Egris

May 6, 2020
My favorite game for sure, everything is so good, a dept that actually cares about his game, i'm loving it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey I haven't reached the latest Slyvia Love Route scene yet but will Slyvia Love Route have it's own repeatable sexual scenes? Because when I read changelog it seems you added 5 more repeatable sexual scenes for Slyvia Slave Route and I assume the single slyvia love route scene is also not repeatable like the nia love route scene right? I mean I understand Love route supposed to slow burn but since you make mega big updates and it comes in usually half a year, can you throw us love route fans some bones? Seriously people on slave route has many repeatable sexual scenes while we love route fans has zero afaik. And I think your game is one of the few adult games that repetable scenes are important since I keep coming back to play it while waiting for an update. It feels like love route choosers literally get punished for not choosing to enslave elfs in terms of sexual content. I wish at least we could've some repeatables. It doesn't need to be as much as slave route

As a person whose favourite girl in the game is Slyvia, this is surely kinda dissapointing but that's the only thing I don't like. This game literally the best adult game ever made for me and I will continue to support it to the end
I won't be able to make everyone happy, I'm just one man. But you should play the content before passing judgement. You can always use saves to replay any event. You have an infinite number of saves and can even name the pages, and have a whole page dedicated to Sylvia.

Anyone know how to get the new sanctuary resident?
Maria's story

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I won't be able to make everyone happy, I'm just one man. But you should play the content before passing judgement. You can always use saves to replay any event. You have an infinite number of saves and can even name the pages, and have a whole page dedicated to Sylvia.

Maria's story
So does that mean Slyvia Love Route will never get repeatable sexual content in the future? Nia love route too? I don't understand. Also gallery or replaying from the saves doesn't give the same feeling as repeatable event while you actively play the game. My aim is not complaning about this update. I wondered if there will be repeatable sexual content for Slyvia's Love Route in future

Last edited:

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
i remember that tere was apatreon code by the name "spintv",if i am not mistaken, does anyone know where it is? it's not in OP

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
i remember that tere was apatreon code by the name "spintv",if i am not mistaken, does anyone know where it is? it's not in OP
It is removed. It was a content that a patreon of Runey commissioned and as this patreon aren't active anymore that content was getting old, so Runey had removed it. Most likely also because in contrast to the newer content, you see the age of it and that it was always some foreign object in Runey's game.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
It is removed. It was a content that a patreon of Runey commissioned and as this patreon aren't active anymore that content was getting old, so Runey had removed it. Most likely also because in contrast to the newer content, you see the age of it and that it was always some foreign object in Runey's game.
ah, i see. thanks for the info.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
So does that mean Slyvia Love Route will never get repeatable sexual content in the future? Nia love route too? I don't understand. Also gallery or replaying from the saves doesn't give the same feeling as repeatable event while you actively play the game. My aim is not complaning about this update. I wondered if there will be repeatable sexual content for Slyvia's Love Route in future
They will get that content, I just can't do everything at once.

DreamEater123

Jun 15, 2022
Came for the sex, stayed for the story and some of the music choices. Is there a chance to have some of the tracks be an option as the main track in the game?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Runey
May 31, 2020
Ashley's story is kinda heart breaking, even more so with a dick in hand. i never thought i'd go from fapping to crying but here we are.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes