jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Is there any way to have the girl wear they're new outfits all the time and not only during intimate occasions ?. Many of the outfits would look great on the girls all the time,perhaps there is a level of slutiness where they do not care how they look so they will begin to wear lewd outfits all day ?
You can talk to them in their rooms to change their outfits, so they'll wear them in the hotel. However, some of them aren't implemented yet. If you need stats for it, it'll tell you when you try.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Will Moon the waitress, become as lewd as the rest of the tenants will. Plus will patrons eventually try to grope the waitress ?

Reactions: Harem_Master

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
^See, that's why the bar needs a bouncer. I suggest drow lady, with no ulterior motives whatsoever, I promise.
As interesting as having Cerni (I think that's her name?) as the bouncer would be (not to mention a good segue to get her into the harem), I'd go for some "Android"-controlled autocannons that pop out of the wall and light up the offending party with laser sights for that extra "Oh fuck!" intimidation factor. :sneaky:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
As interesting as having Cerni (I think that's her name?) as the bouncer would be (not to mention a good segue to get her into the harem), I'd go for some "Android"-controlled autocannons that pop out of the wall and light up the offending party with laser sights for that extra "Oh fuck!" intimidation factor. :sneaky:
Bonus points if cardboard cutouts of the MC looking really angry pop up out of the ground. Only he is allowed to reach for that full Moon. (ba dum tss. I'll see myself out)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I mean he is a sick fuck... Remember what he did to their catto?

But I don' think he is that cold hearted. When they told him that they hate him and wish that he was dead instead of their mother he seemed hurt.
Yeah, I don't think it is likely, but was just a stray thought I had...
Will Moon the waitress, become as lewd as the rest of the tenants will. Plus will patrons eventually try to grope the waitress ?
She is getting pretty lewd, but anyone else who tries to touch her, gets their hand broken. lol
^See, that's why the bar needs a bouncer. I suggest drow lady, with no ulterior motives whatsoever, I promise.
Moon usually does well enough on her own, but I am always looking for a way to add more elves to the mix. XD
To be fair, that was a term that just meant 'cave', which Sylvia used derogatorily, it wasn't actually her name.

:ROFLMAO: So, you want the cannons to be canon?

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
:ROFLMAO: So, you want the cannons to be canon?
Yep. Think about it though.
Government officials : "Ok men, we've got reports of freed elves on this property along with some malfunctioning androids, break that door down and get in there!"
*Hotel door is breached*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Soldier 1 : "Oh Jesus! Send in the bots! Send in the bots!"
Soldier 2 : "They aren't responding! Wait...oh my God they're turning on us! What the hell!"

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Are there any plans to make the bar more lewd,rather turn it into a strip (bar) club with pole dancing?. that would bring in a lot of patrons. Even convince Autumn to try out for the pole dancing at one point "evil smirk"

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Are there any plans to make the bar more lewd,rather turn it into a strip (bar) club with pole dancing?. that would bring in a lot of patrons. Even convince Autumn to try out for the pole dancing at one point "evil smirk"
200w.gif

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That means I can train Moon more.:unsure:
25% discount on all drinks if you also try to get a feel of Moon.:sneaky:
Talk about 'Game Night'!
We discuss it here a lot, nothing definite yet.

Will4m

May 13, 2020
High elf queen: *kills owner
Android: "yeah, you have fairy power, but have heard of FIREPOWER"

Named mine Lucia cause of α from gray raven, didnt think there was another Lucia

• Haha
Reactions: Dunner and torresm

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
But I'm sure TheDevian will break the new bar too.:LOL:
We would also need a repair crew, perhaps Ms. Steam punk elf could help.:sneaky:
Someone managed to finally fix that on the Discord. ...Still haven't used it (promote sports day). lol

Jena teamed up with Moon to keep her practical. XD With Jena, we would be lucky to not end up with a nuclear powered toaster, held together with duct tape! If nothing else, I want to build a nice workshop for her. lol

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
XD With Jena, we would be lucky to not end up with a nuclear powered toaster, held together with duct tape! If nothing else, I want to build a nice workshop for her. lol
Lol. You know, a workshop for her would be awesome, or maybe just going out to "procure" (totally legally) some supplies. But it'd be risky.
MC : "What's this one do?" *picks up a weird glowing grenade*
Jena : "Whoops, how did that get there?" *hides nanite bomb*
MC : "Uh...should I ask?"
Jena : "It's fine! It's fine! *reaches under the table and pulls out a giant magnet that she then passes over the MC's hands and arms* Just uh...maybe don't touch anything electronic. And definitely don't touch any bots or androids. Oh and uh, make sure you wash your hands. May want to burn those clothes too..."
MC : :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
i bought and took from mailbox harem set and lingerie set but when I propose girls to wear them it says "This content hasn't been developed yet". Is this normal? Or my game is broken?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes