wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
It's hard to say, I don't know what my options will look like in the future, but my goal is to move to unreal engine 5.
Honestly, i hope you won't move away from Ren'Py, Harem Hotel right now could be play on weak PCs (I have a good PC but most of the time, I play Harem Hotel and other 18+ Ren'Py games privately in my room with my old laptop using Intel HD Graphics, surely my laptop can't handle UE5 games).

Harem Hotel's 2D art style has its own charm, move to 3D with UE5 is a risky move, it's like a good hentai manga could lose its charm when it get anime adaptation or even JAV live-action version.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I click the patch link posted in Extras. It sends me to a post you made for patch upgrade .14 and higher. So I click that link and it sends me back to the OP.
I would simple advise to you, that you stop this circle yourself. If the two options make you turning in circles, then just try another option.

Reactions: TheDevian

hunterking87

Aug 12, 2018
I've gotten Kali to level 35 and I don't know how to continue her events
There is always the wiki too. good way to see what interesting content can happen if you increase other girls before an event. Normally i use Lains/Lord Ashram mod to get this info, but since Mods typically take time to make at the quality they do its typically good to have the Wiki if your lost or interested in something you may have over looked.

With this said i am curious as to Lains goals with their upcoming mod for harem hotel and if Lord Ashram plans to continue the mod as a more walkthrough focused mod. since what lain seems to be going for is to expand the game, like an in lore encyclopedia.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

moinlol

Nov 20, 2019
Anyone else have that Maria's lingerie outfit is not used when asked to wear it in sexual scenes? Instead it just goes to her Goth outfit. Now this might be a leftover (or something) in my saves from when the new outfit purchases were bugged, whenever patch that was, but I did rebuy them on the next patch and that was supposed to fix it I believe. I think i've played this game every patch as well.

I've been running the same save since i discovered this game years ago now, and kinda would not want to start over to see if that somehow fixes it. But I can't buy any of the outfits again, I can make her wear it in her room though and it works fine in that select.

Sidenote, Sylvia in love route says Level 5/4 after completing all content with her this patch.

I am not able to reproduce this error
I am having a very similiar issue with Maria. No matter which outfit i select in her room sex scenes, once the scenes start the outfit defaults to her normal nudity.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I'm on the slave route for Sylvia and im 4/5. Cant seem to find the last event. Any help would be great.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
So my pastor friend got up to answering the Vore riddle but didnt know what it meant.
he came and asked me what it meant.
I simply said Don't worry just don't look it up.... He Did!.
Came back 5 mins later with a horrified look on his face, The first thing he said is He's not adding that to the game is he?.
I replied, As far as I know all the Vore Runey intends to add has already been added!.
He looked at me doubtfully and said I don't know if i wanna see anymore of that!, I'm not sure I can go on!.
I couldn't hold it any longer and cracked up laughing and said,
Its ok you've probably seen the worst of it and as far as I know you've already seen all the vore in Runeys game!.
He had a confused look on his face, and said I'm gonna keep going I just hope I don't have to see that again!.
He walked away before I could ask him what he saw... And I'm still laughing!.
Thanks Runey for the laugh!.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and c3p0

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Why do you think the player insert aspect was removed from MC? I didn't try to do that at all.

You Continue to the same place every time, so I would think it makes plenty of sense.

Sounds like the economy is doing better though!

Yeah, I would like to add nude and pajama outfits to sex.
Because the MC now has opinions on the state of affairs at the start of the game instead of middle / late game and they're not dialogue boxes that we select. He specifically comments on how things are different from his origin and makes specific decisions on whether or not to get involved. These are MC decisions, not PC decisions. There are some that you can decide, like paying for all the meals but then you have one (example from memory, might be wrong) that he avoids hiring the prostitute and comments along the lines of "who knows where she's been and what std's she might have". You know some players won't care, but it isn't an outside source that prevents the MC from hiring her, it's the MC himself.

If you compare this to some of the very early options the MC has involving the girls, like Kali / Ashely: Kali you can steal her swim suit or not. Ashley you can comment on her state of underwear or ignore it. These are choices we can decide extremely early in the game that give us the self-insert illusion pre V16.

These changes fit more along with HH being a VN and over the course of time has become a little less sandboxy than how it started. I don't consider this a negative myself since I've been around to see how things have changed and some of your comments for the intent of the game and vaguely remember long term goals you have in mind.

Just my thoughts and again, not something I consider a negative.

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
As pointed out there is a minor visual bug where the Slave Route shows 4/5 progress with an exclamation mark indicating a new event while the Love Route has 5/4 progress once you get the new event.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Chief Ramen AI has Intelligence and a capability to learn beyond basic functions.
A robot is a machine governed only by it basic programming to perform a basic series of functions.
I think the key difference is AI can learn, Robot can not. (Put very simply)

Reactions: TheDevian

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
What's the difference between an Android and a Robot, besides appearance?
Generally speaking, nothing - an android is a robot that has been built to look human (or possibly like some other sentient lifeform, in settings where humans aren't the only ones). The main exception I'm familiar with is anime, manga, and other Japanese media, where the word that often gets translated as "android" doesn't mean quite exactly the same thing, but something more like "artificial person", so it applies to human-passing robots but also other things. This is why Krillin was able to have a kid with Android 18 - DBZ's androids aren't robots, they're bio-engineered test tube people.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes