TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Apologies if this has been asked somewhere in the past 1700 pages, but does anyone know the name/artist/source of the music from the dream-sequence where Ashley is talking to her younger past-self? Thought it was surprisingly affecting.
While in the game, right click, and then hit 'Info', should see most of the music there.

Also, top right corner, there is a search feature.

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
Does it having incest tag, is really justified?
The last time I played this game, I think in v0.13 or so, I don't remember it having any, other than
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and even then I don't remember, both of them actually making out.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does it having incest tag, is really justified?
The last time I played this game, I think in v0.13 or so, I don't remember it having any, other than
and even then I don't remember, both of them actually making out.
There is Kali and her sister, there are the twins, and yes, a tiny bit with Lin and Jin.

Reactions: beh123234

ashocatanouu

Feb 6, 2022
I'm currently working on the German translation of the game.
with the permission of runey of course.
I clarified everything with him personally beforehand in discord.

my favorite characters are actually all but especially android stands out for me.

she is so special to the others in the game.
Your grandfather equipped your personality (consciousness) with everything that makes you more human than anyone else in the game.

In second place is of course Lin, you meet her on the first (0) day and she is just skeptical about the MC, he will treat her well as her master.

And of course Kali in third place, she's a little rough on the MC at first, but that wears off as the game progresses.

Translations are a constant work in games that are currently in development because something is constantly changing in the texts in the game.

But it's also fun to work with.

Pidorasina

May 5, 2020
Hello. I have problem with this game. It doesn't show gui text. I don't see menu text ( not main menu, as i understand, mane menu buttons are images here) (so i cant even change volume in easy way 'cause dont really know what sliders mean), buttom navigation menu (i cant use quick save or load or go back), names and text in choose dialogs (i see just character's dialogs text but done see choose dialogs text).
Then i installed cheats. And now i have text on menu buttons, "walkthrough" in buttom navigation menu and sometimes text in choose dialogs buttons.
I tried to reinstall it, even downloaded game from off patreon page but... so i think there is a problem in code somewhere i dont know.
If you know the solution, please let me know.

Upd. Problem is solved. It happened because of Cyrillic symbols in translation of the previous game version on my pc, Windows just saved settings of translated v0.12 and used it for current just started v0.15.1. So i deleted everything with name "Harem_Hotel" in AppData folder. And now it works.

Last edited:

kaseke

Aug 5, 2021
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.15.1v2 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

WARNING:
If you are having errors after loading a save from the previous version of the game then go back to the previous version of the game and Save In The Lobby.
Then immediately after you load your save in the new version Click The Bar Icon and your game should play without issue afterwards.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
I don't know if you already helped someone but I couldn't find anyone else asking help with this problem so:
I just updated from 0.14 to 0.15 and otherwise lovely mod keeps telling me that the friendship levels of one or more girls is too high which means I can't continue the story apart from the scenes that start automatically, I tried setting them 1 level lower but still keep getting the message and therefore I am sadly unable to progress.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hello. I have problem with this game. It doesn't show gui text. I don't see menu text ( not main menu, as i understand, mane menu buttons are images here) (so i cant even change volume in easy way 'cause dont really know what sliders mean), buttom navigation menu (i cant use quick save or load or go back), names and text in choose dialogs (i see just character's dialogs text but done see choose dialogs text).
Then i installed cheats. And now i have text on menu buttons, "walkthrough" in buttom navigation menu and sometimes text in choose dialogs buttons.
I tried to reinstall it, even downloaded game from off patreon page but... so i think there is a problem in code somewhere i dont know.
If you know the solution, please let me know.

Upd. Problem is solved. It happened because of Cyrillic symbols in translation of the previous game version on my pc, Windows just saved settings of translated v0.12 and used it for current just started v0.15.1. So i deleted everything with name "Harem_Hotel" in AppData folder. And now it works.
You likely need to update your translation mod.

Reactions: c3p0

kaseke

Aug 5, 2021
I don't know if you already helped someone but I couldn't find anyone else asking help with this problem so:
I just updated from 0.14 to 0.15 and otherwise lovely mod keeps telling me that the friendship levels of one or more girls is too high which means I can't continue the story apart from the scenes that start automatically, I tried setting them 1 level lower but still keep getting the message and therefore I am sadly unable to progress.
Fixed!
If you're unlucky and have the same problem just reinstall the game and mod.

Reactions: Lord Ashram
Aug 9, 2018
I haven't totally finished Autumn's events yet, but does anyone know if there's any way to use her goth outfit eventually, or is that (+ the other stuff she bought) not in the game yet?

Shoulin

Sep 4, 2020
So I finished the 0.13.1 version of HHotel last year and just found this updated one. Which file do I need to download to update what I have on Android and keep my saves?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So I finished the 0.13.1 version of HHotel last year and just found this updated one. Which file do I need to download to update what I have on Android and keep my saves?
You will need to download the full version, and follow the Joiplay Android instructions.

As for the saves, you will need to copy them over from the old game's folder, to the new one.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
This game was a waste of time downloading in my case :(
You must be with every single girl just to progress in the story, hiding a kinetic novel behind sandbox features, and I just don't like maria who has to be one of the biggest sluts in a game on this site. (Totally get the cuck vibe from her even tho the story makes you the reader have no choice but to be okay with it with zero choice)
You have very little say in anything really in this game except follow the guide unless you want to grind for eternity and you must corrupt poor sweet Lin!! so the love points just don't sit well when it's all about corruption and making every single girl fuckdolls and sharing all your LI even when the mc isn't involved.
Just my own personal feelings towards this game is so low because of the past shit LIN has gone through and where forced to go down a road of breaking her into some slut. No human in their right mind would treat someone like this!! it just leaves a bitter taste in my mouth and obviously not a game I can enjoy.
Gave it a fair chance, best of luck to you dev with your game.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes