Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
Can't wait for the next update. Autumn is a character who I really can't wait to see content for.

Also, I hope we can get the option to have Maria wear her "casual" outfit (the one she only wears once a week when relaxing) all the time. She looks great with her hair down.

Debonkers

Mar 21, 2022
Hey there. So I just played this and really enjoyed it. Is there any way to assist in development like a git or something along those lines (as for example with jack o nine)? (I am familiar with Python and Gamedev in general).

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
any torrent link? couldn't find any in the first page
I'm not sure if we're allowed to link to external sites, but if you google rpdl you'll likely find a torrent there. Otherwise check itch.io for a pretty fast dedicated download link if the ones on the front page aren't working.

For those more aware of the rules, if I can't reference the site name, please let me know so I can edit the post and remove it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey, man, I tried downloading and extracting the apk standalone file and it won't recognize the apk as an installable app. Any advice?

Update: I figured it out using the secondary method.
There is no android version any longer. You need to get the PC version, and run it with Joiplay.

Reactions: KonfinedKnat

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
There is no android version any longer. You need to get the PC version, and run it with Joiplay.
About that...

Unofficial Android Port for :

Harem Hotel [v0.15.1 Public] + Lord Ashram's Mod

Download Apk: , Google

Download Apk+Data: , Google

Apk+Data Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
SPOILER: Gestures

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Not official, but it's up to date and the version I'm running.

And UNDEADMANARUTO, shouldn't need to extract it. Ifit downloaded as a .zip file, just rename it and change the .zip to .apk

Reactions: Halbyn

beansprout21

Jul 21, 2022
I can't trigger Maria's level 29 event, is this bugged or has it not been implemented yet? The walkthrough mod says to go to her room at any time but I don't get the option to progress

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Idk man.. the most complete the better
It's a running gag, my save was broken, I am nearly 3 years into the game, and I never could get the sports bar to work. Finally got it partly fixed, but it still tells me I am missing 8 bar upgrades. Not sure if it is because I never advertised Sports Night, or because I had to 'cheat' to get it working... But since I hate sports, I will never advertise it and find out. lol

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Todays update:
I got the Walkthrough updates and some cleanups for Ashely, Autumn, the Twins, Kali and Lin done.
Tomorrow I should finish up Maria, the Side Girls and the Main Script file plus updating Lain's original part of the Walkthrough with the 0.15 updates.

If anyone says Runey doesn't do much but masturbate to his Patreon numbers, SEND THEM MY WAY.
Runey did a lot of work and changes from the last update to this one and I can vouch for that!
It's one of the reasons it's taking me longer to get this updated than I thought it would, he did a lot of work even if you may or may not are able to tell.
Thanks for all your hard work, LA. (y)

Reactions: Lord Ashram
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes