Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
So it's day 156 and Jin is still at 1/5 despite inviting her to the dungeon multiple times, am I missing something?

iopq

Feb 16, 2018
I'm sure it's been mentioned but the new outfits are only visible through the photos for me.

Update overall felt a little stale to me, compared to previous ones at least.
Just little bullet thoughts:
- Kate content was very welcomed.
- Autumn remains intriguing.
- Kali story seems like it's heading down the plateau path.
- The E&F events of this update probably could use a little revision. Pretty much got the "K" response from me even though I like the two characters.
- Rest of the cast seems to have stagnated heavily.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Can you update it to v0.15.1 please?
Yes, I will update this to 15.1. I'm away from home until next week but this and serval other Android ports are on my to-do list.
Oh, and have you or anyone else had issues with the game menu buttons and text not aligning? Mine works fine but I've had some reports on discord.

Reactions: Xyyy

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Runey, about the poll. As always, it is tough to narrow it down to even 5, especially on the side girl list, as there are so many great options.

My main girl list did not change much, As always, Kali and Lin are at the top, and I have Maria, Autumn, and Emma to fill out the other 3 slots.

For side girls, I chose Moon, Juliet, Vanessa, Jin, and Luci, but I also wanted to add Hazel, Nala, Jia, and others. So many fun characters.

Mar 24, 2022
Finally getting around to trying this new update, and it looks like, with me being a screenshot guy, I have a several things to replay and a lot more clothing choices to put Lin in. I guess I'm going to be working overtime to get all screenies and making sure I don't miss anything.

Reactions: TheDevian

Amanku

Jun 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could someone help me here? Played this game a long time ago with some kind of translation and currently trying to play fresh version, but got an issue - text on most buttons are missing (both in game, in menu, etc). I've deleted all saves already, but it doesnt help me. Any advices what I can do here?
I think what he means is, did you install your game fresh and then the translation after a fresh install? I'm not sure how translations work whether they need to be updated to be compatible with the latest game version? If so is the translation mod updated?
Just to be clear as it seems we have some kind of misunderstanding here.
I'M NOT INSTALLING NOR TRYING TO INSTALL ANY SINGLE MOD RIGHT NOW.

I've installed clean version of the game and had this issue presented on screen above. I'm assuming I have this bug because i've used translation pack before (almost a year ago) and currently I want to have properly working clean version, but it seems something still there. That's what i'm asking: is there anything I can do to fix that - delete or to clean up, mb some old cache left in the system or anything actually I have zero clue where to dig

RJ940

Jul 26, 2021
I have zero clue where to dig
Strange, fresh install should theoretically solve it, If your on windows try your. AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Harem Hotel Folder, maybe delete that folder it holds saves files and such maybe that helps?

Amanku

Jun 16, 2021
Strange, fresh install should theoretically solve it, If your on windows try your. AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Harem Hotel Folder, maybe delete that folder it holds saves files and such maybe that helps?
Well, that's the first thing I did and no success

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Yes, I will update this to 15.1. I'm away from home until next week but this and serval other Android ports are on my to-do list.
Oh, and have you or anyone else had issues with the game menu buttons and text not aligning? Mine works fine but I've had some reports on discord.
Yep, had the same issues with game menu buttons not aligning with the text as well, tried reinstalling but didn't work.

acausedeca

Jun 23, 2017
darn... Had to start over and now I can't get far enough to see the new content. I'm at the point where I need to build the sanctuary but the option just isn't there. I think I fiddled with the save last time to get it working, but even that doesn't seem to work anymore. I've switched the sanctuary entry to 1 and still nothing. I also saw a tag for "elftown" but it's at -1, so not sure if I should mess with it. Halp?

Jan 15, 2021
Played 0.13.2 went around to check on the game again. 7gig was the 0.13.2 version. "It couldn't be much bigger than that right?" I thought to myself. Then I looked at 0.15.0 version and its 10gig now. Almost fell down my chair.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Played 0.13.2 went around to check on the game again. 7gig was the 0.13.2 version. "It couldn't be much bigger than that right?" I thought to myself. Then I looked at 0.15.0 version and its 10gig now. Almost fell down my chair.
Image needs space, even WEBP. So you either have no new content and the same size or new content and bigger size.

And I will tell you a secret: The next version will be bigger again.

Also Runey have made update patch to update the previous version to the current version without the need for a full download and their is a torrent made too, so you have your options.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
darn... Had to start over and now I can't get far enough to see the new content. I'm at the point where I need to build the sanctuary but the option just isn't there. I think I fiddled with the save last time to get it working, but even that doesn't seem to work anymore. I've switched the sanctuary entry to 1 and still nothing. I also saw a tag for "elftown" but it's at -1, so not sure if I should mess with it. Halp?
I would recommend not messing with any of this stuff, as it is likely to break things.

What can I say? I make big updates in comparison to the others on this site. And unlike many of the games on this site, I also compress the images. I try to make each update worth it for everyone to come back and check out.

I guess I'll always be one of the very few that doesn't understand why this game needs a mod
It doesn't need a walkthrough mod, but people like being able to cheat. Some people don't want to worry about having the money to buy things and want all the traits immediately.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes