Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Blame my phone. Not downloading some picture app.
FYI, if you're running Windows 10 or 11 (not sure about earlier version) there is a neat app call Snipping Tool (or Snip & Sketch) you can use to get screen captures. No download required.

:cool: Eric Grey

Oct 7, 2021
FYI, if you're running Windows 10 or 11 (not sure about earlier version) there is a neat app call Snipping Tool (or Snip & Sketch) you can use to get screen captures. No download required.

:cool: Eric Grey
I appreciate it. Not interested in anything like that. Just here to post my errors and nothing else.

ZunMadun

Oct 21, 2017
Mega downloader ( used for large mega files ) and my issue is with Harem Hotel file, just like all the other errors posted in this thread.
Doesn't really matter what program you use. Do you expect Runey to patch this error out in the next version or something?
All I can see is that you have problem downloading it with that program. This is not the place for that programs error reporting.

Oct 7, 2021

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
My program is not the issue. The file is the issue. I just downloaded https://f95zone.to/threads/love-at-first-tail-v0-3-mrdracosaurus.111418/ without any problems.
I'm probably stating the obvious, but did you make sure the download was completed? I know that MegaSynch (the free version, at least) only allows up to 5gb (IIRC) to be downloaded at a time and will continue downloading any remaining bits after a bit of a wait.

If that's not the case for you, then you may want to try using one of the other links. Another thought is that downloading from here can sometimes be iffy so you can try downloading directly from Runey's Patreon page (public releases are always free).

Oct 7, 2021
I'm probably stating the obvious, but did you make sure the download was completed? I know that MegaSynch (the free version, at least) only allows up to 5gb (IIRC) to be downloaded at a time and will continue downloading any remaining bits after a bit of a wait.

If that's not the case for you, then you may want to try using one of the other links. Another thought is that downloading from here can sometimes be iffy so you can try downloading directly from Runey's Patreon page (public releases are always free).
I waited for an hour. The file was stuck at 9.55 out of 9.81 the first time and any attempts after that was just an error. Wouldn't even start the download. Will try his Patreon page.

Thank you!

EDIT: Downloaded 1.4 from his page and downloaded the 1.5 update from Mega with no issues.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I waited for an hour. The file was stuck at 9.55 out of 9.81 the first time and any attempts after that was just an error. Wouldn't even start the download. Will try his Patreon page.

Thank you!
I didn't have any problem with this download via Mega. I'm fairly sure there's nothing wrong with the Harem Hotel file. Even if there were, that wouldn't stop Mega from completing the download of a damaged file.
However, I ran into a problem with another large download from Mega recently. The message that popped up indicated a daily download limit. I had to wait 6 hours for the next calendar day to roll around before it would continue downloading. I recommend, you clear/delete/remove any partially complete download of the Harem Hotel zip file, then try again, then be patient.

Oct 7, 2021
I didn't have any problem with this download via Mega. I'm fairly sure there's nothing wrong with the Harem Hotel file. Even if there were, that wouldn't stop Mega from completing the download of a damaged file.
However, I ran into a problem with another large download from Mega recently. The message that popped up indicated a daily download limit. I had to wait 6 hours for the next calendar day to roll around before it would continue downloading. I recommend, you clear/delete/remove any partially complete download of the Harem Hotel zip file, then try again, then be patient.
File was removed after the first try, which was incomplete. Second and third tries just errored out. Didn't hit any limits, as I just downloaded 2 other files, after the fact, with no issues.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
As I understand it, you mean that I modded and thats why I can't load the save? If thats the case, it's funny, 'cause I never installed any mods für HH.
No, you misunderstood it doesn't matter if you use my mod or not as some people have had this well known issue from the 0.15.x releases. I was just explaining why it had happened to you.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes