ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
Hey guys and gals, having a prob installing the update only patch, have the base 0.14 version, able to update with the 0.15 update patch only and it works, tried using the 0.16 one, it says that the welcome.webm file is missing?

"images/v15/welcome2.webm" <--File thats missing.

nvm ill just download the compressed version first...

Looks like i need to get the 15.1 patch, anyone know where i can get that?

Last edited:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So my pastor friend got up to answering the Vore riddle but didnt know what it meant.
he came and asked me what it meant.
I simply said Don't worry just don't look it up.... He Did!.
Came back 5 mins later with a horrified look on his face, The first thing he said is He's not adding that to the game is he?.
I replied, As far as I know all the Vore Runey intends to add has already been added!.
He looked at me doubtfully and said I don't know if i wanna see anymore of that!, I'm not sure I can go on!.
I couldn't hold it any longer and cracked up laughing and said,
Its ok you've probably seen the worst of it and as far as I know you've already seen all the vore in Runeys game!.
He had a confused look on his face, and said I'm gonna keep going I just hope I don't have to see that again!.
He walked away before I could ask him what he saw... And I'm still laughing!.
Thanks Runey for the laugh!.
Hahaha, that's wonderful. Yep that's the only vore I'll add. But there was that tease at the ramen truck haha.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I'm considering restarting the game just to go the “slave” route with Nya and Sylvia, the “love” route seems to have very little content, and none of it is repetitive it seems.
It would be better if the gallery also showed “replays” of other routes, so I don't have to start over just to see them, the game is pretty long and just considering starting over makes me lazy.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm considering restarting the game just to go the “slave” route with Nya and Sylvia, the “love” route seems to have very little content, and none of it is repetitive it seems.
It would be better if the gallery also showed “replays” of other routes, so I don't have to start over just to see them, the game is pretty long and just considering starting over makes me lazy.
It's the other way round... the love route has more content than the slave route...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

zedlus

Sep 15, 2017
A minor bug, if you have an alarm set you will trigger its scene on the same day you recover from being sick if you leave your room and then return to it. Otherwise a fun update as always.

MortyFortyTwo

Jul 18, 2017
What's the difference between an Android and a Robot, besides appearance?
Generally speaking, nothing - an android is a robot that has been built to look human
A robot is a machine that is designed to do a task autonomously or with very little supervision. An android is a robot that is specifically designed to be humanoid in shape and function. Technically, it's a robot that appears male, as andro means male. The one present in the game would technically be a gynoid, gyno meaning female (like the word androgynous, a person that has no obvious gender.) But that's being super pedantic about definitions.
Robots are rarely ever shaped like people, because humans are really rather inefficient machines for repetitive or intensive tasks.

TL;DR: All androids are robots, but not all robots are androids.

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
It's the other way round... the love route has more content than the slave route...
Well, in version 0.16 alone we have 1 event on the “Love” Route, and 6 scenes on the “Slave” Route, with Sylvia.
The difference is big, and if I'm not mistaken, this is the first lewd scene with Sylvia on the “Love” route, on the “slave” route we have many.
I understand that in the future there will be more, but for now it's unbalanced, if I want to see lewd scenes with Nya and Sylvia, the best thing to do is to leave the “love” route.
Anyway, I've restarted my game, I don't have anything else to play anyway.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well, in version 0.16 alone we have 1 event on the “Love” Route, and 6 scenes on the “Slave” Route, with Sylvia.
The difference is big, and if I'm not mistaken, this is the first lewd scene with Sylvia on the “Love” route, on the “slave” route we have many.
I understand that in the future there will be more, but for now it's unbalanced, if I want to see lewd scenes with Nya and Sylvia, the best thing to do is to leave the “love” route.
Anyway, I've restarted my game, I don't have anything else to play anyway.

:WaitWhat:

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019

:WaitWhat:
I know the fandom, however what I quoted is what was listed in the changelog.
I won't list all the mentions of Nya and Silvia that appeared in the changelog here, if in doubt you can look at the changelog yourself.

I'll leave that snippet here:
v0.16
PATCH NOTES

Sylvia:
1 Love Route Event
Added 5 Kitchen repeatables to Sylvia's Slave Route
Added alarms to Sylvia's Slave Route

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
thankfully there is mod where you can reset route choice for nia/sylvia.

i played both route and imo story wise love route indeed had more content, but sexual content wise slave route had more. previously slave route got like 4 or 5 spicy scene while love route lack of spiciness. tho previous version wise, love route is the only route where you can have full intercourse with nia through event with lin, too bad its not repeatable and outfit locked, thats the only advantage i saw over love route, and the loveydovey vibe. with latest update to love route of sylvia i think its somewhat balanced.

Reactions: ImSenjou

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It depends on how you look at it, the love route might have more events, but none of them are repeatable yet.
I know.
Doesn't matter to me though.
I don't play this game for repeatable sex scenes but for the story, which I prefer on the love route.

Reactions: bobdickgus

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I know.
Doesn't matter to me though.
I don't play this game for repeatable sex scenes but for the story, which I prefer on the love route.
This is one of those rare exceptions for me, where I play for both. Don't get me wrong, I still prefer the love route, but it is disappointing to have them not be willing after everything they have been through, but it is close at least.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes