TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Don't disturb him, I'm sure he is trying to get his virtual number of headpats into the guinness book of records.:LOL:
Actually, I have been trying to do upgrades, and it's been one disaster after another, but I just got a working motherboard last night, and I am working on getting everything set up, so I might have time to do that soon. Can't wait to do some test renders with it soon.
Seems like it was foreshadowed with seeing it on another android. But will we be able to get a penis upgrade for our Android so we can watch her rail the other girls?
No, Runey has said in no uncertain terms, that he is not interested in that kind of content.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Why so many people against Futas?? Give dick girls some love...

Although I, of course, think the content should be optional.
If it's optional I certainly don't mind, I have to be an specific mood for it myself. Concern of course is that once you add optional you get the incessant requests for "more" which either upsets folks when it doesn't happen or upsets folks because it cuts dev time from other areas that need it. Can't keep everyone happy, so I'd rather Runey focus on what content he already has until he's "finished" and then go back and add stuff.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If it's optional I certainly don't mind, I have to be an specific mood for it myself. Concern of course is that once you add optional you get the incessant requests for "more" which either upsets folks when it doesn't happen or upsets folks because it cuts dev time from other areas that need it. Can't keep everyone happy, so I'd rather Runey focus on what content he already has until he's "finished" and then go back and add stuff.
Personally, I only want futa content, when I am playing the futa, but others disagree, and more power to them.

I believe that Runey just doesn't want to see too many dicks other than the MC, more than it is the futa thing itself, but I could be wrong, maybe that is just me. lol

Besides, think about how much whining we get with the whole "Maria is NTR'ing me" shit, and add a dick... I just can't see that going well. :ROFLMAO:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Kinda creepy how quiet things are around here when Runey isn't here.

Guess everyone should pester TheDevian for more fan renders until Runey stops suffering the plague.
Here you go, set this one up when I was working on the other pc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2019
No No No No NO .......... Still NO.
Honestly i usually respect other "kink" but girls with dick is 1 thing i cant accept, it just so disgusting, no offense.
"no offense" while saying something supremely offensive to trans people.

Android getting an artificial dick would be no different than a strap-on.

And yeah, it can be totally optional, like how her breast increase/decrease upgrades are optional.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Personally, I only want futa content, when I am playing the futa, but others disagree, and more power to them.
That's sort of where I stand. Except I'm also fine if I'm playing as a dude and topping the futa (which is why I'm cool with games like Exiles).

I'm just not into getting dommed by the futa (which makes it difficult to find good futa content, since a lot of futa-themed games go that route). Or watching/having the futa screw other girls. It's fine for people who are into it, it's just not for me.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Except I'm also fine if I'm playing as a dude and topping the futa (which is why I'm cool with games like Exiles).
Not too fond of that myself, but I am cool that others do like it, but it rarely turns me on personally. I have just never been fond of penises, but I can ignore it, if it is the mc's. lol
But hey, we all have our own tastes. XD
Guess everyone should pester TheDevian for more fan renders until Runey stops suffering the plague.
Here is one more I did while I was sleeping.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't know if this is a bug of if I'm just stupid, but Ellen hasn't been at the desk for like two in game weeks and I have no idea where she is
Sounds like you have an event waiting to happen. Did you try clicking on her door?

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes