Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hi guys, I have been having a hard time finding how to enable the console comand for cheats. I've already played this game many times, but just got a new computer and don't want to restart from scratch. Any ideas on how to?

Thanks
You can use this for the console.

Not sure why you want the console though... you are going to fuck your save up...

Better use Lord Ashrams Mod.

Sep 4, 2017
Oh sure, a peaceful solution would be best, but it's been ingrained in their society for centuries. I think the threat of a SKYNET-type event might work to convince people more than Android going on their version of twitter and showing off her adjustable tits and preaching love for the elves while singing Kumbaya. ...then again...adjustable tits... :unsure:
That is true, I had not really considered going as far as taking over, and like, holding the internet hostage, and threatening to do much worse... The down side being that she would have to go to great lengths to hide her location and identity, and terrorism rarely ends well... On the other hand, even that, could really save countless lives if it works.

Last time we did a deep dive on this, we talked about a number of things along that line, from viral videos, to tv shows, that mimic what we have done in the real world, where tv and media helped open the public's eyes when it comes to minority rights. Shows like the Jeffersons, the Cosbys, Will & Grace, and so on.

While it is true, that elves are endangered, and they do not have a lot of time, thanks to their life spans, we are talking about decades, if not centuries, assuming that once they have enough half-elves, they do not start killing off the elves.

That said, even if the elves can hold out that long, this is a game, so we don't have decades to make this a reality, or to wait for the pendulum to swing back and forth a few times before it stabilizes. So it will likely need to be a drastic plan, but one that lasts, without putting too many people at risk.

After all, Lin feels guilty for wanting to have our little half elf babies now, due to the whole situation, and we need to do everything to make sure Lin can be happy!

I am always in for some SKYNET-type event. I've been to some real SKYNET events and they were super fun, before that bastard John Connor and his crazy mother Sarah Connor and the rest of those losers from that so-called "Human Resistence" showed up and ruined everything. I miss those times.

Anyway, maybe Android could also try to hack some computers that belongs to some high goverment and church officials and dig up some dirt. The goverment and church are obviously highly corrupted and if Android could somehow expose their crimes and lies to the world and leak all their dirty secrets, maybe some people would start thinking "Hey, the goverment and church lied to us about this, so maybe they also lied about the whole slavery thing, and they did some bad things, so maybe the slavery is a bad thing.". Maybe it could convince them that the system should change. But maybe not. Some people can be so deeply brainwashed by propaganda that they will refuse to realize that they have been deceived even when the evidence is right in front of them.

Anyway, I still hope that we will get a trophy room with Cornwall's severed but still living head that constantly screams in pain mounted above the fireplace

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hi guys, I have been having a hard time finding how to enable the console comand for cheats. I've already played this game many times, but just got a new computer and don't want to restart from scratch. Any ideas on how to?

Thanks
Yeah...I'd take Uthuriel's advice to heart if I were you. You're going to fuck up variables if you go messing around with the console in HH and you'll end up with events not triggering and essentially break the game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I am always in for some SKYNET-type event. I've been to some real SKYNET events and they were super fun, before that bastard John Connor and his crazy mother Sarah Connor and the rest of those losers from that so-called "Human Resistence" showed up and ruined everything. I miss those times.

Anyway, maybe Android could also try to hack some computers that belongs to some high goverment and church officials and dig up some dirt. The goverment and church are obviously highly corrupted and if Android could somehow expose their crimes and lies to the world and leak all their dirty secrets, maybe some people would start thinking "Hey, the goverment and church lied to us about this, so maybe they also lied about the whole slavery thing, and they did some bad things, so maybe the slavery is a bad thing.". Maybe it could convince them that the system should change. But maybe not. Some people can be so deeply brainwashed by propaganda that they will refuse to realize that they have been deceived even when the evidence is right in front of them.

Anyway, I still hope that we will get a trophy room with Cornwall's severed but still living head that constantly screams in pain mounted above the fireplace
That is true, the more lies we can expose the better. We really need to get more of those crystals for the fairies, so they can go out more safely.

Thanks
If you do enable the console, like Wiggly said, be very careful what you change. I would not do more than money. If you start changing the girl's relationship levels, you will break your game.

Reactions: c3p0

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What are the differences between the love and slave routes?
Yeah, the slave routes are for people who only care about sex, the love route is for those who care about the story and the characters, and don't mind waiting for the sex parts.

You can always make a save for each route and see, we have 100 saves per page for a reason. ;)

Sep 10, 2021
There was a non-repeatable scene with Nia? I must have missed it! I finished what love story she had and I don't recall anything.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yeah, the slave routes are for people who only care about sex, the love route is for those who care about the story and the characters, and don't mind waiting for the sex parts.

You can always make a save for each route and see, we have 100 saves per page for a reason. ;)
Then there are some of us that want the story but are also impatiently waiting for the sex parts. :ROFLMAO:

Just need to crack that tsundere shell Sylvia has...maybe get her the exclusive HBO package. :unsure:

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes