Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Anyone else have that Maria's lingerie outfit is not used when asked to wear it in sexual scenes? Instead it just goes to her Goth outfit. Now this might be a leftover (or something) in my saves from when the new outfit purchases were bugged, whenever patch that was, but I did rebuy them on the next patch and that was supposed to fix it I believe. I think i've played this game every patch as well.

I've been running the same save since i discovered this game years ago now, and kinda would not want to start over to see if that somehow fixes it. But I can't buy any of the outfits again, I can make her wear it in her room though and it works fine in that select.

Sidenote, Sylvia in love route says Level 5/4 after completing all content with her this patch.
I am not able to reproduce this error

Rauzer

Jun 17, 2018
I am not able to reproduce this error
Strange, I've never modified my saves in any way (that I remember at least). Just been building on and on from whenever I first discovered this game. (end of 2018)

Made a few quick screencaps (and save right before outfit selection), that i've bought the outfit. I can make her wear it, it shows up as option in a sex option. Then when selected uses the Goth outfit.

Reactions: Matthewpugh

BigRay87

Jan 15, 2019
So, Runey, have you considered Harem Hotel 2 made with Honey Select 2? Or are we likely to see original Honey Select for quite a while to come?

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Guys I'm on Runey's discord and new as soon as he released the newest update.
With that said, I've been under the weather for a little while and seems this evening I am finally starting to get over it.
I will start working on the first part of the mod, the newest content, as soon as I can tomorrow to get it out ASAP. After that I will start back porting all the changes to the previous stories in the game that Runey did and get that out as soon as I can.

Edit: It may be in my best interest to avoid any bugs to just do the entire game update in one go so it may take me a day or two to get everything done.
Take as long as you need. We thank you for your work.

Zhephys

Jul 30, 2019
Guys I'm on Runey's discord and new as soon as he released the newest update.
With that said, I've been under the weather for a little while and seems this evening I am finally starting to get over it.
I will start working on the first part of the mod, the newest content, as soon as I can tomorrow to get it out ASAP. After that I will start back porting all the changes to the previous stories in the game that Runey did and get that out as soon as I can.

Edit: It may be in my best interest to avoid any bugs to just do the entire game update in one go so it may take me a day or two to get everything done.
Take your time my lord i will await your good news

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes