TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I mean that's the point though? That they aren't willing after what they have been through?
It's trauma and abuse they suffered from. That needs time.
I can wait. It's the love route after all, meaning that's the point.
And personally I would never play the slave route. I have no interest in enslaving elves.
They need TLC not even more abuse, but that's just me.
Well, with Nia that is true, though she has also been through enough to know that not only is the MC not like that, but also, she really likes it, the only thing that is stopping her, is her own tsundereness.

As for Sylvia, she hasn't really been abused, she's just a selfish bitch. She was kind of abused by her queen and thrown away, and there was a bit with Cornwall, but this is all about her being stuck on her high horse, and has nothing to do with any kind of abuse, or anything else, she is just stuck up.

Now, I was not talking about abuse, though I think Sylvia could honestly use a few trips to the fungeon, but it has been shown over and over, that both of them want it, but they just don't want to admit it for their own reasons, in both cases it's racism.

Nia hates humans because of what they have done (pretty justifiable, over all), and Sylvia thinks that she is better than everyone else, and that high elves are the superior race, even in spite of everything she has seen to the contrary. She needs a firm hand, to say the least. lol
The last question from Kate ‘???’ How to answer it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At least they have mostly been tears of joy for a while...
mostly.jpg

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Because it can show all the stats for v 0.15 content but for all new content from v 0.16 just dont show hints or it can just cut all the v 0.16 content and crush the game.
The Ren'Py mods generally change the game code, and in this mods case that is very much the case.
There are some Ren'Py mods that just piggyback themselves into the game without touching the original game code but they are rare.

IanCormac92

Jul 27, 2021
First off: amazing Update. It's HUGE! Both, in quantity and quality.

I am having a very similiar issue with Maria. No matter which outfit i select in her room sex scenes, once the scenes start the outfit defaults to her normal nudity.
Can also confirm this problem. I started the game with 0.15 and the bug exists both in 0.15 and 0.16 for me (same Save / fresh Install).
I did used the Lord Ashram Mod for 0.15, but I think it occurred even before (can't say for sure though).
For me it's always the standard outfit, no matter what I pick, except the Casual Outfit since that starts a different scene. (Btw I'd love to see more of that outfit/the late night one. You did an amazing job with the alternative hairstyle!)
I have purchased/unlocked all outfits (I know of) and I'm on lvl 36 with Maria.

I'll probably try if a new Save will change that, once I finished the current content. But considering my speed that won't be of any help by then. If I find the time I'll just skip through one to test it.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
So today I was able to get things going, I got most of the game patched up to the latest version. The last things left for me to do is to manually backport Runey's changes for the places that the diff/patch failed, which is generally where I added content to the choices. Then I need to update and clean up some of the WT content.
I hope to have this all completed by tomorrow.

Also this may be my last update for this game:
news.png
Shout out to Soulpuppet for that, if it is true.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
MOD UPDATE:
So today I was able to get things going, I got most of the game patched up to the latest version. The last things left for me to do is to manually backport Runey's changes for the places that the diff/patch failed, which is generally where I added content to the choices. Then I need to update and clean up some of the WT content.

View attachment 2200987
Yeah... I heard that Lain has risen from her grave... the question now is how trustworthy is she... she went MIA... said no word and now she goes "lol guys... I'm sorry"...

Smells like a sussy baka to me... :KEK:

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Can it be that having Sylvia working in the kitchen already in the evening may break the quest level 20 to 21 for Felicity and Emma?
The game says that they were seen heading towards the kitchen, but I only meet Sylvia there.

€: Found a way, see two posts later

Last edited:

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
Can it be that having Sylvia working in the kitchen already in the evening may break the quest level 20 to 21 for Felicity and Emma?
The game says that they were seen heading towards the kitchen, but I only meet Sylvia there.
You should try to visit Kitchen in Morning and Noon, try it...

Reactions: TheDevian

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
MOD UPDATE:

View attachment 2200987
All due respect to Lain being the original mod creator and all but she has fucked off without a word more than once. I can see it happening again.

rdleader

Apr 26, 2018
So I think there are positives and negatives. Lord Ashram has done a great job building on the foundations Lain created.

As far as Lain it sounds like they have some issues they are working through and we all have those. If it is modding that is causing it maybe just limit it to one or 2 and remember to relax and breathe. Based on the post I would definitely be interested to try out your latest update when it is ready.

Thanks to everyone for their hard work.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Can the update patch be applied to a basic .15 version or does it have to be one of the updated versions?

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Lain took a break from the stress caused by very demanding people hounding her,
If the hounding persists another break will be needed.

Diox12

Jul 1, 2020
oh how bad that happened to the original creator, I guess that's why the current one will also want to get rid of that. That's why we can't have nice things people

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
That's not what happened... she just left... without a word.
I hope her mod for HH is good though and I'm glad that Lord Ashram did his part in continuing her work.

In the end we'll have to wait and see what happens...

Diox12

Jul 1, 2020
That's not what happened... she just left... without a word.
I hope her mod for HH is good though and I'm glad that Lord Ashram did his part in continuing her work.

In the end we'll have to wait and see what happens...
what may happen is that we may have to cry or a hero may appear xd

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes