JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Runey,

Might have found a bug... and now I see you released a 15.1. Ok, so you may have it fixed as I haven't bothered to go back 20 pages to find out.
So finished up the 14.x content. Starting up 15.0 content.
Talked to Kate, got asked to her room, had the fun. (just noting it in case the event matters). Then went to visit the twins at school, talked to Kate.

Got the typical "Hello, can I help you with anything?"
Next "page" is the main character (I'm assuming. Kate's name goes away and it is blank for who is talking) Text of "????" and the cursor is blinking as if expecting an answer to another riddle of hers.
Put in something to move on to the next page.
Kate "Come on, you already know the answer. Just don't look at things backwards."

So it seemed to have jumped me into some sort of riddle that wasn't asked. I think I answered all the previous riddles in 14.x but not certain.

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
That error is not in the base game, that error is from the mod I think.
I don't use mods. I downloaded the game here from the theme header. These typos were both in 15.0 and remained in 15.1. I found this when localizing the game and just wanted to help.

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Really enjoyed this update as always. Haven't been disappointed yet. Some of the new stories for girls went fast while others went on a little longer but I thought it was a good balance.

I will say I'm curious what/if the next update will bring with fairies as one scene seemed to imply something happening. Don't want to give specifics in case some are still playing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Runey
Not sure if this has been reported before or not (did my best to search within the limits of the forum) but Ashley's Anal cum scenes with her Sexy School Uniform outfit in her room are reversed. The dialogue is correct for the option taken, but the image result for "cum inside" is cumming on her, and vise-versa. Also the "Cum Slut" and "Cum Dump" counts are reversed as well, so choosing "cum inside" results in a "Cum Slut" point and "cum outside" gives you a "Cum Dump" point.

Edit : For what it's worth it seems the Cum Dump / Slut values are messed up / reversed no matter what outfit she wears too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Amanku

Jun 16, 2021
Then happens when you update the game but not your translation.
I mean, I get this part very well. But i had translation when I played like a year ago or so. Currently i'm trying to install clean version without any mods.
Mb there is anything I need to clean up?

RJ940

Jul 26, 2021
I mean, I get this part very well. But i had translation when I played like a year ago or so. Currently i'm trying to install clean version without any mods.
Mb there is anything I need to clean up?
I think what he means is, did you install your game fresh and then the translation after a fresh install? I'm not sure how translations work whether they need to be updated to be compatible with the latest game version? If so is the translation mod updated?

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
Does anyone but me have Problems with loading saves from 0.14 with lains mod?
I downloaded the 0.14 recently, put lains (or lord ashrams) mod in it, and plaed happily.
Now that Lins, Lunas and Kalis stories are done, i downloaded 0.15.1 and the updated mod, extracted everything, put tha mod in the game... it starts nicely, showing a "lord ashrams mod installed" - sign in the lower right corner... but after i load one of my 0.14 saves, i get a renpy exception...

isn't this supposed to work?i woudl rather not start playing everything from the start again in 0.15, even with fast-skipping it would take too long to get to this point again...
Is there any trick? - Saving in your room or anything that might help?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
how do i patch my 15.0 game to 15.1? do i just have to move the files from 15.1(patch) to 15.0 then overwrites some files?
It's the same process as updating from v0.14 to v0.15, just read the read_me

I have a question about the android. Using the WTMod, it says in it as well as a guide on mejoress that I should go to her room for her level 2 scene, however checking her status, she's already in relationship level 2. So is that a bug or something? And yes, I did patch it to 15.1. In fact, I'm redownloading it, pray for me, and redoing it just in case.
I can't speak on anything about a mod, but the wiki will tell you what you need to do.

Runey,

Might have found a bug... and now I see you released a 15.1. Ok, so you may have it fixed as I haven't bothered to go back 20 pages to find out.
So finished up the 14.x content. Starting up 15.0 content.
Talked to Kate, got asked to her room, had the fun. (just noting it in case the event matters). Then went to visit the twins at school, talked to Kate.

Got the typical "Hello, can I help you with anything?"
Next "page" is the main character (I'm assuming. Kate's name goes away and it is blank for who is talking) Text of "????" and the cursor is blinking as if expecting an answer to another riddle of hers.
Put in something to move on to the next page.
Kate "Come on, you already know the answer. Just don't look at things backwards."

So it seemed to have jumped me into some sort of riddle that wasn't asked. I think I answered all the previous riddles in 14.x but not certain.
That is the final riddle, good luck.

I don't use mods. I downloaded the game here from the theme header. These typos were both in 15.0 and remained in 15.1. I found this when localizing the game and just wanted to help.
Thanks, I fixed it.

Runey
Not sure if this has been reported before or not (did my best to search within the limits of the forum) but Ashley's Anal cum scenes with her Sexy School Uniform outfit in her room are reversed. The dialogue is correct for the option taken, but the image result for "cum inside" is cumming on her, and vise-versa. Also the "Cum Slut" and "Cum Dump" counts are reversed as well, so choosing "cum inside" results in a "Cum Slut" point and "cum outside" gives you a "Cum Dump" point.

Edit : For what it's worth it seems the Cum Dump / Slut values are messed up / reversed no matter what outfit she wears too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This was fixed in v0.15.1

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Are you starting fresh at some point in time? I'm worried Ellen's desk is going to fall apart at 1000 hours, I'm sure we all are after the bar ordeal. :)
HAhah, no probably not any time soon... I work too much most of the time. lol
for using jumptoend why doesn't it increase all stats like submission and exhibitionism?
Because you didn't do any of the events that raise those, that cheat code has nothing to do with the stats, only the story.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I can't get this new version to work...Yes, I use a mod to make sure I find everything but I've downloaded LA's mod and attempted to install it and still get the crashing...what am I doing wrong?
Does anyone but me have Problems with loading saves from 0.14 with lains mod?
I downloaded the 0.14 recently, put lains (or lord ashrams) mod in it, and plaed happily.
Now that Lins, Lunas and Kalis stories are done, i downloaded 0.15.1 and the updated mod, extracted everything, put tha mod in the game... it starts nicely, showing a "lord ashrams mod installed" - sign in the lower right corner... but after i load one of my 0.14 saves, i get a renpy exception...

isn't this supposed to work?i woudl rather not start playing everything from the start again in 0.15, even with fast-skipping it would take too long to get to this point again...
Is there any trick? - Saving in your room or anything that might help?
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-15-1-public-runey.12760/post-7947947

Gimme time.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes