Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
...or it be a whole year for a update that's even harder than waiting for a tv show and i mean it well guess i can't do anything except waiting...
Bit of a communication error here, mainly because my coffee isn't working yet, but if you have been waiting that long for an update on this you missed some.
Last update was in April, a little over 3 months ago. Might want to check your version number & see if you are up to date.

kleiner

Aug 8, 2019
Last I heard, the plan is that someone new will join, once one of the other main girls' stories is complete. Managing 8 main girls, along with all of the other side and background people, is about where he feels is his limit is right now.
I remember reading a post like that aswell. i think that was already some time back though...
still, there are some girls i wish were promoted to main. i especially like kate and juliet. might be interesting to get them both in one room similar to Emma and Felicity...
Vanessa or Hana are also interesting characters i wish would get a promotion... though i would be happy just getting more options for Hana, maybe just beeing able to invite her to the dungeon and "teach her more about interesting kinks for her works", also we didn't get to see her stash yet... maybe lucia needs some lecturing in the dungeon aswell? might be funny to get Kali involved there aswell...

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
… maybe just beeing able to invite her to the dungeon and "teach her more about interesting kinks for her works", also we didn't get to see her stash yet... maybe lucia needs some lecturing in the dungeon aswell? might be funny to get Kali involved there aswell...
I’m behind ANY expansion of dungeon activities!!

At some point I had a couple msgs with Runey with the suggestion of enhanced dungeon activities if he hadn’t considered it… Think similar to PinkTea where the activities have drag and add bonus bits like nipple clamps, plugs, gags, blindfolds & spanking implements paddle/crop etc.

Granted implementation in HS might be problematic dunno.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
ok so what's the corruption in this one like? so far all I've seen is mere dress changes, that impact dialogue, but only barely so, is this all that's planned for the corruption content or is there soething i'm missing out?

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
ok so what's the corruption in this one like? so far all I've seen is mere dress changes, that impact dialogue, but only barely so, is this all that's planned for the corruption content or is there soething i'm missing out?
Beach & Cafe exhibition and a couple other one time spots (pizza place, restaurant, library, pool party, school gym, tree house, special exhibition events like naked walk & (museum/throne bedroom place…??? that might have been just talked about)) also the progression of availability in “other” spots … shower/lobby/kitchen/hot springs/garden …some places are new and activities for that location are WiP maybe.
Exhibition and the dungeon?

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
I’m behind ANY expansion of dungeon activities!!

At some point I had a couple msgs with Runey with the suggestion of enhanced dungeon activities if he hadn’t considered it… Think similar to PinkTea where the activities have drag and add bonus bits like nipple clamps, plugs, gags, blindfolds & spanking implements paddle/crop etc.

Granted implementation in HS might be problematic dunno.
What do you think about reminding Ellen about who is the boss, by putting her in the dungeon again? Of course, she will get the best and most 'treatments'. Also, I think it might be good to make the MC able to suck on her nipples, and they leak. Turned out she had been pregnant at least once, and this leads to another story, which is why she doesn't want MC to cum in her.

New sex positions for Ellen would be great, especially if she is fucked silly.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
What do you think about reminding Ellen about who is the boss, by putting her in the dungeon again? Of course, she will get the best and most 'treatments'. Also, I think it might be good to make the MC able to suck on her nipples, and they leak. Turned out she had been pregnant at least once, and this leads to another story, which is why she doesn't want MC to cum in her.

New sex positions for Ellen would be great, especially if she is fucked silly.
Would love to do many many perverted things with Ellen in the dungeon …
plug her, vibrating nip clamps, blindfold and hang her from ropes and fuck her or breath play her mouth with MC cock….or whatever ^.^

lactation is fine I don’t personally care either way but I understand others like
I enjoyed the Lin prep with Jin …I would like to see versions of that maybe with the dumb darker elf in sanctuary & Penny or Nia or Sylvia(is this the blonde noble name I forget brain has shut down for day)

Last edited:

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Would love to do many many perverted things with Ellen in the dungeon …
plug her, vibrating nip clamps, blindfold and hang her from ropes and fuck her or breath play her mouth with MC cock….or whatever ^.^
I appreciate that. Anything with Ellen. Hopefully it comes in a future update.

Reactions: Strike-10

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
I appreciate that. Anything with Ellen. Hopefully it comes in a future update.
I’m still extra happy with the new added dungeon scene with Emma & Felicity… my only comment with regards to that is that it’s not repeatable from dungeon(from either girl) or from “others“ tab … but it’s in gallery so it’s a minor gripe.

That F&E dungeon event was ridiculously well done … It’s scenes like that that really show Runey’s skill progression with the tools he has.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Might be easier to describe the content you're looking for. If you're looking for the typical corruption game where you take a pure innocent maiden and turn them into a hardcore nympho who wants any and all dick, then you're going to be disappointed. You can teach the girls new fetishes (new to the characters and you can avoid it if you want), such as those mentioned above being exhibition or bdsm/dungeon events, but you aren't going to "corrupt" them and share them around with other men/prostitution. The harem is the MC's and the only sharing involves the other girls and/or their female friends.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
Might be easier to describe the content you're looking for. If you're looking for the typical corruption game where you take a pure innocent maiden and turn them into a hardcore nympho who wants any and all dick, then you're going to be disappointed. You can teach the girls new fetishes (new to the characters and you can avoid it if you want), such as those mentioned above being exhibition or bdsm/dungeon events, but you aren't going to "corrupt" them and share them around with other men/prostitution. The harem is the MC's and the only sharing involves the other girls and/or their female friends.
honestly i'm trully always looking for the most archaic definition of the corruption fetish, when the girls become evil, which is sadly very rare, I'm fine with the more common definition of corruption, guess the game doesn't really cater to me, thanks for the info in any case

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I remember reading a post like that aswell. i think that was already some time back though...
still, there are some girls i wish were promoted to main. i especially like kate and juliet. might be interesting to get them both in one room similar to Emma and Felicity...
Vanessa or Hana are also interesting characters i wish would get a promotion... though i would be happy just getting more options for Hana, maybe just beeing able to invite her to the dungeon and "teach her more about interesting kinks for her works", also we didn't get to see her stash yet... maybe lucia needs some lecturing in the dungeon aswell? might be funny to get Kali involved there aswell...
Runey posted a tentative road map on the discord earlier this year. Final main girl is slated for the .20 release

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Runey posted a tentative road map on the discord earlier this year. Final main girl is slated for the .20 release
Hmm, maybe before 2024 if the updates keep coming at current rate? Not too far away imo.
What else was on the roadmap? I know it's tentative and all but now I'm curious.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes