Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I never had the chance to meet her

sad noises
Her story was good at the the time because highly sex focused and was everything from banging Autumn to loads of busty Jin goodness (a personal fave). The content would not have aged well by Runey modern standards though (he has been recreating most of his oldest content after all - he has high standards) but it most certainly didnt really fit into the story both her a vampire or the plot associated with her. Her being gone free's her room for the new character Runey has already confirmed is coming in his roadmap - weve no idea on who this character will be (its most likely either the wheelchair girl concept her had a while back or the long teased in story MC sister) but at least you wont miss out on that one and said new character will actually get continuous updates.

Apr 29, 2022
What's sort of daunting, though, is that so much of the older content has been redone. I've been replaying it from the beginning, and it's been a lot of fun.
That's one of the main reasons I'm considering starting over as well. Admittedly I don't remember much of the worldbuilding that has been added to the game, either. Better to start from scratch and get re-immersed all over again.

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
That's one of the main reasons I'm considering starting over as well. Admittedly I don't remember much of the worldbuilding that has been added to the game, either. Better to start from scratch and get re-immersed all over again.
The start of the game is almost completely different now, so I think it's kinda worth it just from that.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I updated to 15.1 and installed the WT mod but when I try to load the game I get this.

I don't think the 15.1v4 version of the WT mod is compatible with 15.1 does anyone have the 15.1 version of the WT mod. If I'm wrong how do I fix this?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I updated to 15.1 and installed the WT mod but when I try to load the game I get this.

I don't think the 15.1v4 version of the WT mod is compatible with 15.1 does anyone have the 15.1 version of the WT mod. If I'm wrong how do I fix this?
That seems like a super old bug that I remember being already fixed... also the 0.15.1v4 is obviously compatible with 0.15.1...

Lord Ashram

Besharia

May 6, 2018
That seems like a super old bug that I remember being already fixed... also the 0.15.1v4 is obviously compatible with 0.15.1...

Lord Ashram
I fresh installed 15.1 and the 15.1v4 WT mod but when I go to load my 14.1 save which I saved in the lobby it loads and tells me I completed the story for several characters (which I didn't) and right after that the game crashes with this screen.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
I'm a bit late for 0.15, so I thought to updates from 0.14 to 0.15.1. But it seems that you need the update to 0.15 first which isn't available anymore.
It's really nice that we can download the updates instead of the whole game again, but you can only get the latest as an update. That there isn't for every version still an update, okay, that's fine. But for 0.15 and 0.15.1? and it seems that 0.15.1 came quite fast after 0.15.
It's really sad that nobody thought about this.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I fresh installed 15.1 and the 15.1v4 WT mod but when I go to load my 14.1 save which I saved in the lobby it loads and tells me I completed the story for several characters (which I didn't) and right after that the game crashes with this screen.

There is a reason why I have that warning in my mod's post, that is a known issue in the 0.15.x releases due to the improvements Runey made that Ren'Py's saves did not like for some people including myself.

BTW, you can attach that image to your post and put it in the post as a thumbnail.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I'm a bit late for 0.15, so I thought to updates from 0.14 to 0.15.1. But it seems that you need the update to 0.15 first which isn't available anymore.
It's really nice that we can download the updates instead of the whole game again, but you can only get the latest as an update. That there isn't for every version still an update, okay, that's fine. But for 0.15 and 0.15.1? and it seems that 0.15.1 came quite fast after 0.15.
It's really sad that nobody thought about this.
It seems that the version on here now is the complete 0.15.1 release instead of what was originally the 0.15 + 0.15.1 update, so you should be fine just downloading the complete 0.15.1 release.

And before you comment further about the size, the game is still ongoing in it's releases and is a lot of work to keep maintaining full and separate updates links as they die and have to be reupped every so often.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
It seems that the version on here now is the complete 0.15.1 release instead of what was originally the 0.15 + 0.15.1 update, so you should be fine just downloading the complete 0.15.1 release.

And before you comment further about the size, the game is still ongoing in it's releases and is a lot of work to keep maintaining full and separate updates links as they die and have to be reupped every so often.
For the first part: I encountered an error with the 0.15.1 Update. But looks like I'm the only one, so the thought is, that the 0.15.1 is only the update for the update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the second part: As I mentioned, I do realize how much effort it is, and I don't say that there should be so much of updates for the versions, but keeping 0.15. and 0.15.1 wouldn't be so much to ask for.

Edit: Okay, finished the dl of the game, same error.

DerJohannes

May 21, 2018
Hey im interested in the Game, but im not sure, how much content is there? or how many hours i can play until i played like 90-95% of the game?

Besharia

May 6, 2018
There is a reason why I have that warning in my mod's post, that is a known issue in the 0.15.x releases due to the improvements Runey made that Ren'Py's saves did not like for some people including myself.

BTW, you can attach that image to your post and put it in the post as a thumbnail.
Ah I didn't see the last part of the post I followed the rest of the instructions and the game appears to be good to go. Arigato good sir.

Reactions: Lord Ashram
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes