torresm

Apr 5, 2020
You can always go on the computer in the MC room and type the codes below if you don't feel grinding all the content back, it's quick and work well.
Question: is the progress on each route saved separately? As in, can I swap back and forth without losing any progress?

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
I decided to replay the game so I haven't reached the new late game content, but I love these new Eris and Zara characters. Idk if they appear later at the end of the game but I'd love to see more. I'm not sure what their role will be in the story but I'm guessing one of them will fill the last room slot.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I really can't afford to D/L the full game again (15 Gb with a poor ADSL connexion).
Is there any way to get rid of the welcome2.webm error ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just keep hitting "ignore."
I've seen this error before, but I'm not sure how it occurs, and it appears that there is no way to fix it. welcome2.webm is in the files, and the v15 file hasn't been touched since v0.15. Maybe your download was corrupted or you patched incorrectly.

Reactions: TheDevian

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I've seen this error before, but I'm not sure how it occurs, and it appears that there is no way to fix it. welcome2.webm is in the files, and the v15 file hasn't been touched since v0.15. Maybe your download was corrupted or you patched incorrectly.
It would be great if the author of the mod could prepare his work in advance to publish it on the release date.

I think Maim would still be here with us if she had been granted early access.

https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-16-runey.12760/post-9485089

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
mega or torrent?
Both?!
Depend on what you pay and what you have/don't have/want.
It would be great if the author of the mod could prepare his work in advance to publish it on the release date.
And how? Does Lord Ashram own a DeLorean? Has Runey given him special preliminary version of the game? And even then, how can you make a mod based and compatible on a specific version of the game and have them both released at the same time.Usually only, if you finished one, wait until the other is finished too and then released both.:WeSmart:
And why should that be? I can absolutely understand other reasons, eg. broken records that begin to play the tune "where's patch? Work old patch with new game version? ...." only seconds after a game update is release, to be the cause of that...

Last edited:

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
it happend when i updated from version 15 but after updating v15 to 15.1 with HH-v0.15.1-Patch and then update to 16 the error was gone seems in the 15.1 were some changes the v16 script refers to so an update from the first v15 release gives errors
full log if it helps

after ignoring a few times the game starts like a new game was startet and then i was able to return to the main menue without the error but i dont know what else could be wrong so i patched the v15.1 bewteen.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-16-runey.12760/post-9485089
I don't know if you intended to be rude, but it's pretty insulting to both me and Lain to say that it was me not giving her beta builds to harem hotel that drove her off the site. I don't know exactly what happened, but from what I've gathered she has had some personal issues come up.

I would love to work with modders, but they don't really ever talk to me. Just like you, I see random mods pop up and updates to them.

camoway

May 15, 2017
WHAT THE FUCK RUNEY!! DUDE, you put more content in this "update" than most devs do in TWO whole games.
BRO wow I was NOT expecting that much stuff. You added like 10 hours dude that's impressive for any genre of game.
WOW, do you not see the competition they do 1/10th the work and call it an update. I have seen some demos 1/1000 of
your update. Not a joke. You really are the gold standard when it comes to H-games. Congratulations Runey.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Ok, finished the update, and as always liked it a lot. My random thought.

With the city feature,

Autumn Gaius thing,

Sylvia,

Cira,

I'm little worried about

I'm also hoping that at some point we will get some more side elfs content, poor Jin didn't had event for a long time now (I'm guessing she is not popular). I'm guessing Peni, Ann and now Cira will not get any more events, but some new sex scenes would be nice at some point. Also, Nia love route need some actions too. :p As for kinks, since we have some threesome pairs already, blowjob with rimjob (female to male) would be nice.

Still, as always it was pleasure to play Runey, best wishes for future!

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Lesgoooooo

I hope I don't miss much by continuing a save, I kinda grew attached to the characters and I feel like it would be a chore to start from the beginning.
Yeah, the story is pretty long now. It would be nice to see an AVN version for the story alone. I think this is the 3rd time I've played through entirely so, the game play itself is getting a bit repetitive.

Still a great game though.

wombex

May 10, 2018
Yeah I don't mind the game being long, I love long games especially when they let you spend time with characters in them like this game.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes