StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
NOW UPDATED FOR 0.14.1 -

i got tired of looking for all the cheat codes, so i just made a (tiny) mod that replaces most of them and bypasses encryption.
unzip this file and put it in /game/scripts (create those folders if they don't exist)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry to bother you but im now to pc games, could you tell me how i can use your scripts or could a youtube video how to do it?

Oct 23, 2021
Played last night using the Walkthrough/Cheat Mod by Lord Ashram/Lain, just to give it a look (well, actually I knew the game, but I didn't play enough) and through the cheats I unlocked the elves. Probably this question was made before, but can the Manager 'interact' with the elves?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Played last night using the Walkthrough/Cheat Mod by Lord Ashram/Lain, just to give it a look (well, actually I knew the game, but I didn't play enough) and through the cheats I unlocked the elves. Probably this question was made before, but can the Manager 'interact' with the elves?
There are 2 "paths" for the elves at the moment, the slave route and the love route. They both have minor story content at the moment, but the slave route has a few BJs with Nia and Sylvia. The other 2 elves are both "fuckable" but not to the same extent as the main characters.

Kiteflyingelephant

Jul 18, 2020
I'm running this mod on the Android crunched version. It's been working fine til now, but whenever I go to the lobby I get this error. Can anyone help me out?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 12397, in script call
  File "game/scripts/lobby_script.rpy", line 13, in script
  File "game/scripts/lobby_script.rpy", line 13, in <module>
NameError: name 'lain_cust_scenes_active' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/lobby_script.rpy", line 13, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/scripts/lobby_script.rpy", line 13, in <module>
NameError: name 'lain_cust_scenes_active' is not defined

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dunner

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
can we fuck ellen? btw which codes still works? cause the violet and money ones doesnt work btw for what I've read pregnancy will be end content right? I also wish we could get lin sis pregnant too maybe there is so elf magic that can help

Last edited:
Reactions: Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I remember correctly there was somebody else with the same problem and I believe the way to solve it was to ignore or rollback and use the stairs to go to the first floor.
I'd advise you to look back tho since I don't remember clearly.

can we fuck ellen? btw which codes still works? cause the violet and money ones doesnt work btw for what I've read pregnancy will be end content right? I also wish we could get lin sis pregnant too maybe there is so elf magic that can help
1. Yes you can (for now only repeatable BJ/Doggy scenes but more will be added in the future)
2. There is a list for the codes here but IDK if they work since I never used them (using the WT-Mod offers you enough money so I used that when I started a new game)
3. Yes pregnancy is probably gonna come at a later date since Ash needs her 12 babies sooner or later :cool:

And don't worry: Chad MC Thundercock will get all his girls pregnant in the end :sneaky:
Giga Thinker.jpg

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Which would be quite the issue for a number of reasons, not the least of which is her tiny frame. Going from perhaps sub-5' to fucking Octomom wouldn't be pretty.
True, but then it is one pregnancy, and then BOOM!!! Babies everywhere.
We know so little of elves, having litters might actually be common, and the newborns quite small.
And she could carry her pregnancy belly in a padded wheelbarrow.

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Which would be quite the issue for a number of reasons, not the least of which is her tiny frame. Going from perhaps sub-5' to fucking Octomom wouldn't be pretty.
I was just picturing Ashley blowing up into a ball like Violet Beauregarde from the original Willy Wonka movie. It'd be interesting to watch her try to walk through doorways. The other picture I had was of Ashley in the delivery room and suddenly seeing 12 pairs of hands sticking out of her pussy trying to get out.

• Haha
Reactions: DigDug69
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes