Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
More than any other of these type games, but its not over-bearing. Each girl has her issues that you help her work through. Some of it is pretty dark. Some of it is just basic daddy-issues. It really adds to the character development.
How deep in dark?

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Odds are, not for a while, Runey has said that 8 main girls is about his limit at one time for now, so when one of the current main girls' story is done, then we might get new main girls. At least, if things stay they way they have been, he may change his mind at some point, hard to say.
I'm hoping that once every girl has their individual plots finished we get an Avengers style combined ensemble plot line for the finale.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm hoping that once every girl has their individual plots finished we get an Avengers style combined ensemble plot line for the finale.
That seems about like it, since even when their stories are done, they are not going to leave, and they will still turn up in the other plots, so as it goes, that is more and more likely.

Killjoy343

Aug 5, 2020
I'm not trying to be "that guy", you can play however you like, but in the gap of time you've spent between your posts you could/would have easily have gotten the bar and some upgrades for it. By that point you're nearly done with any real need for money in the game which would kinda negate the need for a cheat mod.
The only reason I want to be able to use it is for the walkthrough.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
That seems about like it, since even when their stories are done, they are not going to leave, and they will still turn up in the other plots, so as it goes, that is more and more likely.
The process is probably going to be so cheesy we'll have to dodge the brick of mozzarella that will manifest out of our collective screens and we'll still love every second of it. Runey seems to have that effect on us.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
This may happen if he used the old version of Lain's mod which will keep some files that will conflict with the new version (it may be any mod really).
I had the same problem but for me instead of the "menu file" it was the clone.rpy and clone.rpyc (or was it twins.rpy?) files since they were saved in the game folder and thus were not overwritten by either the patch or your mod.
Thus I'm assuming here that anyone that used the old wt/mod would need a fresh install or they'll have to track down the file with the problem and remove it/back it up.
You should always start with a new folder when changing mods or things like this can happen.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
The only reason I want to be able to use it is for the walkthrough.
It may not be as convenient as the mod, but the game tells you what to do anytime you stop by the girl's room. Most, if not all, posts that have folks getting "lost" that I've helped with what to do is because they didn't read the in-game hints. There are moments where it's vague, such as "raise Lin's friendship" or such without giving you a specific value, but it's still telling you exactly what needs to be done to proceed.

samac18

May 22, 2022
Is there a way to raise stats in the console?

I don't want to use the "cheat" because I still want to experience the story.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I wonder if once this game will be finished, the dev will maybe, possibly, hopefully make a sequel.

Maybe something like a Harem Island.

Reactions: hm4steve

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I wonder if once this game will be finished, the dev will maybe, possibly, hopefully make a sequel.

Maybe something like a Harem Island.
Harem Nation,
Harem Planet...
Harem ...in ...Spaaaaaaaaaaace... :ROFLMAO:
I still think the logical evolution is Harem Hotel -> Harem City -> Harem Knight, with a prequel called Harem Origins.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
And then a game called "Harem Knights" were the main character is dead and the girls fight/sex on in his stead.
And then the main character gets isekai'ed over to another planet, and through countless adventures, manages to come back to his beloved Lin: Harem Isekai

• Haha
Reactions: Dunner
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes