Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
What the actual hell, how did an H-game about a harem that's into a guy whos main personality trait is his dick make me cry not once, but 4 separate times, my god!
Between
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and

What the hell! You managed to capture more emotional depth than most of Hollywood in a few short moments of real honest humanity rather than the patented tropes we're so accustomed to, and I'm honestly here for that meaningful turmoil
I might not be the biggest fan of the MC, but I am ending up attached to the supporting cast...
Thanks :) but the way I see it, the MC isn't the main character, he's the player character. Because the 8 main girls are the main characters with their own unique stories. I actually see the player character as a support and a self insert.

nick99321

May 6, 2020
Hey everyone. Loved this game since I started playing it a while ago. Just wondering about the update file. I downloaded it last night to finally get some new content. I currently have v13.2 but when I read the "readme" in the v15 update there was something that really sucks to hear... "This will ONLY work on an unmodded and untouched version of Harem Hotel v0.14 or later." Obviously I do not have v14 so will the updater still work or do I need to reinstall the entire game? if there were a section for downloading older versions/updates that would help as well. Sadly I only get 1mb shitternet where I'm at so installing 2gb is MUCH easier than 5+gb. Any information regarding this helps :) Thanks!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hey everyone. Loved this game since I started playing it a while ago. Just wondering about the update file. I downloaded it last night to finally get some new content. I currently have v13.2 but when I read the "readme" in the v15 update there was something that really sucks to hear... "This will ONLY work on an unmodded and untouched version of Harem Hotel v0.14 or later." Obviously I do not have v14 so will the updater still work or do I need to reinstall the entire game? if there were a section for downloading older versions/updates that would help as well. Sadly I only get 1mb shitternet where I'm at so installing 2gb is MUCH easier than 5+gb. Any information regarding this helps :) Thanks!
Perhaps someone may have the patch here and could reupload it for you or you could try a download mangager. Otherwise I'm sure you could find a torrent on the internet for Runey's game *the-you-know-who-page* or use one of the compressed release out here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-15-1-public-runey.12760/post-8029093

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, if you skip versions, you will need to get the whole thing. The best option would be to use a download manager, like c3p0 said, I recommend Jdownloader2. Then you can just set it to go, and come back in a while...
set-it-and-forget-itHotel.jpg

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
If you haven't downloaded the game already, I suggest you try downloading from . I've recommended this way to many players on the site, and most people have said that they could download the game pretty fast :)

Reactions: Dunner

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ironic and fitting that you used the HH mailbox image there. I'm convinced that thing is like a bag of holding or a tardis or something. I always forget to go pick up my deliveries so when I DO remember it's stuffed with like 8 slut outfits and a few android modules. How does it all fit?!? :ROFLMAO:
Don't forget the elves themselves somehow fit in there! hehehe

Boby3031

Apr 25, 2019
Did anyone know how to download v0.15.1 without delete game v0.14.1 ?
Sorry sir, im new here :)
Because It's hard to me download full v0.15.1 in my laptop 10GB with internet 900kbps ..

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Im playing the latest ver 0.15 rn, just wonder if there are actually no sound during sex scene /animation-only background music is by default and not something on my end ?

Reactions: Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Im playing the latest ver 0.15 rn, just wonder if there are actually no sound during sex scene /animation-only background music is by default and not something on my end ?
It's just the animation. If Runey will want to add SFX later on on..... I dunno.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Are sound effects really necessary though? I feel like all those moaning and miscellaneous sex sounds would accomplish is bloat the game's size for no tangible benefit. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I always play with everything muted. I have nothing against the game's choice of BGM, I just prefer my own tunes. It's more of a habit than anything else at this point.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes