JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Jiyeon Moon definitely should be a main girl, she's got amazing character and very cute, shouldnt be a side girl at all, oh and also we could use some more interaction with Kate, i literally forget about her, since she's not in the hotel .
And cant wait till Sylvia.. smash-able.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Jiyeon Moon definitely should be a main girl, she's got amazing character and very cute, shouldnt be a side girl at all, oh and also we could use some more interaction with Kate, i literally forget about her, since she's not in the hotel .
And cant wait till Sylvia.. smash-able.
sylvia will be a hard sell, she really isn't to fond of mc. Moon is very fun and I love kate too and they shouldn't be side characters anymore.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
sylvia will be a hard sell, she really isn't to fond of mc. Moon is very fun and I love kate too and they shouldn't be side characters anymore.
Well, you say that, but let's examine her situation a bit.

She's warm (she has a comfortable place to live), happy (HBO!), fed (Lin makes bitchin pizza), safe (Hotel is protected by a literal terminator that can potentially turn into a Hivemind / Gestalt Intelligence and "summon" reinforcements in the form of shitloads of other bots, and there are fairy special forces on the lookout for assassin fairies too). Also, during their "You should totally buy us!" sales pitch, she actually suggested blowjobs and such as not being at all disagreeable to her.

Plus, if it ends up coming down to it, Lin can put the stuck-up bitch in her place and remind her of all the aforementioned facts, or take a more "direct" approach and physically put her in her place too. Because Lin is love, Lin is life.

Edge Sangral

Jul 25, 2020
Hey, is my save game busted? For the next story part with Felicia and Emma the game says I need to increase Ashley's friendship, but her story is already done and her head disappeared from the daily transition screen. What now?

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
This game has a gallery?

Played about 100+ hours and never noticed. I just use the in-game replay system visiting girls, inviting them to bed, and using the dungeon.
The only time you'll see someone else screwing a girl is that one time during the orgy during Linn's event when Sylvia gets dicked by Cornwall...and two other elves.

Reactions: TheDevian

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Well, you say that, but let's examine her situation a bit.

She's warm (she has a comfortable place to live), happy (HBO!), fed (Lin makes bitchin pizza), safe (Hotel is protected by a literal terminator that can potentially turn into a Hivemind / Gestalt Intelligence and "summon" reinforcements in the form of shitloads of other bots, and there are fairy special forces on the lookout for assassin fairies too). Also, during their "You should totally buy us!" sales pitch, she actually suggested blowjobs and such as not being at all disagreeable to her.

Plus, if it ends up coming down to it, Lin can put the stuck-up bitch in her place and remind her of all the aforementioned facts, or take a more "direct" approach and physically put her in her place too. Because Lin is love, Lin is life.
lin is life :HideThePain:

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
New post up:

Hello everyone! Thanks for being so patient during this abnormally long gap between updates. I wanted to let everyone know that I've been at work planning the next update in depth. More details will come out very soon with the development post. Until then, enjoy some art :)
If you would like free previews of upcoming content follow my , and if you would like to be more engaged with the community or more involved with development, you can join the community and suggest content.

thanks for the update! is runey not going to be on zone anymore?

hvmd

Nov 8, 2018
This VN gets really heavy handed with all the ethics of robotics and slavery. Not really my thing.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
That's what you call plot :)

Of course, plot ain't for everyone. In that case, maybe search for a lighter visual novel, like Nekopara ??
Thats kinda dismissive... Dude may like plots, just not this specific one.

I love this game and appreciate what Runey is doing, but I can see how some of the plot points could be a boner-killer for some.

bluehaza

Jun 18, 2022
Hi, so I have this problem when trying to load a save from 0.14 in the 0.15 version, any idea what could be causing the issue?
I already tried using the complete 0.15 version and the patch for the 0.14, both have the same problem for me.
Maybe I have to finish the whole game and update it after?
1655528634320.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry if I made a mistake and I haven't even realized it.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes