KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Here is some old info I dug up regarding Violet and why she was removed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe Lain's old mod restored her content, but I haven't used it in ages so don't know if that's still the case.

Neushiro

Jun 17, 2022
guys, is there a googledrive link for the games? cause the link that provided here are too slow, and my mega is a free one

nvm, i've found it!

Reactions: Kiss_69

Dice13K

Aug 10, 2019
Thanks for the picture. I never came across her, despite having played the game during a time she was active, because I never googled this game to know there were codes for such a thing. The only codes I know are "truestory" and "hi" from the very first time I came across this game.

Anyway, all that aside, I wanted to say that this game keeps getting better. Thank you for your hard work Runey.
Importantly: I see some people complaining about the politics in this and I hope you ignore them and their complaints. I can't wait to see where you're going with everything.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I haven't played this in years. Do I recall correctly that to move the story forward, you had to progress with all the main girls, including those you didn't like?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
I haven't played this in years. Do I recall correctly that to move the story forward, you had to progress with all the main girls, including those you didn't like?
Yes. There are a few interactions between the main girls so there will usually be a moment where you have to progress at least one of the others. Also, almost all of the side girls are connected to at least one of the main girls so you may have to progress with one to continue with the other.

Reactions: alex13_zen

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Thanks for the picture. I never came across her, despite having played the game during a time she was active, because I never googled this game to know there were codes for such a thing. The only codes I know are "truestory" and "hi" from the very first time I came across this game.

Anyway, all that aside, I wanted to say that this game keeps getting better. Thank you for your hard work Runey.
Importantly: I see some people complaining about the politics in this and I hope you ignore them and their complaints. I can't wait to see where you're going with everything.
wait what does 'hi' do?

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
who do you not like? :( they all have something to offer.
Just cause they all have something to offer doesn't mean everybody needs to like all of them. For example, I don't like Kali's sister (because of the crap she pulls when you first meet her), Autumn (religious nutcase), or Maria (I don't have a specific reason for this one, I've just never been a fan of her).

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Just cause they all have something to offer doesn't mean everybody needs to like all of them. For example, I don't like Kali's sister (because of the crap she pulls when you first meet her), Autumn (religious nutcase), or Maria (I don't have a specific reason for this one, I've just never been a fan of her).
Haha I totally forgot about the religious nutcase :)) I also liked the reception woman a lot and wished she had been a main LI.
Are you currently able to buy that tall dark-skinned elf? She was very attractive for me but only appeared in a competition and didn't interact with the MC directly IIRC.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Haha I totally forgot about the religious nutcase :)) I also liked the reception woman a lot and wished she had been a main LI.
Are you currently able to buy that tall dark-skinned elf? She was very attractive for me but only appeared in a competition and didn't interact with the MC directly IIRC.
Which dark skinned elf -- the tanned one with the massive balloons or the actual dark elf with the more grayish skin? First one yes, second one no.

Ann:

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Which dark skinned elf -- the tanned one with the massive balloons or the actual dark elf with the more grayish skin? First one yes, second one no.

Ann:
I liked the second one unfortunately. She's a drow elf I think.

ciocio257

Jul 10, 2021
Hey, is my save game busted? For the next story part with Felicia and Emma the game says I need to increase Ashley's friendship, but her story is already done and her head disappeared from the daily transition screen. What now?
Same issue here. Cant understand why

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes