Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
The biggest thing with elves based on what little I've read/gamed is that elven biology matches up very close to human for the intial years until puberty has "finished" at which point the body seems to be in a stasis for centuries before going "yeah, dude... I'm done."
Judging by Lin's flashbacks, it actually takes a very long time for full elves to reach adulthood. She still looked like a kid when humanity was industrializing even though she was over a hundred years old by then. Half elves seem to mature at the same rate humans do and then slow down, though.

Reactions: TheDevian

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As stated society, not biology. I'm well aware of story plot. In this world, Runey controls the biology, so we don't know what is or is not biologically possible.
Besides, add in magic, robots with a high level of tech advancements compared to today would give an indication that it may be possible that the world can also have a fair degree of education regarding technology of genetics and genetic manipulation as well.

We are just in it for the ride as provided by Runey.

One thing I've been wondering about, just because I'm a computer engineer, are these magic crystals used by the fairies. I wonder just how good they would be for clock crystals used in real systems for everything from computers (how many MHz.. oh sorry, GHz is your machine), radio, radar, etc. be for keeping time, let alone would it actually provide for faster systems due to magic? I sincerely doubt Runey will dive into such as I can't help but see it as a plot distraction unless humans accidentally found them, didn't realize it, and that is why the technology advanced as fast/far as it did.
I mean if it did, I could so see armies of faries trying to sabotage so much human tech. Give me the shiney!

Last edited:

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Judging by Lin's flashbacks, it actually takes a very long time for full elves to reach adulthood. She still looked like a kid when humanity was industrializing even though she was over a hundred years old by then. Half elves seem to mature at the same rate humans do and then slow down, though.
I do not disagree. But the concept of adulthood is based on the concept of full maturation of the entity. Reproduction can occur before full maturation is complete. In no fashion am I saying it should. There are recorded records of well... not ideal situations shall we say.

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
Is the Breast Expansion tag for Android only, because I finished her story and I don't want to continue with the others if they're just Vanilla dating sim interactions

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
So going on a date with Hana breaks the "sleep with" menu any work arounds?
I do not disagree. But the concept of adulthood is based on the concept of full maturation of the entity. Reproduction can occur before full maturation is complete. In no fashion am I saying it should. There are recorded records of well... not ideal situations shall we say.
what a sad list.
out of the entire list only like 3 entries were kids being stupid with another.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
One thing I've been wondering about, just because I'm a computer engineer, are these magic crystals used by the fairies. I wonder just how good they would be for clock crystals used in real systems for everything from computers (how many MHz.. oh sorry, GHz is your machine), radio, radar, etc. be for keeping time, let alone would it actually provide for faster systems due to magic? I sincerely doubt Runey will dive into such as I can't help but see it as a plot distraction unless humans accidentally found them, didn't realize it, and that is why the technology advanced as fast/far as it did.
I mean if it did, I could so see armies of faries trying to sabotage so much human tech. Give me the shiney!
Well since too much use apparently causes the tiny ones to implode with some sort of minor gravimetric effect (or something similar) which will at the very least seriously injure the fairy or at most take a chunk of their skulls with it, I'll go ahead and assume putting them in anything wouldn't work that well unless that problem can be overcome. Not to mention using bigger ones.

• Haha

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
So going on a date with Hana breaks the "sleep with" menu any work arounds?
Like the entire menu is missing or the options are grayed out? Which date? She goes on the fast food date(MC only) and the clothing date (MC/Maria).

My lastest v15 save has the options available and I've done both, so are you running any mods because my install is vanilla.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As stated society, not biology. I'm well aware of story plot. In this world, Runey controls the biology, so we don't know what is or is not biologically possible.
Besides, add in magic, robots with a high level of tech advancements compared to today would give an indication that it may be possible that the world can also have a fair degree of education regarding technology of genetics and genetic manipulation as well.

The magic is minimal at best, but yeah, if we were to use the crystals to power something, if that is possible, there would need to do something to prevent the exploding problem from damaging anything else. We also don't know how easy they are to get, since the only known source at the moment is in the High Elf kingdom. There are probably more, but hard to find, since almost no one knows what they are right now.

Could maybe do some gene editing and turn the MC into an elf, once elves are free, and they join the space program.

Could turn him into a cyborg, then his semen could be anything... Genetically modified version of his own would be best, but if it is fully robotic at that point, he might need refill canisters or something, with donors or something, and then we are knocking up our girls with other people's kids, and that's kind of fucked up too...

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
Like the entire menu is missing or the options are grayed out? Which date? She goes on the fast food date(MC only) and the clothing date (MC/Maria).

My lastest v15 save has the options available and I've done both, so are you running any mods because my install is vanilla.
it was the fancy date, but I just repeated it and the options are still there.
I must have misdiagnosed the issue but when it happened the menu option to sleep with someone was there but the menu was empty, not greyed out, empty.
it turns out it's buying Lin's Bondage set which causes it and it looks like this.
1654465314258.png
I'm running Vanilla and i don't know how to progress with lin past 17.

Last edited:

mams3425

Oct 2, 2020

it is an interesting proposal that you raise, but it is more practical and easy to clone elves to later reproduce them in slave farms (in case they have a rate of sexual maturity similar to that of humans), you would only have to rejuvenate the donor's DNA before doing cloning, otherwise the baby could be born with some diseases

another option is to make sperm from elf cells, converting skin cells or cells from their testicles into stem cells, and then into sperm, then in vitro fertilization is done and the product is implanted in a surrogate womb (although it would be interesting to do artificial wombs and that androids give birth to elves, it could also serve to make our favorite android have children of the mc)

(sorry if it's written in a strange way, I hardly know English)

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
it was the fancy date, but I just repeated it and the options are still there.
I must have misdiagnosed the issue but when it happened the menu option to sleep with someone was there but the menu was empty, not greyed out, empty.
it turns out it's buying Lin's Bondage set which causes it and it looks like this.
View attachment 1852794
I'm running Vanilla and i don't know how to progress with lin past 17.
Could try looking here....

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
I found an issue with Kate's Events where I think they can trigger too fast. Why I think this is because I got to her final (as of v0.15.1) event before I had added the 2nd floor to the hotel; however, there is dialogue in the event implying that the twins had already moved in and Ashley had made amends with them. I think the event happened right after Ashley gets suspended.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Could turn him into a cyborg, then his semen could be anything...
Darnit, Devian...
My mind hit the gutter, then the techno nerd in me said "well they could be nanites." At which point i'm going "Ah, robot sex, reproduction with mommy packet of code, and daddy packet of code" (like robots really have gender... its more of who has what interface protocol for the session).
And given nanite bases, the incubator body provides the raw material for the nanites to consume and create to ultimately create a new form to be passed out and continue its growth.

Ah crude... if the nanites actually can read DNA and create additional sequences, I guess a cyborg could be born as well, let alone actually grow/physically mature.

Runey... not meaning to rush you, but I think we need something to disable our limited mental capacities... soon please. (I'm just teasing and recognize the next release will come when it is ready.)

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes