zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
So have you like heard of a normal font size and the spoiler tag?

Learn to post in a not obnoxious way...
runay I don't complain about my first post with the translation in the same way, and now you want to complain now?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It doesn't need a walkthrough mod, but people like being able to cheat. Some people don't want to worry about having the money to buy things and want all the traits immediately.
I like the mod for two main reasons, firstly, it warns me if there is extra content if i get further with other girls and to what level i need to do that for the bonus content. Even a single line is 'truer' to me and so i'd prefer to see that. Secondly, it tells me exactly where to go for the next trigger for a girl, their room, the lobby, the bar, the garden etc., when you're on the hunt for a follow up scene knowing exactly where to go and how soon you can see it is a big bonus that wasn't in the base game when i first started playing last patch.
So have you like heard of a normal font size and the spoiler tag?

Learn to post in a not obnoxious way...
What's more irritating about this douche's use of large font is it's not a set and forget setting in your profile, he chooses to set the text to that size every. single. post. It's a 100% wilful decision to be extra so his specialness is publicly highlighted.

Macadamia87

Aug 2, 2019
Trying to download the newest version, but Mixdrop just doesn't seem to even let me start the download, the download from DropMeFiles didn't let me extract the files, and Mega has that stupid 5GB limit. Also I'm hesitant to try the AnonFile download because the file is larger than the other 3 options for some reason. Anyone have any thoughts?

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
I'm stuck in the story with Kate.
I'm at 6/8 but have no plan how to trigger the next story with her.
When I talk to her in college she asks me "hello. Can i help you with anything?" Then I can type in a free text... But absolutely no plan what is required there.

Can anyone help me?

defcon

May 24, 2017
I'm stuck in the story with Kate.
I'm at 6/8 but have no plan how to trigger the next story with her.
When I talk to her in college she asks me "hello. Can i help you with anything?" Then I can type in a free text... But absolutely no plan what is required there.

Can anyone help me?
vore

Reactions: TheDevian

RJ940

Jul 26, 2021
I like the mod for two main reasons, firstly, it warns me if there is extra content if i get further with other girls and to what level i need to do that for the bonus content. Even a single line is 'truer' to me and so i'd prefer to see that. Secondly, it tells me exactly where to go for the next trigger for a girl, their room, the lobby, the bar, the garden etc., when you're on the hunt for a follow up scene knowing exactly where to go and how soon you can see it is a big bonus that wasn't in the base game when i first started playing last patch.
Basically my reason for using the mod, Unfortunately I wasn't born with patience and most mods for games allow you to experience basically every scene without missing anything and that just makes my life way easier, Never use actual cheats for money or whatever I just wanna see everything the easy way:BootyTime:

Reactions: Bingoogus

DakkokuSuru

Jul 3, 2017
Harem Hotel [v0.15 Public] [Runey] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 9,81 GB / 2,89 GB - Harem_Hotel-v0.15-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 9,78 GB / 2,85 GB - Harem_Hotel-v0.15-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Upd.: 2,26 GB / 588 MB - Harem_Hotel-v015-Patch-crunched.7z

Download (PC*/Mac): Pixeldrain - - (14 days)

Update Only v0.14/v0.14.1 to v0.15 crunched
Extract and follow the instructions of the "READ_ME.txt".

Download (Update): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
you plan to add compression for v0.15.1 update?

Reactions: Nospamwss

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Trying to download the newest version, but Mixdrop just doesn't seem to even let me start the download, the download from DropMeFiles didn't let me extract the files, and Mega has that stupid 5GB limit. Also I'm hesitant to try the AnonFile download because the file is larger than the other 3 options for some reason. Anyone have any thoughts?
Mixdrop requires a captcha.
No idea why you were not able to extract them, did you try updating winrar?
Sometimes they round off a different way, though Anon is the slowest. It is possible you had some issue with the file corrupting on the way down, but that is pretty rare. I would try updating the extractor first.
WTF, I would never have thought of that...
but thanks. :)
It is the answer to her last 4 riddles, backwards.

Reactions: freedom.call

Macadamia87

Aug 2, 2019
I don't even see the Captcha show up on Mixdrop. I guess I can try a different browser.

:EDIT: With the file downloaded from DropMeFiles, this is the error I get when trying to extract it. And yes, I have the latest version of WinRAR.

Cannot open D:\xxxxx\xxxx\Harem_Hotel-v.0.15.1-pc.zip
Access is denied.
No archives found

Last edited:
Reactions: Sordan

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't even see the Captcha show up on Mixdrop. I guess I can try a different browser.

:EDIT: With the file downloaded from DropMeFiles, this is the error I get when trying to extract it. And yes, I have the latest version of WinRAR.

Cannot open D:\xxxxx\xxxx\Harem_Hotel-v.0.15.1-pc.zip
Access is denied.
No archives found
Sounds like it did not finish, what I would suggest is to use a downloader, like Jdownloader2, that way if there is any issue, it will pick back up if it stops, compares the original to the download, etc.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes