Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
Does anyone have any saves from 0.14.1 + and can you share them with me? I formatted my laptop and lost my saves ;-; (brasileiro é foda pqp)

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
I understood perfectly... the scene is still there...

View attachment 1759711
When I read his edited (for clarity) question it seemed like he might have been referencing the face to face fuck off in the mall store (with Jin or Jin look alike because iirc she wasn’t named Jin)
… and iirc the scene has been modified out …(I forget why)… Cornwall story streamlining or something maybe.
However he could have been referencing the dungeon finale your screenshot illustrates… dunno.

Can someone please answer ? :(
I am just asking because I remember when I played it a long time ago there was a scene where we have sex with Lin in the public in front of him to prove that the love route is as effective as the slave route if not more so and that happened before receving the letter, if I remember correctly, was this scene later removed for example?

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
A few people bitched about it. Hard.
Meh … what exactly was there to bitch about??? …. Seems like people need to find more important things to be butt hurt about…unless I forgot or missed the objectionable bit.

I just saw abbas123 (edited/updated) question a few pages back and it seemed to reference the “shopping” scene vs the dungeon scene but I didn’t see that he received an answer so…. the above reply. I hope by quoting both … it helps both.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

TrickyK

Jul 10, 2018
Hope you don't mind a bit of subjective feedback.

I feel like most of the side characters could be turned into main characters at this point. Hana and Lucia are already in the hotel, and could get their own story line and stats. Kate and Juliet could move in as future main characters rather than be left as misc (an easy excuse would be that Kate figured out that it would be cheaper and more convenient to move in to the hotel with Juliet). This would open up Juliet as a character. Kim, Ami, Nala and Vanessa aren't even in the misc characters category at the moment, but with the way the story is going could all be main, maybe having Annie talk with them at some point to try and work things out.

Hazel hasn't really had anything done with her at this point aside from recently. Maybe add a situation like Lucia after a "make her less of a hard-ass" or "secretly jealous" redemption arc?

Moon would probably be better off as a main considering how much content she has compared to other side characters. Maybe her roommate gets tired of the gamer rage and doesn't renew their lease together :LUL:?

Multi-girl showers or around the hotel interactions would be nice.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Some did not like the exhibitionism part, and I guess it made him seem like too much of an asshole (which he is).
I think the story streamlining works somewhat better now … but as I said before …MEH.

Personally I agree with your take … but maybe asshole was a notch too far and the change dialed him back a notch to D-bag.

I cry a little bit inside every time Runey’s scenes get edited out … IMO they all should be added as non-canon VR sims (development history) including the Violet excerpt and this shopping event …. and any others that were cut that I don’t recall.
However I understand the desire to streamline because every update someone is TT/QQ about how big the download is … even though Runey does the incremental update feature now.

Is my memory correct and it was the Jin model …??
I think it might have actually been Jin … but she was instructed to use another name … and then she explained it all later, but I could be completely wrong in my remembrance.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think the story streamlining works somewhat better now … but as I said before …MEH.

Personally I agree with your take … but maybe asshole was a notch too far and the change dialed him back a notch to D-bag.

I cry a little bit inside every time Runey’s scenes get edited out … They all should be added as non-canon VR sims (development history) including the Violet excerpt and this shopping event …. Others???

Is my memory correct and it was the Jin model …??
I think it might have actually been Jin … but she was instructed to use another name … and then she explained it all later, but I could be completely wrong in my remembrance.
I still need to go back and watch that one, I liked the old one, but then, exhibitionism is my thing, so I love stuff like that.

Violet? No, she was a scrawny little thing. lol That one wasn't really 'his' though, was a fan requested creation. Aside from never being canon, I think she was mostly removed for size reasons, easy way to trim a bit of space...

Reactions: Strike-10

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
I still need to go back and watch that one, I liked the old one, but then, exhibitionism is my thing, so I love stuff like that.

Violet? No, she was a scrawny little thing. lol That one wasn't really 'his' though, was a fan requested creation. Aside from never being canon, I think she was mostly removed for size reasons, easy way to trim a bit of space...
Yep … I had edited my original comment to address the reason for the Trim … size … and while I could care less about Violet the lobby lust orgy and Autumn ”succumbing” to the “evil lust” was nice.
in my edit I also mention the crying about the total size of HH and how people should use the incremental update feature that Runey goes to the additional effort to provide …

I roughly knew about how the spinningtv bit was fan service/commission …

• Haha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yep … I had edited my original comment to address the reason for the Trim … size … and while I could care less about Violet the lobby lust orgy and Autumn ”succumbing” to the “evil lust” was nice.
in my edit I also mention the crying about the total size of HH and how people should use the incremental update feature that Runey goes to the additional effort to provide …

I roughly knew about how the spinningtv bit was fan service/commission …
Maybe I will go back and play that one to see that. lol

vpure

Apr 18, 2022

Preventable exhibitionism, avoidable sharing, etc. I think it's fun...

Of course, it should all depend on the MC's will, but the things that increase the excitement

Cumorgy

Jan 31, 2020
Sorry. I'm not sure how to help you with that. Maybe Runey knows a way.
AFAIK and please don't quote on this but I think you can mod all the other stats because they are tied to repeatable events like BJ or anal, but friendship can bug your save.
Maybe try an older save if you have one where you didn't cheat.
sadly i don't have another save i know of being unmodded, which was why i asked if anyone here has a 100% 0.14 save.

___abbas___

Mar 30, 2020
When I read his edited (for clarity) question it seemed like he might have been referencing the face to face fuck off in the mall store (with Jin or Jin look alike because iirc she wasn’t named Jin)
… and iirc the scene has been modified out …(I forget why)… Cornwall story streamlining or something maybe.
However he could have been referencing the dungeon finale your screenshot illustrates… dunno.
Thank you, that was exactly what I was referring to IMO, that scene was excellent, but I also don't recall who exactly was in it.
I went to the changelog and in version 0.12 it indeed stated that event 21 was remade.

Reactions: Strike-10

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So I am trying to play the new version but when I download I get the following error. Could someone help me because I really don't want to start all the way from the beginning.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 28364, in script
return
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/lobby_script.rpy', 1610153011, 2).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 28364, in script
return
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1567, in execute
next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
File "renpy/execution.py", line 710, in lookup_return
raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/lobby_script.rpy', 1610153011, 2).

Reactions: mams3425

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Does anyone have any saves from 0.14.1 + and can you share them with me? I formatted my laptop and lost my saves ;-; (brasileiro é foda pqp)
I have my save that I stopped at version 0.14

eu tenho o meu save que parei na versão 0.14 , eu ainda não subistitui o save pra versão 0.15 pq to fazendo a revisão da tradução

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes