)
I've been able to progress with the other girls, but the above 3 have been stuck in this dead-end state for weeks now.

This was a fresh new-game run in V0.15, Truestory mode has been enabled (in case that's somehow relevant), and the only console cheating i've done is money=MANY to skip the needlessly slow (IMO) resource grind.

Did I do a dumb, hint system oversight, or bug?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Curretly stuck after 216 in-game days, from the doors i get the following hints:
- Robot "..." (there's no *talk* option on her door, just the generic "knock and enter" or "working/loitering somewhere" options)
I've been able to progress with the other girls, but the above 3 have been stuck in this dead-end state for weeks now.

This was a fresh new-game run in V0.15, Truestory mode has been enabled (in case that's somehow relevant), and the only console cheating i've done is money=MANY to skip the needlessly slow (IMO) resource grind.

Did you buy the human kit and give it to her?

Reactions: freedom.call

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

By resource grind, do you mean money is slow for you? I'm thinking of adding a new way to gain money in v0.16.

At 25 friendship with Android, you need to buy the human kit and give it to her, which should have been made clear. But I can add reminders, and I will do this now. Thanks for the feedback.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes