TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Meant to ask you about the clues you saw that lead you to these suppositions…
I can’t seem to make the jump … unless it’s from the scene with Maria where she talks about the beads and sex statue with Autumn … which I am fuzzy on those exact details… was there any other clues that I missed/glossed over.
Yeah, she has anal beads and lube or something (that she thinks is something else), that used to belong to her mother. They are her mementos of her, so once he really understands what they are, and realizes that Maria was correct, she will be more inclined to do the anal stuff, since mom was into it as well.

I figure we will walk in and catch her trying them out after they have 'the talk' and it finally clicks in her head. ...That, or she will ask for our help (or both), starting small, and working up to his dick. Maybe they were too big and so they start with a finger, work up to the anal beads, and eventually they have anal sex.

Last edited:

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.15.1v4 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

WARNING:
If you are having errors after loading a save from the previous version of the game then go back to the previous version of the game and Save In The Lobby.
Then immediately after you load your save in the new version Click The Bar Icon and your game should play without issue afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
this will work on the new update or not

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
isn't game gonna get new update man all of the good dames that once would get regularly updated and were like really good are dying not the supports but the updates it's a real shame

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
isn't game gonna get new update man all of the good dames that once would get regularly updated and were like really good are dying not the supports but the updates it's a real shame
You know, there's this fantastic invention called punctuation. You might want to consider using them.

The game updates 3 to 4 times a year, due to the fact that Runey puts in a lot of work up make sure the updates have a lot of, well, updates. And please consider the fact that Runey is recovering from an illness.

As for the girls, look, there's likely 20 of them in the game at the moment, many of whom have deep storylines that are being worked on. And there are other girls who have been neglected the last few updates, they're the ones who'll be getting new content in the next patch.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Adding to the previous poster's comments: Runey got sick. This was posted 2-3 pages ago and on the front page of Patreon. Considering the frequency of updates, I think a little R&R to recover isn't exactly asking for much.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
man now i feel like an asshole i totally had no idea creator got sick or anything it just i been waiting i think for 6 months or so to get the new update my days in games are already reached 470 after restarting the game idk new games aren't so much fun and well most of the games i playing were gone abandon or onhold this and 2 other games are the only one getting contiuned i really don't wanna see them not get update or it be a whole year for a update that's even harder than waiting for a tv show and i mean it well guess i can't do anything except waiting :(

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
man now i feel like an asshole i totally had no idea creator got sick or anything it just i been waiting i think for 6 months or so to get the new update my days in games are already reached 470 after restarting the game idk new games aren't so much fun and well most of the games i playing were gone abandon or onhold this and 2 other games are the only one getting contiuned i really don't wanna see them not get update or it be a whole year for a update that's even harder than waiting for a tv show and i mean it well guess i can't do anything except waiting :(
(Your) Patience is a virtue.

If it helps try to think about all those games that you have tried and we’re disappointed by.

Now … place yourself in the shoes of the creators you like/love … and assume that they want what you want … but they have to deal with the "Project Management Triangle" which is the maxim that simply states "Cheap, Fast, Good: Pick Two”.

Then post. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
To be fair before he got sick this is one of the faster updating games on here, especially for how much stuff is in it
100% agree … I think the biggest cut since he got sick is his responses on this forum & possibly on itch.io maybe elsewhere…. Dunno I don’t fanboi stalk him …much :ROFLMAO:

I personally believe Runey has mad skills navigating the project management triangle
IMO he has just about landed in the 4499B672-C0A9-4CC3-813E-A2E0645D03A9.jpeg “not possible” portion of this Venn diagram.

When there is a delay or hiccup I will tend to just go with it because it is very much not the norm.
If a person has an inkling to bitch, moan, or snowflake demand … I try to encourage that person to re-evaluate their position. Hopefully the less of that that Runey is subjected to the greater his sanity is by an absence of trolls … however iirc he slaps them around pretty good without anyone helping.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
100% agree … I think the biggest cut since he got sick is his responses on this forum & possibly on itch.io maybe elsewhere…. Dunno I don’t fanboi stalk him …much :ROFLMAO:

I personally believe Runey has mad skills navigating the project management triangle
IMO he has just about landed in the View attachment 1936552 “not possible” portion of this Venn diagram.

When there is a delay or hiccup I will tend to just go with it because it is very much not the norm.
If a person has an inkling to bitch, moan, or snowflake demand … I try to encourage that person to re-evaluate their position. Hopefully the less of that that Runey is subjected to the greater his sanity is by an absence of trolls … however iirc he slaps them around pretty good without anyone helping.
I talked to him a couple weeks ago, he seems to be doing better, but we have both been pretty busy, and haven't had a lot of free time. I can only assume that he is hard at work on the new update. (y)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I talked to him a couple weeks ago, he seems to be doing better, but we have both been pretty busy, and haven't had a lot of free time. I can only assume that he is hard at work on the new update. (y)
If you talk again with him, let him know that I would appreciate if he drop a few lines here or anywhere else.
Working hard on the game is one thing and letting people know about it is another one.;)

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
I'm glad to hear he seems to be getting better. I'm willing to wait as long as is needed for Runey to get whatever rest he needs to heal. Next time you get the chance to speak to him, throw a few headpats his way to show that we're thinking about him.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
So, will we be getting one more girl?
I’ve never seen any comment from Runey that explicitly states YES.

HOWEVER the hotel has an empty room currently iirc and there are many girls which I would term as “orbit girls” that could need a room so anything is possible.

Not to mention that Nia could rescue a whole bus of random elves that need shelter … the sanctuary building could get upgraded to triple decker bunk beds and the elves could be stacked up in there like cord wood.

There is much supposing and wishing … I personally wish for the Hotel to get 47 more floors with 4+ girls per floor!!! Ha ha ha (4+ because some rooms get 2 ie the twins, Maria&Hanna, Kali&sister)

I think Runey mentioned once that he wasn’t against another floor …it all just depends if he feels he needs more rooms for more girls because they fit into the story he want’s to tell.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you talk again with him, let him know that I would appreciate if he drop a few lines here or anywhere else.
Working hard on the game is one thing and letting people know about it is another one.;)
He does check into his Discord some, so you can always join there to see more from him.
So, will we be getting one more girl?
Last I heard, the plan is that someone new will join, once one of the other main girls' stories is complete. Managing 8 main girls, along with all of the other side and background people, is about where he feels is his limit is right now.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
I haven't finished the latest version but I think I'm about 80% done, but holy crap this game is great!

It's kind of great that the Top 3 girls are the first 3 girls you can get. Lin, Kali and Ashley are great!
Lin is very wife-material.
Ashley is lovable underneath her insane demeanor.
Kali is such a submissive slut and tech wiz.
All three? But tbh, most of the tenants fall under the image posted below.
1658403655934.png

And the side girls are no slouch too!

Moon, Nia, Lucia are all great, super cute, and want to see their ahegao-faces lol.
I love that Lucia's main content is Kali roughhousing her via MC.
I love that Kali is nerdy and cute but a super slut who wants to be dominated and manhandled.

Even the weak ones for me which is Maria is good, I didn't even touch the tight ass religious chick until yesterday and now I want to corrupt her after seeing those Exhibition scenes :)))))))

The writing is great too! Yeah, I may skim some of the parts that go on but there's clearly a lore built here and it's good and interesting. I wanna see Shir-01's story (oh uh that's what I named the android lol), I wanna see the Elf slavery story get resolved, I want to help Ashley reunite with Ms. Ren. Most of the stories do well with making you feel for the girls.

Like seriously a lot of Lin's and Ashley's story and Shiro-01 (android) made me just wanna give them a hug.

I could drone on and on, but yeah, this is one of the solid hentai games here!

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes