Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The reason you have little Autumn content is that Runey takes his characters seriously. She needs to be corrupted from being deeply religious to openly sexual - you were literally lying to her and basically emotionally blackmailing her to get action already and now after she has found out and has forgiven you she is rapidly changing her attitude to you and sex as the MC. Most other characters presented far less challenge based on their persona's so of course content of sexual nature came quickly for them as you had everything from Maria the basic nympho who wants to seduce practically whole hotel to Ashley who was obsessed with you.

Autumn is like the Twins were, a slower burn and its taken even them this long to get around the idea of sharing you with one another, Katie is a conquest years in the making and Lin hated your guts at the start - things take progression so the changes are more organic. Besides he does offer the non canon to help escalate things and offer more content such as exhibition training.

I gotta be honest- didnt like Autumn but now she's top 3 for me, that's the power of spending time developing characters and plot as she's a mix now of being more warm to her hotel residents and battles her repressed sexuality without changing at her core (she still feels the same character) by contrast Ashley was also top 3 but her descent from yandere fire cracker to meek depressive in a lot of her story content got my sympathy but not my retained interest as "curing" her has made her IMO among the more bland of the cast - Runey can give her 12 sex scenes in next update and i doubt my feelings will change as sex doesnt make everything better, Autumn suddenly putting out isnt the answer either but i feel her time will come soon enough likely in time to herald in the next new character in a few updates who of course will attract the same frustrations as people will wait have to organic progress with her too lol

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I gotta be honest- didnt like Autumn but now she's top 3 for me, that's the power of spending time developing characters and plot as she's a mix now of being more warm to her hotel residents and battles her repressed sexuality without changing at her core (she still feels the same character) by contrast Ashley was also top 3 but her descent from yandere fire cracker to meek depressive in a lot of her story content got my sympathy but not my retained interest as "curing" her has made her IMO among the more bland of the cast - Runey can give her 12 sex scenes in next update and i doubt my feelings will change as sex doesnt make everything better, Autumn suddenly putting out isnt the answer either but i feel her time will come soon enough likely in time to herald in the next new character in a few updates who of course will attract the same frustrations as people will wait have to organic progress with her too lol
Yeah, I am far more interested in the journey than the destination there. While I am sure her sex scenes will be fun, that isn't why I am here, but then, I prefer the 'sexy' scenes to the sex ones. So to me, her new sex related scenes have been pretty great, that whole exhibitionism chain, while I would have liked to see a few things change (at least after the stats go passed a certain point), but there are so many of them, that there is always something fun to do.

But more than that, I want to see her actual story, I want to see her and her sister make-up (and out), , I want to see what the oracle was talking about, I want to see them corrupt the whole church, I want to learn more about her mom (and her mom's anal kinks), and just see how it progresses in general, even if my predictions for it are wrong. lol

-*-*-
My only real complaint there, is that we still can't get her boob job any time other than her weekly shower. lol

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022

And as someone who thinks you both are de-railing the conversation: you aren't being objective.
Apologies for my part in that (to everyone other than snowflakes)…

My original comment was because I took offense when I saw the passive aggressive comment that attempted to group Runey into the likes of folks like ICSTOR (milking & development delay) in order to leverage an entitled snowflake demand of “Autumn development NOW!!” at a schedule that isn’t Runey’s.

I won’t be responding to any of the many obvious narcissistic fabricated accusations other than a non-intrusive :FacePalm: facepalm
feel free to join in
The now deleted original snowflake rant had a good collection of facepalms.

As to anything with jjay08 (user with sig of ”I'm super depressed please talk to me“) I think we are cool with each other and was confirmed via a mutual thumbs up.

Reactions: Jjay08

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Dang, I see I missed some arguing about Autumn. Haven't played in a good while, but I remember her exhibition chain, which was hot as hell, so I will admit that if Autumn hasn't moved very far in the sex scene department, it *is* a tad odd. I mean, this is the girl who walked around naked in her devoutly religious sister's cafe, while being devoutly religious herself. Gotta assume by that point the girl is ready to get at least a *little* freaky lol. But I'm gonna hop back into the current version, so I'll see what's new!
Also, don't fight guys, the power of fap unites us. Amen.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Where did you acquire Nia Batelf from?
do you have the base image that I could save ?
It was one I made a while back.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dang, I see I missed some arguing about Autumn. Haven't played in a good while, but I remember her exhibition chain, which was hot as hell, so I will admit that if Autumn hasn't moved very far in the sex scene department, it *is* a tad odd. I mean, this is the girl who walked around naked in her devoutly religious sister's cafe, while being devoutly religious herself. Gotta assume by that point the girl is ready to get at least a *little* freaky lol. But I'm gonna hop back into the current version, so I'll see what's new!
Also, don't fight guys, the power of fap unites us. Amen.
She is getting freaky, she just isn't having vaginal sex, because that is a sin. She will do anal first, like a catholic.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
It was one I made a while back.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice Work! & thanks for the image.

-*-*-
My only real complaint there, is that we still can't get her boob job any time other than her weekly shower. lol
I agree with this complaint. The extra annoying bit happened (while playing) when you realized it on an in game Monday morning … which happened to me an embarrassing number of times.

Reactions: TheDevian

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Don't need to project your own obvious mental issues onto others, Strike-10.
You haven't disagreed with the simple point I made.

Looks like Autumn indeed still hasn't received any sexual progress after a year despite multiple updates of "remade scenes" if all you can cry about is "headpats are just as good boohoo".

You are just mad I am pointing out a sore spot you probably agree with, and started spinning wild assumptions and personal attacks like an angry child in denial.
If anything, it's pretty clear who the special snowflake. Haha.

My wallet is open already to several devs, and your childish taunts just makes more people turned off from sympathizing about Runey's possible situation(if true but clearly you aren't a reliable source admitted by your own self) if the average respond is by rabid attack dog fans, like you that ignore reality.
ok maybe i wasn't unhinged as i thought. Your right on me thinking that devs delay dev time to make a product just to make money like a work from home set up.
Apologies for my part in that (to everyone other than snowflakes)…

My original comment was because I took offense when I saw the passive aggressive comment that attempted to group Runey into the likes of folks like ICSTOR (milking & development delay) in order to leverage an entitled snowflake demand of “Autumn development NOW!!” at a schedule that isn’t Runey’s.

I won’t be responding to any of the many obvious narcissistic fabricated accusations other than a non-intrusive :FacePalm: facepalm
feel free to join in
The now deleted original snowflake rant had a good collection of facepalms.

As to anything with jjay08 (user with sig of ”I'm super depressed please talk to me“) I think we are cool with each other and was confirmed via a mutual thumbs up.
yea we cool. :)

Reactions: Strike-10

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
… Your right on me thinking that devs delay dev time to make a product just to make money like a work from home set up.
Is that what you thought I was saying about you? (It wasn’t) … I only ever said that about that other snowflake guy, especially since it was coupled with his entitled demands to develop Autumn scenes.

I don’t disagree with your just expressed thinkings that devs are easily tempted to abuse the subscriber/Patreon development method.

To evaluate a developer I personally try to use a wider viewpoint which includes many data points including history of behaviors (updates & communications) & total quality level and many other factors to judge each developer on a case by case basis.

Runey IMO has set a fairly high standard in all the categories (and worthy of some defense) and if IRL health issues occur (we are in a pandemic of sorts or maybe he has an ulcer or something).

Runny has earned some goodwill & patience (from me at least).

My response with you was to solve the misunderstanding you came back at me with where you thought my communication to the snowflake and the details regarding Runey health did not mesh up & were out in left field (unhinged o_O hahaha you might not be wrong)

Your initial response read like you didn’t understand the correlations I was making regarding the snowflake(NOT YOU) and as a first response your reply was pointed but clear. It was clear enough that I could see how my communication was obtuse.

However with one msg from each of us the misunderstandings between us were solved.

yea we cool. :)
Thats exactly how I read your reply … and I do honestly like your sig and your
”You need to barely read some more” response did make me laugh:ROFLMAO:

Also … after you read this Jjay08(respond to post) … if a moderator wants to delete this post as being “off-topic” I totally agree and it won’t bother me at all

but on the other hand …

This is some *get popcorn* and watch to see if maybe someone forgot their meds today type stuff.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Is that what you thought I was saying about you? (It wasn’t) … I only ever said that about that other snowflake guy, especially since it was coupled with his entitled demands to develop Autumn scenes.

I don’t disagree with your just expressed thinkings that devs are easily tempted to abuse the subscriber/Patreon development method.

To evaluate a developer I personally try to use a wider viewpoint which includes many data points including history of behaviors (updates & communications) & total quality level and many other factors to judge each developer on a case by case basis.

Runey IMO has set a fairly high standard in all the categories (and worthy of some defense) and if IRL health issues occur (we are in a pandemic of sorts or maybe he has an ulcer or something).

Runny has earned some goodwill & patience (from me at least).

My response with you was to solve the misunderstanding you came back at me with where you thought my communication to the snowflake and the details regarding Runey health did not mesh up & were out in left field (unhinged o_O hahaha you might not be wrong)

Your initial response read like you didn’t understand the correlations I was making regarding the snowflake(NOT YOU) and as a first response your reply was pointed but clear. It was clear enough that I could see how my communication was obtuse.

However with one msg from each of us the misunderstandings between us were solved.

Thats exactly how I read your reply … and I do honestly like your sig and your
”You need to barely read some more” response did make me laugh:ROFLMAO:

Also … after you read this Jjay08(respond to post) … if a moderator wants to delete this post as being “off-topic” I totally agree and it won’t bother me at all

but on the other hand …

This is some *get popcorn* and watch to see if maybe someone forgot their meds today type stuff.
they can do whatever. I just want a runey post to see how he's doing.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Runey Patreon post …

Hello everyone. Unfortunately I've fallen ill on Monday and am still recovering from whatever I got. The bad news is that I've been too exhausted to move and can barely get anything done. The good news though is that it feels like I'm getting better already so it shouldn't be too long before I'm back on track.
Just wanted to keep everyone updated on the current state of development, very sorry for the delay.

His Twitter account is pretty quiet as well…
33B26E25-3501-4428-B8D8-C2482297759E.jpeg
June 15th last tweet … other than the tweet above it that I can’t see the date on … I don’t use SM … and since they can’t gather data on me they don’t show age restricted tweets.

May 27, 2022 his last post here on f95

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nice Work! & thanks for the image.

I agree with this complaint. The extra annoying bit happened (while playing) when you realized it on an in game Monday morning … which happened to me an embarrassing number of times.
Sunday mornings, yeah, it takes a while to grind that one up.
they can do whatever. I just want a runey post to see how he's doing.
Heard from him yesterday, seems to be doing better.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022

But more than that, I want to see her actual story, I want to see her and her sister make-up (and out), , I want to see what the oracle was talking about, I want to see them corrupt the whole church, I want to learn more about her mom (and her mom's anal kinks), and just see how it progresses in general, even if my predictions for it are wrong. lol
Meant to ask you about the clues you saw that lead you to these suppositions…
I can’t seem to make the jump … unless it’s from the scene with Maria where she talks about the beads and sex statue with Autumn … which I am fuzzy on those exact details… was there any other clues that I missed/glossed over.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes