TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
can we fuck ellen?
btw which codes still works? cause the violet and money ones doesnt work
btw for what I've read pregnancy will be end content right?
I also wish we could get lin sis pregnant too maybe there is so elf magic that can help
Yes.
Codes are for supporters, and Violet was never canon and has been removed.
Yes.
You don't need magic to get the elves pregnant, just time.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
True, but then it is one pregnancy, and then BOOM!!! Babies everywhere.
We know so little of elves, having litters might actually be common, and the newborns quite small.
And she could carry her pregnancy belly in a padded wheelbarrow.
Maybe, but doubtful. Long-lived species tend to procreate VERY slowly and rarely, otherwise they'd easily overwhelm their ecosystem. Also, Ashley's more or less 100% human, she just happens to have "lucky" dark elf eyes.

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Don't creatures that give birth in litters usually have more than just two breasts? Wouldn't Ashley being pregnant with 12 babies at once mean that she'd have to develop that many nipples?

Oct 23, 2021
As I said in a previous post, I start playing with the Cheat mod installed, and when you have to type what you want to be called, the (cheated) dialog say something like "Tip: Lin can call you 'Daddy' ".

It's relative to Lin's past?

'Girls with daddy issues' has to be a tag :p

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
As I said in a previous post, I start playing with the Cheat mod installed, and when you have to type what you want to be called, the (cheated) dialog say something like "Tip: Lin can call you 'Daddy' ".

It's relative to Lin's past?

'Girls with daddy issues' has to be a tag :p
I think that suggestion has more to do with how she reacts to the name than anything directly related to her story, and that's not the only name that will get some unique dialogue out of Lin.

As far as the "Daddy issues" thing, I doubt there's a girl in the game who doesn't have issues with their dads.

Reactions: TheDevian
Oct 23, 2021
I think that suggestion has more to do with how she reacts to the name than anything directly related to her story, and that's not the only name that will get some unique dialogue out of Lin.

As far as the "Daddy issues" thing, I doubt there's a girl in the game who doesn't have issues with their dads.
Oh, I will try some names tonight...

Now, let's be honest, if we are not allowed to be called 'daddy' or 'master' and have a harem of lustful girls or sexualize or slaving (or the combination of both things) a lot of chicks, even our fictional mother, sisters, aunts or daughters (corrupting them included) in an adult game; well, I don't know where we should do it. :D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, well, if that is all it is, then it is not a problem, that is a reversible procedure even in our world, I am sure they can do it with ease considering their tech levels. The only hard part is getting a doctor they can trust, or having Android do it. lol

Bet Hana's doctor would do it.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Maybe, but doubtful. Long-lived species tend to procreate VERY slowly and rarely, otherwise they'd easily overwhelm their ecosystem. Also, Ashley's more or less 100% human, she just happens to have "lucky" dark elf eyes.
There is actually a lot more neuance in that than what you are stating here. Given "pure" elfs are utterly made up, their actual biology is dependent upon what ever Runey decides. Humans live average of what? 75-80 now depending? Capable of popping out 1-3 every 10 months or so starting at age 12+ (just saying that the body can, not that it should) and goes on till sometime past 40-50 depending. The biggest thing with elves based on what little I've read/gamed is that elven biology matches up very close to human for the intial years until puberty has "finished" at which point the body seems to be in a stasis for centuries before going "yeah, dude... I'm done." (I'm ignoring Tolken as that had a whole lot of other stuff going on.)

In other words, biology seems to be less of a driver compared to their society is all I'm getting at. This tends to be true of a lot of vertebrates as well.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
There is actually a lot more neuance in that than what you are stating here. Given "pure" elfs are utterly made up, their actual biology is dependent upon what ever Runey decides. Humans live average of what? 75-80 now depending? Capable of popping out 1-3 every 10 months or so starting at age 12+ (just saying that the body can, not that it should) and goes on till sometime past 40-50 depending. The biggest thing with elves based on what little I've read/gamed is that elven biology matches up very close to human for the intial years until puberty has "finished" at which point the body seems to be in a stasis for centuries before going "yeah, dude... I'm done." (I'm ignoring Tolken as that had a whole lot of other stuff going on.)

In other words, biology seems to be less of a driver compared to their society is all I'm getting at. This tends to be true of a lot of vertebrates as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes