TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Never mind, I figured it out
My bad, I misunderstood at some point

And my thanks to you, I really enjoyed playing your game
This isn't my game, Runey is the one who makes this one. I only donated some assets to it.
Having everything yellow here would be max.
Something you can't do with the old cheat sliders.

View attachment 1805849

With max cheat applied.

View attachment 1805851
I was just joking around, because, for example, my Lin's obedience is almost 900, but having everything yellow, only needs 10 for all but lustful now, used to be 50 for everything with the old UI.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did he add the face sitter trait to Lin, or was that the 15.1 update? I just noticed I didn't get that yet... lol

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
This isn't my game, Runey is the one who makes this one. I only donated some assets to it.

I was just joking around, because, for example, my Lin's obedience is almost 900, but having everything yellow, only needs 10 for all but lustful now, used to be 50 for everything with the old UI.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you add the face sitter trait to Lin, or was that the 15.1 update? I just noticed I didn't get that yet... lol
Must have either been in the update or Lord Ashram added it. I didn't modify anything myself.

Reactions: TheDevian

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
thx for the update, got a question tho, is the walkthrough "hint update" done or are there more events that you need to add? i'm asking because i would rather w8 till your mod is done with the latest game version
I should have clarified, I added more context to the already included Walkthrough info.
As far as I can tell, everything is done for the 0.15/0.15.1 release.

Reactions: Xegrid

IssacClarke

Jul 17, 2020
So seems like no matter what i do trying to install this on android it doesnt work. I unload the files into a folder get the .exe selected have the renpy plugin and itll start up then immediately close to the game selection screen. Not sure whats up with it. Ive tried reinstalling it and using different versions but no dice. Any suggestions would be great

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So seems like no matter what i do trying to install this on android it doesnt work. I unload the files into a folder get the .exe selected have the renpy plugin and itll start up then immediately close to the game selection screen. Not sure whats up with it. Ive tried reinstalling it and using different versions but no dice. Any suggestions would be great
Don't know myself, but the FAQ says...

1. Download the PC version of the game.

2. Unpack the .zip using RAR or your desired unpacking tool.

3. Download Joiplay and the Ren'py plugin through the Google Play store.

4. Launch Joiplay, when you're on the main menu click the "+" button on the bottom right. Enter game name, version and (optional) game icon.

5. On the "Executable File" click Choose and go to the location where you downloaded the game, when inside the unpacked game folder choose the .exe game file and click Choose. When all information looks correct, feel free to click on the "Add" button.

6. You're now done and good to go. Have fun! (You may also want to move saves around)

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I think that's a common story around here. If I remember correctly, at first I thought "woohoo, elves!" and dug in. Halfway through, it had become "woohoo, elves...? Guys?", clearly not as enthusiastic considering how the story developed. Later on I was completely silent and focused, and the hand that should be holding something else entirely was firmly holding my head up (the one above my neck), otherwise I don't think I had the necessary mental capacity left to prevent it from slamming nose first into my desk, all of it was being stolen by the story and characters of the game.

Damn it Runey, how dare you make us feel? Not even Titanic did that, I was yawning through the whole movie.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Harem Hotel v0.15.1 with Maim Lain Lord Ashram walkthrough, cheats and gallery mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Probably not what you had in mind but try this.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Will old Joiplay saves from a 0.13.2 install work on that Android port by chance? I'm having the same issue with 0.15.1 on Joiplay but old version works fine
Yes, all saves are compatible by device, but you have to copy them over manually for android, as far as I know...

Reactions: Shoulin
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes