UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
By the way, I have a question for you all. How do you feel about having an update where certain characters, like Lin and Ashley, don't get story for an update? This would allow for others to catch up a little more.

Seriously though, do whatever you've gotta do. As much as I "don't favor" (I won't use the term "dislike") Autumn, it would be nice if all the girls got caught up to each other / close to caught up. But I expect whoever got passed over to be slightly miffed and to tell the MC to start paying more attention to them once the catch-up is done. I could see Lin and Ashley tag-team "raping" the MC for a day or 2 if they're the ones missing out. :ROFLMAO:

And hey, I finally have electricity back after like 56 hours or some bullshit! Only had to throw away about $400 worth of food. :cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
Wow it's come a long way from that first version with just a small bajillion scenes and a concept
The later storylines interconnect really well
Not big on the whole government elf slaves angle but im sure once we hand out enough pamphlets the revolution will begin

Kali+Lucia best girl btw

• Haha
Reactions: Runey and Dunner

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I'm 100% ok with taking a break from the main cast/plot update to focus on some of the lesser featured side/main cast no prob. Especially given there are some ambitious features he is planning which should really add to replay value and so forth which will take some time and focus.

Reactions: Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Wow it's come a long way from that first version with just a small bajillion scenes and a concept
The later storylines interconnect really well
Not big on the whole government elf slaves angle but im sure once we hand out enough pamphlets the revolution will begin

Kali+Lucia best girl btw
I can already see the MC going full Postal:
Hey there would you like to sign my petition? (Prepares trusty Deagle) It's about elves rights :)
hi there would you like to sign my petition ELVES.jpg

Last edited:

danieldam

Apr 28, 2020
Finally caught up and man the detail the creator puts into the world building is next level. I love that he enjoys the world as much as the fans do. Only take i have is i feel like Android is the worst of the main girls from a romance and sex perspective. Like usually her story events involve some deep emotional crisis that feels like you dont need to be there for and later in her events feel like your more of side note. Never really get the impression the mc and android love each other.it feels weird to me after her having just created ally we go right back into doing the sex stuff especially after kinda learning she has a lukewarm feeling about sex in general. Tbf thats for alot of girls just feels weird after maria was just enslaved i can have her giving me a bj a day after shes back. This was also my problem with the nia sex scene like shes such a cool complex character who seems to hate being sexualized and the first time we fuck feels like a gag . Think its because im so into the story sometimes the complete tone shift catches me off guard

Last edited:

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I guess that's the downside of the:
1.Sandbox aspect - since you are free to enjoy the game and what it has to offer even if the story suffers, problem that can be solved (like we see when Maria goes to think about her feelings for you) but it takes time and leads to the second problem
2.Development cycle - most of the problems with the inconsistencies between story and gameplay can be solved by changing certain lines of dialogue and locking events/interactions with a character for a time but that would take development time and some people won't care to go back to an old event that was reworked to remove such inconsistencies

Now when it comes to the 2 examples you gave the simple answer is: this is an adult game so logic has to be bent

The more involved, story wise, answer is:

danieldam

Apr 28, 2020
I guess that's the downside of the:
1.Sandbox aspect - since you are free to enjoy the game and what it has to offer even if the story suffers, problem that can be solved (like we see when Maria goes to think about her feelings for you) but it takes time and leads to the second problem
2.Development cycle - most of the problems with the inconsistencies between story and gameplay can be solved by changing certain lines of dialogue and locking events/interactions with a character for a time but that would take development time and some people won't care to go back to an old event that was reworked to remove such inconsistencies

Now when it comes to the 2 examples you gave the simple answer is: this is an adult game so logic has to be bent

The more involved, story wise, answer is:

Youre totally right about it just being a limit of the having it be a sandbox type game. Maybe im weird but i would love to do more blocking out some girls after big character moments we have enough girls that youre not missing anything waiting on one for a few days . Totally agree what you said about Android which again leads to my point on her still being the worst tho. Even the twins who have been there for less time feel like they have better chemistry going on with the manager. Like maybe android needs a vacation like we got with lin but the creator was right to point out that we barely know anything about her during the park date. As for nia (glad to see you have great taste) i can see where you're coming from with her finally being free enough to express herself now . I just feel like her having sex after years of abuse should have been more personal and not involving lin at all. Like when it happened i couldn't really enjoy it because shes been one of my fav girls story wise and the build up just amounted to me being reminded shes a side character . Maybe my core problem with android and nia is sex seeming like something they dont enjoy so when it happens doesnt leave me with a good feeling like the other girls

Last edited:
Reactions: Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
1. In my opinion Runey is trying to work on an actual relationship with our lil Android now that she's sentient while at the same time not reworking her earlier scenes too much as to not conflict with the other girls.

This is a golden opportunity for her to grow as a character which, now that I think about it, was pretty accurate to this point (story wise). She was a semi-sentient AI and she acted like it (she was able to do what her programming was telling her and not fully think for herself) while now she's truly her own person and with that cute interaction at the end of the park scene it's pretty obvious that she will grow closer to the MC since, practically speaking, now they have a child to care for and raise together with Auntie Ashley :love: and the other Aunts. Like this she'll have more interactions with everyone and become an overall better character.

2. I have the same feeling about the scene but I'm sure when she gets more content the event can be moved to a later date.
For example she starts a relationship with the MC and after you get the emotional love scene with her you'll have 1 at most 2 more events and then you get the Wednesday event. Like this she'll still be embarrassed about doing this with the MC but Runey won't need to redo the whole event in order for it to work.

HighTide

May 7, 2019
What the actual hell, how did an H-game about a harem that's into a guy whos main personality trait is his dick make me cry not once, but 4 separate times, my god!
Between
and

What the hell! You managed to capture more emotional depth than most of Hollywood in a few short moments of real honest humanity rather than the patented tropes we're so accustomed to, and I'm honestly here for that meaningful turmoil
I might not be the biggest fan of the MC, but I am ending up attached to the supporting cast...

mythedman

Jun 16, 2017
Allowing characters who need a bit more love to get more focus is a worthwhile idea. You could potentially still fit in ways for those you end up skipping for an update story event wise, perhaps they could still get smaller side content? One that I'd love to see touched upon would be allowing Lin to wear vibe/plug in the kitchen as it doesn't seem to have a conclusion event if left inside.

Idea's for this would be such as new area's to find the character idling (or new camera feed scenes), or perhaps if a character is horny enough and you walk into their room there is a scene of them furiously masturbating where you could choose to intervene and stop them or let them have fun. Just little smaller event's that don't play into the overall story as much but are just a treat to see. Imagining Ashley having a conversation on a wednesday with Lin about her vine outfit which could lead to a scene.

As an aside. I always look forward to seeing what new things we can experience with Ash/Lin. Looking forward to seeing what we can end up doing with Ash and the faeries, and if the twins could be invited to the dungeon together that could be fun.

Ultimately your workflow and how you determine what is minor or major eventwise or time consuming is only something you know for sure. If you can fit something in that still gives them some love without taking up too much of the production time that you want for the character's you're wanting to focus on that's great. Either way I'll look forward to seeing what you cook up in the next update!

Reactions: Dylan741 and Dunner
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes