Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
No No No No NO .......... Still NO.
Honestly i usually respect other "kink" but girls with dick is 1 thing i cant accept, it just so disgusting, no offense.
To be all-inclusive, you don't need to accept. You just need to say "It ain't my thing, I'll only support it if it's optional content, and I'd be happy that way so others can fulfill their kinks" :)

SooperKrampus

Dec 19, 2018
Then you might need to advance someone else's story. Android maybe?

Also, try checking around the hotel. Hot spring, laundry... something like that.
I got it, turns out I just had a lot of events trigger before the one that puts Ellen back at the counter. If there's no system set up that sets priority for some events over others, maybe that's something to consider implementing?

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
This desperately needs a torrent. all the links are stupid slow, except mega which has a 5gb cap for free accounts. seriously wtf.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
This desperately needs a torrent. all the links are stupid slow, except mega which has a 5gb cap for free accounts. seriously wtf.
You can use a VPN to circumvent the MEGA download limit.
Or use MegaSync and set it to download while you sleep if you don't/can't use a VPN. (means leaving your PC/Laptop on, which some people don't like doing)

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ok ok, just starting game and got bar upgrade, can we fire/replace Bart (the bartender) with another female character?
I want all female employees >_<

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
Haven't played in a year but I see runey is still patting time by avoiding Autumn scenes.
Almost no sexual progress on her after so long.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Haven't played in a year but I see runey is still patting time by avoiding Autumn scenes.
Almost no sexual progress on her after so long.
Your comment leads me to believe 3 things.
1) You are quite the special snowflake.
2) You are most likely not a Patron.
3) You recognize quality but are unaware that Runey is/was sick or was in hospital

but let’s comment on “patting” time … head pats are the best!!!

*edit* … I barely follow these threads … so my Runey info might be incorrect… I recall that “something“ irl was happening with them and things would be somewhat affected.

Last edited:

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Your comment leads me to believe 3 things.
1) You are quite the special snowflake.
2) You are most likely not a Patron.
3) You recognize quality but are unaware that Runey is/was sick or was in hospital

but let’s comment on “patting” time … head pats are the best!!!

*edit* … I barely follow these threads … so my Runey info might be incorrect… I recall that “something“ irl was happening with them and things would be somewhat affected.
Well all of that completely unhinged. What the hell are you talking about. All he said was he didn't like how Autumns story is progressing. Nothing about runeys current health, nothing about being a patron and I have no idea why you would call them a snowflake. All they said is that they don't like Autumns progression. She is a slower burn sex wise compared to the other girls and that is the point of her. It's like you read a completely different post and responded to the wrong one. So maybe you should barely follow this thread a little more.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes