KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
Talking about true story, do you guys have any clue about what will hapen in the future with patreon and Incest content in the future? this article by Perverteer ( the dev of TFTUV) report that they have fired their whole security staff (5 people) to outsource it to a third party.

Personaly I think it could go either way. more strict with harem hotel geting violation notices or more lax with other game geting away with way worst. I am talking about it here because I think it could affect the future of the game.
I'm not too worried about it, yet. Most of the games that I know of have gotten around the incest problem by not having it active in the game unless either some sort of cheat code is used or there is some sort of plugin that needs to be downloaded and installed from a separate location. In the case of Harem Hotel, "incest" is more of a technicality because it simply changes the relationship between Felicity and Emma from being clones to being actual sisters and allows the MC to have sex with Kali's sister, Lucia. As long as the MC's sister doesn't show up in the game, I think it's pretty safe.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I'm not too worried about it, yet. Most of the games that I know of have gotten around the incest problem by not having it active in the game unless either some sort of cheat code is used or there is some sort of plugin that needs to be downloaded and installed from a separate location. In the case of Harem Hotel, "incest" is more of a technicality because it simply changes the relationship between Felicity and Emma from being clones to being actual sisters and allows the MC to have sex with Kali's sister, Lucia. As long as the MC's sister doesn't show up in the game, I think it's pretty safe.
Well you just need a code for harem hotel so everything is already in the game. That is something the new "security" could be looking into. Also they could expand the reach of their policies and ban anything with a mod somewhere on the internet. We don't know yet, but it could be more than just a thorn in the side.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Well you just need a code for harem hotel so everything is already in the game. That is something the new "security" could be looking into. Also they could expand the reach of their policies and ban anything with a mod somewhere on the internet. We don't know yet, but it could be more than just a thorn in the side.
The security team has nothing to do with user content. They work on keeping data safe.

This change won’t have any effect on what is or isnt

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There you go
Okay, I tested a few things, on your save and mine, and it is a bug.

The cause is sleeping with only Lin, and having her set as your alarm.

Any other combination (like not having her as the alarm, or sleeping with both her and Android) will prevent it, which is likely why we haven't seen it yet.

I reported it to Runey, so hopefully, he will have it fixed for the next update.

The text will only remain on the screen for the rest of the BJ, though, so it is not really game breaking. The skip text can get stuck sometimes too, but it goes away when you move to another room or something.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Yeah, after that, you just need her to move in, and wait for them to trigger, if you have done the rest of it. Just make sure you used that one code. 'truestory'. Many things are set so that you have to wait a certain amount of time before they trigger, some things require you to advance other stories, and so on. What is Kali's relationship level at now?

If it was 33, and I think you said, that should have mostly happened already. You should have most of her stuff done by now. All but the last few anyway.
Lucy has already moved in with Kali at the hotel and Kali is already at her max level. Kali's story is 100% complete. With this update anyway

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Lucy has already moved in with Kali at the hotel and Kali is already at her max level. Kali's story is 100% complete. With this update anyway
Well, I am not sure what to tell you, if you want to upload your save, I can take a look, not being sure which event you are missing, it's hard to say...
Kali's at 37 now, and Lucia should have 8. The last several all just require you going into their room. So, unless you broke something with the save editing, it should be hard to miss.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Well, I am not sure what to tell you, if you want to upload your save, I can take a look, not being sure which event you are missing, it's hard to say...
Kali's at 37 now, and Lucia should have 8. The last several all just require you going into their room. So, unless you broke something with the save editing, it should be hard to miss.
How do I upload my save on here?

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I think I just uploaded the file above this post

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I followed your instructions best I could IDK if this did it
Caught me just before I passed out. lol
---​
...Well, I am not sure here, seems to have not registered her moving in. Unless you just got really unlucky, and found a bug that no one else did, it seems more likely, one of the cheats you used broke something.

One of the guys here who knows more about the code might be able to fix it for you, but I wasn't sure what to look for, and can't find anything for her right now when looking at it... =/
Sleeping pills are kicking in, and editing saves is a bit over my head. lol
If no one else can, I will try to look at it again when I get up and functional.

Mystic5852

Apr 18, 2018
guys is anonfile server down??? it's super slow, does anybody have another download link?? cuz mega is not free, mix drop super slow too, and the other one is a dead link

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes