EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Starting a new game (again) since my latest new playthrough hasn't gone that far. I've come across a couple of things that need attention next update. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, great game as always. Looking forward to finishing all the content this go-round.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kido and TheDevian

coyotegrey

Feb 19, 2018
Hey just be glad Harem Hotel is compressed and not at its original 90GB file size :p This filesize isn't for nothing.
That's why I don't use semaphore to download files. I may not be in the big titty fan club but I have nothing against big files.

Also I am shocked no one in the last couple of pages has gotten me any more fried fairy wings to eat. Oh, well, it's just a matter of time.

Reactions: KonfinedKnat

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Starting a new game (again) since my latest new playthrough hasn't gone that far. I've come across a couple of things that need attention next update. ;)

Anyway, great game as always. Looking forward to finishing all the content this go-round.
Notice her collar... make an educated guess what it does if she would try and run... ;)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

Context clues should be enough to add two and two together I hope, but Syl-Air is owned by Syl'anar. And when travelling internationally the plane/boat will always use the laws from its home country, which is why she has a collar that will blow her head off if she tries to run away.

Minoton

Jan 31, 2021
Hi i have a problems with he update:

When i load the game, an exception screen show up, first i choose the reload option, but load the previous update, then i choose the ignore option a few times, and i guess the update load, cause as soon i start to play, the mc get ill...i recovery and go with emma and felicity to new date...

... but when i want to use the pc, the same exception screen shows...so is kind unstable update or something, so i dont go futher it.

Any tip?

Also, as spanish guy, thanks to the traslation, is quite literal some times, we never use "mierda sagrada", as holly shit, and other minor things, but its kind of funny...

great game,anyway, hope this thing can be fix quick and cotinue the story.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hi i have a problems with he update:

When i load the game, an exception screen show up, first i choose the reload option, but load the previous update, then i choose the ignore option a few times, and i guess the update load, cause as soon i start to play, the mc get ill...i recovery and go with emma and felicity to new date...

... but when i want to use the pc, the same exception screen shows...so is kind unstable update or something, so i dont go futher it.

Any tip?

Also, as spanish guy, thanks to the traslation, is quite literal some times, we never use "mierda sagrada", as holly shit, and other minor things, but its kind of funny...

great game,anyway, hope this thing can be fix quick and cotinue the story.
The spanish translator team is trying to use the most neutral words as they can so every spanish speaker can understand. I will pass along your feedback to them.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, no one caught that during development so It will stay like that until someone who knows how to photoshop can help.
I could fix the cards, but the renders would be harder, for the ones not on the table.

Also, really enjoying the new date conversations as well.
I'd still download that... :whistle:
Me too, wouldn't take much longer, if you use MediaFire or one of the other good ones.
Also I am shocked no one in the last couple of pages has gotten me any more fried fairy wings to eat. Oh, well, it's just a matter of time.
Well, the update just came out, so will be at least a week before people start asking how long before the next one... lol

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I could fix the cards, but the renders would be harder, for the ones not on the table.

Also, really enjoying the new date conversations as well.
Me too, wouldn't take much longer, if you use MediaFire or one of the other good ones.

Well, the update just came out, so will be at least a week before people start asking how long before the next one... lol
Maybe Runey will share it someday... maybe when the game is done.

Reactions: TheDevian

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Nothing says employee loyalty like affixing a bomb collar to their necks!
Its how us Orc's keep our slaves in line, Its a Goblin invention by they way!.
Its the only thing Goblins are good for, Inventing items to control slaves.

JoePlant Elf juice goes best with fairy wings. I'm not gonna tell you how to juice an Elf though thats an Orc secret!.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes