Silvericefox

Jun 14, 2017
Android also needs to have the human kit purchased, so it might be one of these two (though if he completed all of Android's events, I don't see how he could be missing either.)
Yeah that's right, i do have it bought
Android's obedience is at 100s
while Lin's is around the 90s

i don't know if that's enough or if i need to raise it more

YYansz

Jan 19, 2019
1654719797468.png
Hello so i've updated the 0.14.1 to the 0.15, ive had already maxed out everyone before updating and after the update i did some events from the new version and now i have this message appearing and i cant continue any event

Reactions: Matthewpugh

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I was wondering is Maria broken as I have her at level 4 its says her event is ready but I can't find out how to trigger it. I have been to every room I have on my hotel and also there is no *talk* option on her door .

Any help would be appreciated.
try again each time of day.

Best advice I can offer, from memory.

YYansz

Jan 19, 2019
Don't use cheats to increase friendship and you can proceed with events normally
Right now i have
Lin on 42
Kali on 36
Ashley on 42
Maria on 36
Slutbot on 35
Felicity and Emma on 33
Autumn on 25
Ellen on 6
Kate on 7
Lucia on 8
Nia on 8
Sylvia on 4
Jin on 5
Hana on 5
Vanessa on 4
Moon on 12

And again, i never used cheat for friendship so if you can help me find out wich one i have to low i would be very thankful

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That's VERY high!
Is it?
Lin = 888
Android = 845
lol
Right now i have
Lin on 42
Kali on 36
Ashley on 42
Maria on 36
Slutbot on 35
Felicity and Emma on 33
Autumn on 25
Ellen on 6
Kate on 7
Lucia on 8
Nia on 8
Sylvia on 4
Jin on 5
Hana on 5
Vanessa on 4
Moon on 12

And again, i never used cheat for friendship so if you can help me find out wich one i have to low i would be very thankful
Jin maybe?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

Kiss_69

Oct 2, 2021
Right now i have
Lin on 42
Kali on 36
Ashley on 42
Maria on 36
Slutbot on 35
Felicity and Emma on 33
Autumn on 25
Ellen on 6
Kate on 7
Lucia on 8
Nia on 8
Sylvia on 4
Jin on 5
Hana on 5
Vanessa on 4
Moon on 12

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Spoiler has a picture of the girls lvls. I hid it just in case seeing the girls lvls might spoil stuff for people.
These are the lvls I have and I'm on the current patch. I haven't used cheats, mods, or walkthroughs of any kind. Just so you can compare lvls.
It seems you have Nia, Kate, Autumn, Felicity and Emma, Annie (Android), Maria, Ashley, Kali and Lin, slightly too low.
So almost everyone lol. No one seems to be over though...

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I suppose there's no patch from 14.1 to a higher version? It's been a few months, and while I want to play again, almost 10 GB is a bit discouraging. Mostly because it'd take 2 days.
I know that's not actually a long time, but it certainly is delayed gratification. :D

wiseking

May 29, 2021
Need help, can I use the version 14 mod on the version 15 game? I clicked on walkthrough and the "An exception has ocurred." screen pops up

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I suppose there's no patch from 14.1 to a higher version? It's been a few months, and while I want to play again, almost 10 GB is a bit discouraging. Mostly because it'd take 2 days.
I know that's not actually a long time, but it certainly is delayed gratification. :D

He posted 14->15 patch upgrades here, though I haven't tested the links since they were originally posted, they worked fine for me at the time.

Need help, can I use the version 14 mod on the version 15 game? I clicked on walkthrough and the "An exception has ocurred." screen pops up
More often then not, incorrect versions mess up the game, so you'll likely want to update your mod.

arnie859

Sep 8, 2020
I must say the plot for this game is quite interesting and really easy to follow, the character growth for most of the characters is really good especially Ashley.
I’m 27 hours in the game and I’m very entertained and running out of tissues cause the sex scenes are so good at this point I’m wishing I owned a harem.
I’m glad the next update will focus more on the side characters, I really hope we get more scenes and story development for Ann cause I really like her character and I feel like we should see more dark elf characters.
Great game
Off to look for more tissues

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes