TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
really curious when the new main female character gets added in if they ever get added at all
Odds are, not for a while, Runey has said that 8 main girls is about his limit at one time for now, so when one of the current main girls' story is done, then we might get new main girls. At least, if things stay they way they have been, he may change his mind at some point, hard to say.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Killjoy343

Aug 5, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.15.1v3 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

WARNING:
If you are having errors after loading a save from the previous version of the game then go back to the previous version of the game and Save In The Lobby.
Then immediately after you load your save in the new version Click The Bar Icon and your game should play without issue afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
I'm not sure how to add this cheat mod. Every time I add the contents of the folder, Renpy decides to shit itself.
1832358_error.png 1832365_error2.png

jactoo

May 13, 2021
Holy shit this game is so good. I don't comment very much—if at all—but that scene where the elves in the sanctuary were watching the news, and the reveal that all elves were slowly going extinct has to be my favorite scene in the entire game.

I absolutely adore the worldbuilding in this game, and all the characters are very appealing. After playing through the game for awhile, it honestly really does feel like all the characters are people I know, and that the events in the game actually affect me as a person. Though, that might just be because I'm delusional like that, hahah.

I honestly didn't expect this much from ahem THIS kind of game, but I'm glad I found it. You do good work, Runey. I'm looking forward to playing more of this game in the future.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I'm not sure how to add this cheat mod. Every time I add the contents of the folder, Renpy decides to shit itself.
I'm not trying to be "that guy", you can play however you like, but in the gap of time you've spent between your posts you could/would have easily have gotten the bar and some upgrades for it. By that point you're nearly done with any real need for money in the game which would kinda negate the need for a cheat mod.

Reactions: TheDevian

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm not trying to be "that guy", you can play however you like, but in the gap of time you've spent between your posts you could/would have easily have gotten the bar and some upgrades for it. By that point you're nearly done with any real need for money in the game which would kinda negate the need for a cheat mod.
Be that guy... you are talking to someone that was overwhelmed by copying one folder to another...

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
This right here is one of the original Rep games I ever found. Started playing back when Autumn was a new character and everything was about SEX with a loose connection between the girls. Now we have a connected story where you are the center piece for all the awesome ladies around you. We may also be the reason that a race of sentient synthetics now exists who may or may not be a great help when the revolutionary leaders around MC alongside the abolitionist humans try to free the elves again ..... and you know what this means?
We're the Atlas of their world! The true GIGACHADS!
Atlas.jpg

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
This should not be happening, have you been playing the game for awhile then added the mod and this happened after you load a save?

Either way, the proper way to add the mod is to extract the 0.15 release into a new folder,
then extract the 0.15.1 update into a folder then copy the content of the 0.15.1 update into the 0.15 folder,
then extract my mod into the 0.15 folder clicking YES when asked to overwrite files.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
By that point you're nearly done with any real need for money in the game which would kinda negate the need for a cheat mod.
I'm assuming you haven't use the WT/Cheat mod so that you don't know what it is let alone the changes I've made.
It's far more than just a 'gimme da moneys' cheat mod, Lain had originally had it set up as a 'In x days in the morning give girl x some dick' standard WT. After I took it over I went in and added some major context updates in-game that helps playing the game much easier. As for the cheat mod part I also revamped it so that it no longer gives you $99,999 but instead you 'inherit' $6K from you dead grandpa to lower the grind and keep the flow of the game going faster but I also added a minor money cheat that can randomly give you either $50, $100 or $500 when you use it.

Also the mod has exclusive content/scenes made by Lain & Runey.
Check out the screen shots I have in the mod's post to get a little bit better idea of what it does.

And yes, if he has nearly completed the game up to where the current content ends then the only things the mod will do is the ability to use the minor money cheat to get some low amount of cash (either $50, $100 or $500) to purchase the girls' extra outfits for the repeatable sex scenes. In which using the console to change the money amount would be better. Unless he plans to replay the game using the WT to try to see everything in the game including the bonus exclusive content.

Reactions: Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
This should not be happening, have you been playing the game for awhile then added the mod and this happened after you load a save?

Either way, the proper way to add the mod is to extract the 0.15 release into a new folder,
then extract the 0.15.1 update into a folder then copy the content of the 0.15.1 update into the 0.15 folder,
then extract my mod into the 0.15 folder clicking YES when asked to overwrite files.
This may happen if he used the old version of Lain's mod which will keep some files that will conflict with the new version (it may be any mod really).
I had the same problem but for me instead of the "menu file" it was the clone.rpy and clone.rpyc (or was it twins.rpy?) files since they were saved in the game folder and thus were not overwritten by either the patch or your mod.
Thus I'm assuming here that anyone that used the old wt/mod would need a fresh install or they'll have to track down the file with the problem and remove it/back it up.

• Thinking Face

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
What is this game?
An emotional sponge or a corrupt fuck fest?
The lower you fall, the higher you can rise!

At first, I found all the mental health stuff... annoying? Something was bothering me, but then I found myself more invested in the characters and it made the fuck fest more fun.

This game has what appears to be a juxtaposition with this stuff, but in the end it all falls together.

Makes this my favorite game on this site.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I honestly wonder if everyone that has this kind of problem is just dumping the unextracted archive in the game folder or extracting from there and creating another folder inside of it with (mod name here) instead of doing it properly.
If he was like me (used the old WT/MOD... or I guess any mod can do this) it's a problem with files not being overwritten and thus when the game starts it tries to open 2 of the same file (one new one old) and has an aneurysm.
In my case the issue was that now there is a "scripts" folder in the "game" folder and I had 2 "clone_events.rpy" files (the old one was in the game folder the new one in the scripts folder) so I just looked where the problem was before doing a clean install and just deleted the old file which worked like a charm.

If the lad messed up the install tho I can't help =))

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I'm assuming you haven't use the WT/Cheat mod so that you don't know what it is let alone the changes I've made.
It's far more than just a 'gimme da moneys' cheat mod, Lain had originally had it set up as a 'In x days in the morning give girl x some dick' standard WT. After I took it over I went in and added some major context updates in-game that helps playing the game much easier. As for the cheat mod part I also revamped it so that it no longer gives you $99,999 but instead you 'inherit' $6K from you dead grandpa to lower the grind and keep the flow of the game going faster but I also added a minor money cheat that can randomly give you either $50, $100 or $500 when you use it.

Also the mod has exclusive content/scenes made by Lain & Runey.
Check out the screen shots I have in the mod's post to get a little bit better idea of what it does.

And yes, if he has nearly completed the game up to where the current content ends then the only things the mod will do is the ability to use the minor money cheat to get some low amount of cash (either $50, $100 or $500) to purchase the girls' extra outfits for the repeatable sex scenes. In which using the console to change the money amount would be better. Unless he plans to replay the game using the WT to try to see everything in the game including the bonus exclusive content.
I don't want to clutter the thread, so if I sound argumentative I'm honestly trying not to be. You're right, I haven't used the mod, because when I hear "cheat" I don't think "this mod adds extra scenes by the creator and a modder", I think exactly as you first described: "here's some cash". I will check out your screen shots later because I would like to see the content you've created but as a "mod" that basically does everything Runey has already done in the game I won't install it because it's changing core game mechanics I don't see a point in fiddling with just so I can see that content.

I'll be honest: if they were two seperate pieces, I'd be more inclined to download it and check it out. Cheat mods just don't interest me, regardless of what other stuff comes with them unless the game is highly grindy which HH isn't. I have zero doubt you've spent solid effort on this and hopefully it doesn't sound like I'm belittling that effort, far from it.

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The lower you fall, the higher you can rise!

At first, I found all the mental health stuff... annoying? Something was bothering me, but then I found myself more invested in the characters and it made the fuck fest more fun.

This game has what appears to be a juxtaposition with this stuff, but in the end it all falls together.

Makes this my favorite game on this site.
There is much about mental health in this game?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes