DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I think that I just figured out what the bots plans are.

She will turn the MC into a cyborg.
His semon will contain a mix of sperm and nanobots.
The MC will impregnate all of the females around him.
Those females will give birth to the first generation of the borg.
They will in turn pass on the nanobots to others, and put them under the bots control.
Before long the elves will no longer be slaves, because the humans will have been assimilated, and the elves would be busy breeding more of bots children with the MC.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018

They will in turn pass on the nanobots to others, and put them under the bots control.
Before long the elves will no longer be slaves, because the humans will have been assimilated, and the elves would be busy breeding more of bots children with the MC.
So, who becomes the first Borg Queen in this scenario?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Star Trek Picard GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Make it so... :KEK:

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Haven't seen runey in a few pages. Did he announce that the next content patch is being developed?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Haven't seen runey in a few pages. Did he announce that the next content patch is being developed?
He asked a while back if we minded if this update focused more on the girls who have the least content this time, rather than the usual update, where all main girls get at least one story event. Most people said that was fine, so I assume he is working on that part. Knowing him, likely has been for a while...

void bain

Jun 13, 2018
usually stories that are written portrays what the author truly is. i'm wondering how true the creators story is in this story? certain parts seems like fantasy but others seems like his real life. i do get a lot of people telling me you don't know me. is that just a question that is only told to one type of person? well you seem you like riddles maybe this riddle will tell you what type of person i truly am as well...or maybe i just read into things too much who knows...

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Can anyone remind me how tf do i change the name (or rather nickname) when the girls calling me in certain places, like Dungeon for example, i have Felicity and Athena call me Daddy but now i want to change it to.. uh sth else, and also some other girl still calling me "Sir" by default, want to change that too.

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
He asked a while back if we minded if this update focused more on the girls who have the least content this time, rather than the usual update, where all main girls get at least one story event. Most people said that was fine, so I assume he is working on that part. Knowing him, likely has been for a while...
Autumn, you will finally shine

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Can anyone remind me how tf do i change the name (or rather nickname) when the girls calling me in certain places, like Dungeon for example, i have Felicity and Athena call me Daddy but now i want to change it to.. uh sth else, and also some other girl still calling me "Sir" by default, want to change that too.
1. Click the girl's door.
2. "Knock on the door"
3. Click the girl.
4. "Call me something else"

Obviously you can't do this when the girl isn't in her room.

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
1. Click the girl's door.
2. "Knock on the door"
3. Click the girl.
4. "Call me something else"

Obviously you can't do this when the girl isn't in her room.
Ya thanks, but i can only seems to change this way for Lin and Athena, Felicity and Emma cant change, guess its a 1 time thing and i cant change again , other girls too, welp.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Ya thanks, but i can only seems to change this way for Lin and Athena, Felicity and Emma cant change, guess its a 1 time thing and i cant change again , other girls too, welp.
IIRC this is one of those things you have to clear an obedience/affection threshold to do, which obviously is gonna happen much faster with Lin and [android].

Silvericefox

Jun 14, 2017
I can't do Lin's friendship 27 event
i check her door to trigger the event but it tells me to "raise Android's friendship"
problem is that i have already done all of the android events as of ver 0.15.1
so there's no way for me to further raise her friendship to unlock Lin's event

does anyone know a fix to this or if i'm doing something wrong?
any help is appreciated

Aug 20, 2021
I can't do Lin's friendship 27 event
i check her door to trigger the event but it tells me to "raise Android's friendship"
problem is that i have already done all of the android events as of ver 0.15.1
so there's no way for me to further raise her friendship to unlock Lin's event

does anyone know a fix to this or if i'm doing something wrong?
any help is appreciated
Perhaps try raising Android’s Obedience a bit more? I believe it falls under the same category.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes