WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Maybe it's someone who's played through the entire game and then lost the save file. I know I've done something similar in the past. And there sure isn't anything less fun than having to replay the mega-long visual novel that you just completed last week.
My SSD that I had this game on died and I was not looking forward to replaying, again. Then, I discovered Renpy games put the saves on my c: drive, so I still have ALL my saves.

I thought I lost saves to a dozen or more games I love. phew!

Just sharin'

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Ugh, Daz. Where virtually ever girl has that same "smile" muscle thing going on. I don't know what's up with that program since I've never used it, but if F95 is anything to go by, that is apparently a stock "look" for the models.
True that. Most of them look too uncanny to me, like weird sex dolls. :HideThePain:
I'd pick stylized HS models over that any day of the week.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Ugh, Daz. Where virtually ever girl has that same "smile" muscle thing going on. I don't know what's up with that program since I've never used it, but if F95 is anything to go by, that is apparently a stock "look" for the models.
You sure you want to be throwing that kind of stone in a thread for a game that uses Honey Select? :p

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
You sure you want to be throwing that kind of stone in a thread for a game that uses Honey Select? :p
I'm sure any program has a nitpick by someone, but I'd take HH and Once Upon A Time/Etherium models over anything I've seen by Daz by a long shot. I don't pretend either is perfect (lol the guy models), but like the above poster said that weird sex doll look just creeps me out and refuse to check a game out if I spot a single screenshot with a character rockin the creeper smile.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
and refuse to check a game out if I spot a single screenshot with a character rockin the creeper smile.
See that's the thing though, I feel the same way (though not to quite the same degree; I can put up with it if the game's good otherwise) about that weird narrow HS smile where it looks like they're forcing a smile while gritting their teeth, that I guarantee you've seen a million times if you've played any significant number of HS-based games.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
See that's the thing though, I feel the same way (though not to quite the same degree; I can put up with it if the game's good otherwise) about that weird narrow HS smile where it looks like they're forcing a smile while gritting their teeth, that I guarantee you've seen a million times if you've played any significant number of HS-based games.
For me, that smile is now "owned" by Ashley in this game. whenever I see that gritting-smile in other games I now think of this game.

(but yea, seen it countless times)

Oct 7, 2021
Is that 48 hours over long play sessions or just 48 hours total with short play sessions
I'm sitting at 27.5 hours with a fully completed game and gallery, doing 5ish hour stints. I probably saved 2-3 hours skipping the few longer scenes in game. Read everything else normally. ( I played the game before )
All of the characters have maxed stats ( no cheats used except for coin ). The only thing that I can't do is cumdump for Autumn, as the stat is there, but you can't have sex with her according to the game.

My main save is love route and have an alternate save for slave route.

Reactions: Dragon2beman

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
So for me (I know this is a divergent topic for HH), if I see a game using the HS model system I look for the "samsey" face or toothpick + tits figure as my checkpoint to move on. So while Daz has the creeper smile to me, HS games have the "this character is a clone times X number of girls" which to me screams lazy, so I'll pass on those as well.

I don't play very many 3d games because of these issues. Might be me being picky, but hopefully I get a higher quality game.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Making and importing sets is a real pain in the ass. Hard enough to make them for Daz. Small things are not too bad, but sets are a lot of work. The last one I made took me months (and it was just a small alley), but then I also didn't get to pour over it full time, since I have a lot of things I need to be working on at any given time.

Even once you design the location itself, then you have to make all the decorations, all the textures for everything, set up the UV mapping (telling the computer how to 'unwrap' the textures), bake all the texture layers (color, normal, AO, etc...), then you get to export it for whatever program you are using it in. For Daz, you have to set it up one way, and then do all the rigging in Daz, because Daz can't be assed to to use the format that remembers that stuff, for HS, you have to go through Unity, and set everything up there. You also have to use the same version of Unity that they used for that version of HS/Playhome, whatever... Otherwise, they won't be compatible.
I don't play games on phones, but it's a huge game and phones are not meant to play games like this. To make matters worse, to play this one on a phone, you have to run it through another program (Joiplay), adding an extra layer of complexity. I can only imagine that you would need a pretty decent phone to do that well, especially if you also use a mod.
True luckly gotta good samsung so it ran fine with Joiplay

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes