c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well to be fair the search function on this site is garbage. That or im dumb. Like if I search 'update' for items in this thread, they aren't sorted in chronological order. I'll get 3 results from 2022, then one from 2021, then one from 2022, then some from 2019, then results from 2022.
Even though often is it only required to look at the few latest post befor you post that question, request, whatever.

Also the behaviour of the search can be change under Preference: Search Options.

Reactions: rxiw and TheDevian

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If that was the intention of both of your comments, then I apologize. I didn't have much of an issue with your comment, but it seemed like his was a bit different.
Cool, glad we could clear that up.

Still reckon the MC should've gone off his rocker when Vanessa took him to that protest "are you crazy lady? I'm sheltering a wanted criminal in my home! A bunch of people's safety and relative freedom depend on me! You risk all that just to show me shit is bad? I know shit's bad, but now i'm probably on some list and you've put us all in tremendous jeopardy... don't contact me again." would be roughly what my reaction would've been. I like Vanessa as a character, but her position in the story has me constantly on edge in a bad way, a bull in a china shop way.

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
Well to be fair the search function on this site is garbage. That or im dumb. Like if I search 'update' for items in this thread, they aren't sorted in chronological order. I'll get 3 results from 2022, then one from 2021, then one from 2022, then some from 2019, then results from 2022.
i think they meant control f (pc) /command f (mac)

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
A solid amount of bugs. I also did a lot of polishing and added things like giving the outfits to each character.
I love that you decided to add that. i don't know if it is the same as with the other outfits or we get a scene. if is the same with the others then i don't mind.

Reactions: Runey

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Eh, i like Vanessa in an isolated system but in-universe she's pretty crazy and a real security risk,
She's passionate, certainly, but she's hardly crazy.
And as for "security risk", Nia, Sylvia, and even Lin are all much more dangerous to have around; Nia's basically Elf Batman, Sylvia is a very distinctive runaway slave hiding from the guy who controls the entire slavery system, and Lin's badly thought out (but well meaning) plan landed the Player Character in the not-at-all-fun kind of dungeon, in the clutches of a woman who was about 50/50 on whether to kill him and dump his corpse in the sea.

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
She's passionate, certainly, but she's hardly crazy.
And as for "security risk", Nia, Sylvia, and even Lin are all much more dangerous to have around; Nia's basically Elf Batman, Sylvia is a very distinctive runaway slave hiding from the guy who controls the entire slavery system, and Lin's badly thought out (but well meaning) plan landed the Player Character in the not-at-all-fun kind of dungeon, in the clutches of a woman who was about 50/50 on whether to kill him and dump his corpse in the sea.
To add on to this, Vanessa has been dealing with the Syl'anarian government for years now. She probably knows how to hide better than a lot of people.

Wild or frisky is a fair personality judgement though, which is apparently what they meant by crazy.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Runey, this would actually be a really good change to make, having each photoshoot only need to be done once and add a small permanent bonus to your passive daily or weekly income, rather than a one-time payout that you can repeat infinitely. Both less tedious and more realistic - it never made sense to have the girls pose for the same exact photo over and over, a new shoot every time we wanted to sell one copy, like we were shooting Polaroids.
It is an interesting idea... I never sell them, now that there is an option for that, but I do like to replay the scenes for fun, though the only ones that really do it for me are the new ones with Felicity and Emma. I just love taking them to the park, that is really hot. lol
I am sure there are some players our there who like to replay that scene, even if it is always the same.
I do, but I also don't sell them for money... XD
Seriously how many people are lacking the common sense in just using either A: the Search function or B: reading a couple pages of the thread.
More than I will ever want to count...
It'll would have more sense if both Kate and Juliet get the third room on the 2nd floor, since they're already roommate. In any case, i'm eager to see what Runey has in mind.
That is an interesting idea, something could happen at the dorms, and they need a new place to go...
Personally I'd really really hope for this girl for the last room.
Ummmm, Nala???

Not sure of her name....
Really pretty though
Cheers
Nala is awsome and sexy. XD
Yeah this is the one I would like to see take the room, but I think it will be
View attachment 1756476
She is so fun, I can't wait for more with her.
Made by Zettai Renin on discord
View attachment 1756740
It is all about the headpats!
Like C3P0 said, you can set that in your options.
Personally, I like the new interface more, except for the font used on the characters names, which I'm well aware is a purely subjective preference.
I'd also like to suggest that all the stats and traits be in a standardised location, for all the girls; a minor QoL improvement.
Personally, the only thing I like less about the new one is that there is only one star, not the three we had before. Less of a reason to grind up to 50... lol

Reactions: Runey

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
make a poll for which character interface is better, the old one or the new one, frankly speaking, I think this new interface sucks, the old one is much better

old :cool:

1649908186784.png

new :poop:

1649920185256.png
Old one is maybe prettier, but new one is more functional - you can switch to a different girl without backing out to a different screen first - so it wins. Also because Runey says so and this isn't a democracy. :p

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Old one is maybe prettier, but new one is more functional - you can switch to a different girl without backing out to a different screen first - so it wins. Also because Runey says so and this isn't a democracy. :p
Honestly, I think the new one looks better too, the font on the names might be a bit big though... XD

Reactions: freedom.call

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
Personally, I like the new interface more, except for the font used on the characters names, which I'm well aware is a purely subjective preference.
Agreed. I find the juxtaposition of a super-fancy font with a super-simple font a bit weird.

Also, the left area is too narrow. There's not enough room for long names and the exclamation point icon.

Still, overall an improvement. Maybe not perfect, but definitely an improvement.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Agreed. I find the juxtaposition of a super-fancy font with a super-simple font a bit weird.

Also, the left area is too narrow. There's not enough room for long names and the exclamation point icon.

Still, overall an improvement. Maybe not perfect, but definitely an improvement.
It can be worse if there is a space in the name...
screenshot1398.png

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
Good news and bad news.
Good:
Everything seems done
Bad:
Due to all the changes made by Runey to improve the game, none of my saves from 0.14.1 are compatible with this 0.15 release

Because of this I am going ahead and releasing it but listed as TEST since you will need to Start A New Game.

I am so mentally exhausted due to all the personal stuff that has happened to me as late (and finally resolved today) and spending so much of my free time working on getting this mod updated and out that I am going to take a day or so off from playing or working on anything.

Please feel free to try out this update by Starting A New Game and let me know in my thread (see my sig) if you find any actual issues in this mod update. Also if you do not Start A New Game then do not bug me or anyone else if the game crashes on you.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes