Brauggi

Sep 9, 2017
By resource grind, do you mean money is slow for you? I'm thinking of adding a new way to gain money in v0.16.

At 25 friendship with Android, you need to buy the human kit and give it to her, which should have been made clear. But I can add reminders, and I will do this now. Thanks for the feedback.
Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, i'm referring to the early-mid game money grind, $5/day/girl when you need hundreds (and later thousands) to progress seems pretty steep. You've worked hard and there's hours and hours of content in this game spread over the plethora of LI's (i'm at over 9 hours now, with the money cheat), I don't feel that slowing the players progress down behind a resource grind adds anything to the experience. On the topic, I found it strange that buying the outfits for photoshoots has such a pitiful ROI, the player doesn't even come close breaking even. I was expecting the photoshoots to result in an increase in daily income (selling them on Onlyfans or Patreon or something), rather than getting the equivalent of some kids pocket-money in a one-off transaction.

Regarding the Robot 25 event trigger, thanks for the help, i've put a longer response in my previous comment to read or ignore at your leisure.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the quick reply and help.
Short answer to your question, nope, didn't even know it existed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, she asked for it in her last event, so just go order that, should be able to proceed.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Thanks for the quick reply and help.
Short answer to your question, nope, didn't even know it existed.

Relax man, I just added a persistent reminder for this event. You're the first person to ever have this issue, or at least report it to me.

I don't assume a player will love every character. Some intersection is required for the overarching story to make sense though.

As you've pointed out earlier in this same comment, most events that require you to do something have persistent reminders in them already, and I've just added one to the event you pointed out.

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, i'm referring to the early-mid game money grind, $5/day/girl when you need hundreds (and later thousands) to progress seems pretty steep. You've worked hard and there's hours and hours of content in this game spread over the plethora of LI's (i'm at over 9 hours now, with the money cheat), I don't feel that slowing the players progress down behind a resource grind adds anything to the experience. On the topic, I found it strange that buying the outfits for photoshoots has such a pitiful ROI, the player doesn't even come close breaking even. I was expecting the photoshoots to result in an increase in daily income (selling them on Onlyfans or Patreon or something), rather than getting the equivalent of some kids pocket-money in a one-off transaction.

Regarding the Robot 25 event trigger, thanks for the help, i've put a longer response in my previous comment to read or ignore at your leisure.
There's no need to grind any money as the majority of it is gained passively as you play through the game. I can only assume you didn't buy the bar and tried to buy every outfit as fast as you could to reach this conclusion. But it seems you're also using the money cheat? I'm sort of at a loss at how you came to these conclusions. There is definitely no slowing down of the progress behind any resource grind.

The ROI on pinups with outfits is only 2 days. That doesn't seem pitiful to me at all.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I was expecting the photoshoots to result in an increase in daily income (selling them on Onlyfans or Patreon or something), rather than getting the equivalent of some kids pocket-money in a one-off transaction.
Runey, this would actually be a really good change to make, having each photoshoot only need to be done once and add a small permanent bonus to your passive daily or weekly income, rather than a one-time payout that you can repeat infinitely. Both less tedious and more realistic - it never made sense to have the girls pose for the same exact photo over and over, a new shoot every time we wanted to sell one copy, like we were shooting Polaroids.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Relax man, I just added a persistent reminder for this event. You're the first person to ever have this issue, or at least report it to me.

I don't assume a player will love every character. Some intersection is required for the overarching story to make sense though.

As you've pointed out earlier in this same comment, most events that require you to do something have persistent reminders in them already, and I've just added one to the event you pointed out.

There's no need to grind any money as the majority of it is gained passively as you play through the game. I can only assume you didn't buy the bar and tried to buy every outfit as fast as you could to reach this conclusion. But it seems you're also using the money cheat? I'm sort of at a loss at how you came to these conclusions. There is definitely no slowing down of the progress behind any resource grind.

The ROI on pinups with outfits is only 2 days. That doesn't seem pitiful to me at all.
The path for money is fine Runey IMO … Sure it can feel terrible (especially the first time) but that’s mostly just because we are aLl sPecIAL sNOwFLakEs and demand instant gratification.
The bar serves WELL … and I’m pretty certain you clue us in in dialog & tips that it should be our FIRST upgrade purchase… or maybe we should be a Patron for patron *money codes*

*edit*
The comments regarding acquiring passive income boost after achieving a X photo … isn’t a bad one but the implementation of it could be interesting for you … however it could be as simple as standard room per day per girl is what 5$ but each picture achieved increase’s the $ gained per room per day by 1$ or something so the twins room per day could be something like $15 or $20 … i didn’t take the time to calculate the exact # … but it would be more than the single room of Ashley which might cap at $10

Still with upgrades & advertising the Bar is sufficient (on one save … no codes … I think my account has 20k-50k from rents and bar income) granted that save is the one where I was trying to get
*** blowjob *** and
( *** all acts *** )
but with the latest update and UI rework you cured me of that
*** Insanity ***

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Brauggi I don't see that it is the responsibility of a dev to "hand hold" for players who skip content. Not saying I don't do that in game, but often the games I'm doing this are either reduce to "fuck fest" game for me or are completly dropped by me in the long run.

I'm the least interested in Autumn and haven't played her story in 0.14. Not saying she is bad or so, I'm simple not much interested in her. But even then, when I play her, I don't skip her.

Regarding the permanent reminder for Android, I think it is good. Then "all" things work the same and Runey is one of the dev that have the among the best UI in the game for easy playing.
Money do what you want Runey. I think this isn't Harem Hotel's main focus - and never was. I personally also don't have an issue with it and if I restart I know from my time with the game, what to do. If change/increase the ROI of money I'm indifferent to it. Only thing I think would be nice, completely optional chances to "burn" a lot of money, like the one in Ashley's story.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
damn how can you, something like this,

1649908186784.png

turned into shit like that

1649920185256.png

this kills me when I do the translation , I spent a lot of time in version 0.14 to do this shit in version 0.15

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Runey

Korok85

Aug 21, 2021
Runey, this would actually be a really good change to make, having each photoshoot only need to be done once and add a small permanent bonus to your passive daily or weekly income, rather than a one-time payout that you can repeat infinitely. Both less tedious and more realistic - it never made sense to have the girls pose for the same exact photo over and over, a new shoot every time we wanted to sell one copy, like we were shooting Polaroids.
I am sure there are some players our there who like to replay that scene, even if it is always the same.

So, if your idea for a permanent little money boost should be implemented, I hope that the possibility to repeat the photo shot does not get removed completely.

But as we are on this topic right now. I always wondered why the MC is selling the pix to some random dude.

From the rest of the story this somehow does not match the character as I see him. He is always protecting them and this is like offering them up to some pervert.

The good thing is that we can choose the option to make the photo shot and sell or not sell them.

For my part I always did not sell them to some pervert, so at the beginning of the game I am short on money as this income is missing for me. But that is OK, I do not see a problem with the option to sell them or that I am short on cash.

For me the best solution to solve money shortage would be to just make the outfits that are not needed for progress cheaper and easier to get.

Keep Elvs, Story Items, Bar and upgrades as they are and make the optional outfits cheaper.

I always save all the money till I have all the needed things like Story Items, Bar and Sanctum, only then do I start buying outfits as they cost me to much in the beginning, but at that time I am not short of money anymore.

An option to make them cheaper and that would also add a little to the immersion is a random event were a girl comes to you and mentions that there is a nice outfit for “Fun Time” on sale right now and asks if you would buy it for her right now. And then you get if for 50% of the normal price. Everyone is happy about a bargain for something you wanted to by anyway later. In a case like that I would by an outfit even before I have all the other important stuff. That would mix it a little up in what order I get the items.

Who could say “No” to a Lynn that wants to be sexy for you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and rxiw

Pijee

Jan 14, 2019
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.14.1v2 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
pls update the mod

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
pls update the mod
Come on man show at least some effort and read 1 damn page back...
Todays update:
I finished getting all the girl's + main script events done and got the majority of the Lain's Mod Walkthrough part done.
This means that tomorrow I will finish up the Lain's Mod Walkthrough part and begin testing to make sure everything works.

If everything goes well, I should have the mod released either tomorrow night (my time) or sometime Friday.
And yeah I do release I need to move to a higher tier on Patreon for Runey so that future updates will take a lot less time to get out.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It would be really great if people beginn to read and search for information that is already available here. But instead of a lot of people that are only whishning about mod, walkthrough, torrent, compressed version, Android version and so on, that may be already here or will be here in the near future, yet I doubt that my wish will bear fruit.

Last edited:

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Just to give a little bit of feedback.
I never had problems with money in this game. It never felt like a grind and i did not sell any of the photos, so it would be possible to earn even more money for me.
So if you have money problems you may miss some options to earn it (bar upgrades) or you want to buy everything after 2 weeks, when most stuff is not even needed for a while.
Don't spend money for stuff you don't need for your current story and use the money for bar upgrades as soon as you can build the bar.
That would be my advice.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes