Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I finished all of Kali's story but I don't have Lucy/Lucia yet. It won't let me progress with Lucy's story. She's not even listed in my Harem yet. When I tried to use the cheat code to put all of Kali's status at full it puts her level back down to 33. How do I get Lucy's level to show up in the list of my Harem so I can progress with her story?

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
So and how can I help you? Other than silver spoon feeding the answers that can easily found with a search querry?
Wow, you made a point in shaming me by pointing out that I don't search, while on the same time did not help me at all. That's gotta me an ace in your books. :) I hope you get all the likes for taking a stand against people like me. We suck!

I have specifically said that the ONLY one that works for me is that one, but it's painfully slow.

No biggie. I really do enjoy this game so sooner or later I'll get a hold of a link to download.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Wow, you made a point in shaming me by pointing out that I don't search, while on the same time did not help me at all. That's gotta me an ace in your books. :) I hope you get all the likes for taking a stand against people like me. We suck!

I have specifically said that the ONLY one that works for me is that one, but it's painfully slow.

No biggie. I really do enjoy this game so sooner or later I'll get a hold of a link to download.
Sure, I do:FacePalm:. Perhaps you have or not followed the link, I posted? If no link work for you then I doubt that we can do something. But question back at you, it is only the link here or are all links affected (from other games and so on) by the slow speed you have?
So and how can I help you? Other than silver spoon feeding the answers that can easily found with a search querry?
https://f95zone.to/search/214925818/?q=download&t=post&c[thread]=12760&o=date
The fairies will be safe, I think this question comes even more than the other.:D

Last edited:

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 2036049

View attachment 2036051

The only link that works for me is the but...:(
Thank you. Did that, redirects me to mediafire and the download breaks, website crashes and I start again. It's an endless loop, unfortunately.
Does the Mega link really not work or does it asks you to create an account and use the download manager? If it's the former then there's probably an issue with your computer

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
View attachment 2036049

View attachment 2036051

*coughs nonchalantly* Oh hey, what's that over there?

Huh? What? I didn't say anything... :whistle:
(requires registering a free account, but it's legit, reliable, and very fast)

...speaking of speed, dude, your download speed sucks balls compared to your upload speed. Dafuq is up with your connection?

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
View attachment 2036049

View attachment 2036051

https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-15-1-public-runey.12760/post-8941678
If that doesn't work, go here.

Runey's links work better, but for some reason they feel the need to replace they here with ones that don't work as well.
I finished all of Kali's story but I don't have Lucy/Lucia yet. It won't let me progress with Lucy's story. She's not even listed in my Harem yet. When I tried to use the cheat code to put all of Kali's status at full it puts her level back down to 33. How do I get Lucy's level to show up in the list of my Harem so I can progress with her story?
You need the TrueStory code for her later stuff, and you need to have accepted her advances in their earlier story.

Using that code to change Kali's levels broke your game. Don't use cheat codes to change levels, you will break your save.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-15-1-public-runey.12760/post-8941678
If that doesn't work, go here.

Runey's links work better, but for some reason they feel the need to replace they here with ones that don't work as well.

You need the TrueStory code for her later stuff, and you need to have accepted her advances in their earlier story.

Using that code to change Kali's levels broke your game. Don't use cheat codes to change levels, you will break your save.
I saved before I put in the cheat. I played a little after I put the code in but it didn't do anything for Lucy so I loaded the save before I put the code in so it reverted everything back to what it was before. I have also accepted all of Kali's and Lucy's advances so right now I have to completely max out all of Kali's stats (without using the cheat) in order to get Lucys quests?

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
I saved before I put in the cheat. I played a little after I put the code in but it didn't do anything for Lucy so I loaded the save before I put the code in so it reverted everything back to what it was before. I have also accepted all of Kali's and Lucy's advances so right now I have to completely max out all of Kali's stats (without using the cheat) in order to get Lucys quests?
You shouldn't need to. Lucy's stuff should start to unlock from the first moment you meet her. One simple way to see if the "truestory" code is actually active is to see if Felicity and Emma are clones or sisters (it's active if they are sisters).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You shouldn't need to. Lucy's stuff should start to unlock from the first moment you meet her. One simple way to see if the "truestory" code is actually active is to see if Felicity and Emma are clones or sisters (it's active if they are sisters).
Yeah, after that, you just need her to move in, and wait for them to trigger, if you have done the rest of it. Just make sure you used that one code. 'truestory'. Many things are set so that you have to wait a certain amount of time before they trigger, some things require you to advance other stories, and so on. What is Kali's relationship level at now?

If it was 33, and I think you said, that should have mostly happened already. You should have most of her stuff done by now. All but the last few anyway.

Reactions: KonfinedKnat

ocker

Oct 26, 2019
One of the games ever made, no doubt about it!

But seriously tho, it is a nice game, my favorite parts are the animations and Ashley's story/dialogues.

Reactions: KonfinedKnat

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Talking about true story, do you guys have any clue about what will hapen in the future with patreon and Incest content in the future? this article by Perverteer ( the dev of TFTUV) report that they have fired their whole security staff (5 people) to outsource it to a third party.

Personaly I think it could go either way. more strict with harem hotel geting violation notices or more lax with other game geting away with way worst. I am talking about it here because I think it could affect the future of the game.

• Thinking Face

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Talking about true story, do you guys have any clue about what will hapen in the future with patreon and Incest content in the future? this article by Perverteer ( the dev of TFTUV) report that they have fired their whole security staff (5 people) to outsource it to a third party.

Personaly I think it could go either way. more strict with harem hotel geting violation notices or more lax with other game geting away with way worst. I am talking about it here because I think it could affect the future of the game.
Well don't know. But they the original staff were the ones that found Ashley looks underaged in her school uniform and Runey had needed to change her cloths.:WeSmart:

I prepare for the worst and assume they, if intern or extern will go after even the ridiculous things. You know that some museums have an Onlyfan account so they could post paintings with nude people on it, cause the can't do that on Facebock and co?
Also heard from another dev on Patreon that the must know go to a process to prove that the game is theirs, they old engough and so on for receiving the money because they do adult games? Said dev pointed out that they must have done the near same to prove that the could make adult games.

So, Patreon is spinning downwards in regards to adult content and it wouldn't suprise me if the "ban" the whole adult content in the near future - if they upfront ban this or just invent a bunch of rules that have the same result is the only not counting difference.

Last edited:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Yhea I know about the museum stuf, that is some sick shit on the part of the big GAFA group and credit cards. I am under the impression that every part of the adult industry is pressurised on many fronts. their need to be something organising somewhere to push back. There is a need for space to exist stress free to earn a living.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes