TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
we need MORE MILFS!
MC's mom would be nice :3
While more milfs would be nice, I would also like to see more of the ones we do have, like Sarah in the bar, Ashley's mom, and Kali's stepmom, for example.

Can't remember if Felicity and Emma's mom is still alive or she just divorced him and left, I assume she is dead, but if not, maybe we could find her while trying to figure out what their dad is up to...

It also could be possible to find Lin and Jin's parents, though maybe they got separated, or one of them died...

Maybe something with Autumn's granny? lol It's HS, so she still looks good for her age. XD

And of course, we will hopefully get to save Maria's mom soon...

As for the MC's mom, I would not hold my breath... His sister ...maybe, mom, unlikely at best.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
While more milfs would be nice, I would also like to see more of the ones we do have, like Sarah in the bar, Ashley's mom, and Kali's stepmom, for example.

Can't remember if Felicity and Emma's mom is still alive or she just divorced him and left, I assume she is dead, but if not, maybe we could find her while trying to figure out what their dad is up to...

It also could be possible to find Lin and Jin's parents, though maybe they got separated, or one of them died...

Maybe something with Autumn's granny? lol It's HS, so she still looks good for her age. XD

As for the MC's mom, I would not hold my breath... His sister ...maybe, mom, unlikely at best.
You know, MILFs are generally not my thing, but if I had to pick one, I'd cast a vote for Miss Ren. She'd likely be a slightly older Dark Elf so she'd fit the MILF bill, and it'd be nice to reunite her with Ashley.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You know, MILFs are generally not my thing, but if I had to pick one, I'd cast a vote for Miss Ren. She'd likely be a slightly older Dark Elf so she'd fit the MILF bill, and it'd be nice to reunite her with Ashley.
Pretty sure Ren was a common elf, like Lin, unless that changed... But yeah, I can't wait for her to join us...
That said, can't say if she has kids or not...

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
have a strange bug, after finishing all the story content, can't choose Marias clothing during sex, it defaults to naked regardless of choice

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Pretty sure Ren was a common elf, like Lin, unless that changed... But yeah, I can't wait for her to join us...
That said, can't say if she has kids or not...
Ah shit you're right. I was thinking Dark Elf because of Ashley's eyes for some reason. Well whatever, my vote remains the same.

• Haha

beh123234

Dec 11, 2018

Felicity and Emma's mom is dead. Their most recent content confirms this

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Felicity and Emma's mom is dead. Their most recent content confirms this
I just thought of something, what if it was their dad who had her killed ...or maybe her death was a lie, so the girls didn't know she left for some reason, like a "dead to me" kind of things their dad pulled on them to 'save them the pain of her leaving' kind of thing... lol Could even be that she faked her death to get away from him... lol

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I just thought of something, what if it was their dad who had her killed ...or maybe her death was a lie, so the girls didn't know she left for some reason, like a "dead to me" kind of things their dad pulled on them to 'save them the pain of her leaving' kind of thing... lol Could even be that she faked her death to get away from him... lol
I mean he is a sick fuck... Remember what he did to their catto?

But I don' think he is that cold hearted. When they told him that they hate him and wish that he was dead instead of their mother he seemed hurt.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there any way to have the girl wear they're new outfits all the time and not only during intimate occasions ?. Many of the outfits would look great on the girls all the time,perhaps there is a level of slutiness where they do not care how they look so they will begin to wear lewd outfits all day ?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes