Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
No, it goes up every time you do some sex act with the girl, any time they get a point of 'slut', they also get a point of lust.
Now lustful, when they hit several points of lust they wanna go at it in the morning with options of finish or edge. Edge them and continue doing things to them until the lustful scene where they take matters into their own hands... each have degrees of femdom and degrees of rapeplay. Do this scene 5 times to complete the "Lustful" bar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting much here, I've been trying to avoid stress lately and this place is usually a stressful environment. I hope things haven't gone to shit in my absence (I won't be going back to check)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting much here, I've been trying to avoid stress lately and this place is usually a stressful environment. I hope things haven't gone to shit in my absence (I won't be going back to check)

Mostly smooth, nothing to stress over, that's for sure. ;)

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019

Gasp your alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im Happy that you well enough to grace us once again.

Jan 4, 2020
I hate to hear this is a stressful place. This is one of the few actual threads I follow, not just for updates (although I look very much forward to updates to).

Reactions: Runey

UNDEADMANARUTO

Mar 7, 2022
Unofficial Android Port for :

Harem Hotel [v0.15.1 Public] + Lord Ashram's Mod

Download Apk: , Google

Download Apk+Data: , Google

Apk+Data Installation:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
SPOILER: Gestures

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
How do i play it for me it just says its a zip file and i cant so anything to it except extract it

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022

I think most of us have just been worried about your health. Things have been relatively quiet beyond that so it's nice to hear that you're starting to feel better.

Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
How do i play it for me it just says its a zip file and i cant so anything to it except extract it
I use the Android App "JoiPlay" with the RenPy plugin from there it is download the PC version and extract it then tell the app when you add a new game to point to the .py file.

On Linux it would be the .sh
On Windows the .exe ( unless you on a pre 2010-era box then the 32.exe )

In theory if you have Ren'Py installed on Mac OS X you could maybe get away with running the py directly as well, but I have not tested but know enough about to say 'it could work'

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
I think most of us have just been worried about your health. Things have been relatively quiet beyond that so it's nice to hear that you're starting to feel better.
i noticed his absence pages ago and have been worrying since. i'm glad finally posted something on our little fan group here. I thought we would hear it from a patron first then he would get to us.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
If you want the files then, let me know. lol
I was half joking about 3D printing because I don't own a printer myself (have a friend who does). If you're willing to part with the files, I can probably persuade him to make it happen. If he refuses when I ask nicely, I have dirt on him from that time he dropped his wife's phone in a trash pile containing miscellaneous organic matter and handed it back without sanitizing it first.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
An update focusing on least featured characters sounds fun in all honesty and i cant think the last time lucy got any focus so that is cool to hear to be potentially coming too. Honestly i often binge the girls i least like content wise first these days just so its over and done with so i can leave the best for last so this one is gonna be a real feast lol (i will savouring this update and not binging it haha).

TheSalamanca

Dec 26, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for :

Harem Hotel [v0.15.1 Public] + Lord Ashram's Mod

Download Apk: , Google

Download Apk+Data: , Google

Apk+Data Installation:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
SPOILER: Gestures

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Hey, man, I tried downloading and extracting the apk standalone file and it won't recognize the apk as an installable app. Any advice?

Update: I figured it out using the secondary method.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes